Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Huntz
The whole thing is THERE IS NO F U C K I N G MANDATE.Only talk of one.No one has to comply with something that is yet to exist.Companies need to grow some balls a say no to the Fuggtards.
Sheeple have no backbone.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I really can't understand private business that willingly cut's it's own throat over politics. Stockholders should be in full revolt by now.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It seems odd to me, that .GOV can change the conditions of a contract and change them mid stream. If a contract bid has been accepted by both parties, it is binding until both parties agree to change it, no?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Governor [bleep] Brown's mandate is for all state employees to be fully vaccinated by 10/18/21 or lose your job. That means you would've had to have received your last jab by 10/4/21 to be considered fully vaccinated by that deadline.

There's an article in the Oregonian today that states 50% of Oregon DOC employees are unvaccinated as of yesterday. Prisons are already short staffed and have been running on mandatory overtime for at least the past three years. Interesting times ahead.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Biden admin. don't need no stinkin' plan.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden wants to send your job to his masters over in Chynuh!!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I really can't understand private business that willingly cut's it's own throat over politics. Stockholders should be in full revolt by now.

its a rock and a hard place. Those same stockholders will schit their pants if they lose 1/4 of their revenue over terminated government contracts

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You work for a bunch a puss ies.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Huntz
The whole thing is THERE IS NO F U C K I N G MANDATE.Only talk of one.No one has to comply with something that is yet to exist.Companies need to grow some balls a say no to the Fuggtards.

I would assume that is why the company isn't doing anything until December 8

I'm not sure why some companies are jumping on it early.

Why companies are jumping in? Grow balls?

Fellas, vaccine requirements within a company have nothing to do with a .gov mandate.

What is being offered is a carrot or stick from insurance companies. Achieve 80% or greater Covid vaccination rates of your employees, or face huge employee healthcare insurance premiums. Exceed the 80% threshold, and health insurers are offering discounts and kickbacks.

I suspect many companies using "no vaccine requirements" as a recruiting tool, will flip once they are faced with eye-popping insurance premium increases.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
There would be no USA unless brave men risked their families and their fortunes for a life without tyrannical government .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Que Furball . It’s time to fight
LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Fact is- the "news" that 80% of the country is now jabbed is pure stinking HORSE$HIT.

It is probably closer to 80% that are not, than 80% that are.

They fudge numbers like they did for covid, to fit a narrative. Cause they are all fudgepackers.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
What's laughable is that the Post Office with 500K employees who interface far and wide with the public everyday are not subject to the mandate. Apparently, the post office union is mulling over the issue but does not currently have to comply because of the union contract.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If your company is in bed with the devil..... well , hard to work up a give a schit

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dutch
It seems odd to me, that .GOV can change the conditions of a contract and change them mid stream. If a contract bid has been accepted by both parties, it is binding until both parties agree to change it, no?

No questions allowed in Sticksville.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Time to head the Ryder truck toward Alabama for retirement /new job

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Frick them. I want every company to enforcing a mandate to go out of business. This is war. It’s good against evil.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The company I work for does both Gov and Commercial work. Because we do Gov work, we have to abide by all Government rules and regs for all contracts in order to keep our "standing" with the various agencies in order to get future Gov contracts. Our CFO and Contracts people came to me (COO) all worried that we needed to abide by the Vaccine mandate, since technically we are Gov contractors, and thinking we were going to lose our staff because we'd need to fire all of our employees who haven't been vaccinated. I told them I would enforce a vaccine mandate, that getting the vaccine was a personal decision, and I would not make that a requirement of our workforce.

What I found out that day was that our Financial and Contracts people just comply with every thing that comes down the pike from the Gov without question since they are constantly threatened with all of these ridiculous, over-the-top punishments (10 years in jail, loss of all contracts, hung by your fingernails, etc.). In any case, if the Gov gets a hard-on and wants to screw you (as a company), they certainly can, whether it has to do with Vaccines or any other little regulation that they think you didn't follow. They can cancel all your contracts, refuse payments for work already performed, require audit after audit, and will black list you so you never receive a Gov contract ever again. It's pretty difficult to fight back and win. Ask any larger Gov contractor like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc. how successful they are whenever they challenge a Gov decision on a contract. But...the chances of them doing that with regard to the vaccine mandate are pretty slim unless the Drive-by media and Biden personally set out to ruin you and make you an example. I assess that risk as very low.

I finally told the worriers that they can send the Gov people to me if anyone ever starts asking about our Vaccine compliance. At which time I will vouch that all of my employees have done so to the best of my knowledge, but I have no proof since I did not want to violate any HIPAA laws by asking about and/or gathering personal medical information. The worriers went away and I haven't heard anymore about it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by test1328
The company I work for does both Gov and Commercial work. Because we do Gov work, we have to abide by all Government rules and regs for all contracts in order to keep our "standing" with the various agencies in order to get future Gov contracts. Our CFO and Contracts people came to me (COO) all worried that we needed to abide by the Vaccine mandate, since technically we are Gov contractors, and thinking we were going to lose our staff because we'd need to fire all of our employees who haven't been vaccinated. I told them I would enforce a vaccine mandate, that getting the vaccine was a personal decision, and I would not make that a requirement of our workforce.

What I found out that day was that our Financial and Contracts people just comply with every thing that comes down the pike from the Gov without question since they are constantly threatened with all of these ridiculous, over-the-top punishments (10 years in jail, loss of all contracts, hung by your fingernails, etc.). In any case, if the Gov gets a hard-on and wants to screw you (as a company), they certainly can, whether it has to do with Vaccines or any other little regulation that they think you didn't follow. They can cancel all your contracts, refuse payments for work already performed, require audit after audit, and will black list you so you never receive a Gov contract ever again. It's pretty difficult to fight back and win. Ask any larger Gov contractor like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc. how successful they are whenever they challenge a Gov decision on a contract. But...the chances of them doing that with regard to the vaccine mandate are pretty slim unless the Drive-by media and Biden personally set out to ruin you and make you an example. I assess that risk as very low.

I finally told the worriers that they can send the Gov people to me if anyone ever starts asking about our Vaccine compliance. At which time I will vouch that all of my employees have done so to the best of my knowledge, but I have no proof since I did not want to violate any HIPAA laws by asking about and/or gathering personal medical information. The worriers went away and I haven't heard anymore about it.

You must work for one of those mom and pop operations.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You know it!

Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,544
Posts18,453,376
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.