Hop To
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Dutch
It seems odd to me, that .GOV can change the conditions of a contract and change them mid stream. If a contract bid has been accepted by both parties, it is binding until both parties agree to change it, no?

Apparently you have not held/managed a multi-billion dollar contract. Language to the minutia all managed via risk/reward. In bad times we dictated the language (oil low), in good times (oil high) not so much.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where is the mandate in writing...alot of talking heads .......but where is the written law ???

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KWFA,
Have you ever considered standing on principle and telling them to GFY?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Was the contract in place prior to the mandate?

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
It seems there was a contract in place to build a wall/fence to protect a border, but it is costing millions now to not build it!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
How does a Sheriff in Southern California say he will not follow the vaccine and loose 15% of his deputies over night? Will the tax payer’s pay the fine for that too?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you are truly confident that the vaccines are not part of a plan to drop the worlds population to 750 million, that there are no reported side effects other than the known 48 thousands deaths, heart muscle inflammation, other weird things then take the shot. Personally I would take my chances and retire as a commercial catfisherman.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Threats are treats till there not. My nephew a Pharmacist, gave a two week notice due to the vaccine rule at the hospital he was employed. The last day of his employment HR stated take a day off and come back as a per dime employee making more money, he took the pay raise and temporarily removed his house from the market,
!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Biden will blame the tanking economy and loss of jobs on the unvaccinated

ribka, He's basically already doing that.

It's funny to watch lately. He's one angry little fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Where is the mandate in writing...alot of talking heads .......but where is the written law ???

Um, it isn't a law. It isn't even a written policy based on a verbal executive order yet.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by test1328
I did not want to violate any HIPAA laws by asking about and/or gathering personal medical information.

If you are the COO of anything more than a lemonade stand, someone has made a huge mistake.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
First OSHA p h a g to walk into my office is getting shown the door. If they resist, we’re monkey stomping a mud puddle in their ass. Gotta start somewhere.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
First OSHA p h a g to walk into my office is getting shown the door. If they resist, we’re monkey stomping a mud puddle in their ass. Gotta start somewhere.

Like smile

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar
KWFA,

He’s fully vaccinated.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by irfubar
KWFA,

He’s fully vaccinated.

LOL

I think the fine folk of Ohio joined the Marxist years ago

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Huntz
The whole thing is THERE IS NO F U C K I N G MANDATE.Only talk of one.No one has to comply with something that is yet to exist.Companies need to grow some balls a say no to the Fuggtards.

I would assume that is why the company isn't doing anything until December 8

I'm not sure why some companies are jumping on it early.

Why companies are jumping in? Grow balls?

Fellas, vaccine requirements within a company have nothing to do with a .gov mandate.

What is being offered is a carrot or stick from insurance companies. Achieve 80% or greater Covid vaccination rates of your employees, or face huge employee healthcare insurance premiums. Exceed the 80% threshold, and health insurers are offering discounts and kickbacks.

I suspect many companies using "no vaccine requirements" as a recruiting tool, will flip once they are faced with eye-popping insurance premium increases.

In our case, the company employs over 2000 full time employees and possibly 4000 seasonal employees.

A few months ago management offered us $100 to get vaccinated. (I already was). Today there was a letter posted on the board. That incentive has been increased to $1000 for full time employees with benefits and $200 for seasonal (uninsured) employees.

So why is a small company with a marginal profit margin offering such incentives to get employees vaccinated?

Because a vaccinated workforce is a less expensive workforce.

As an example, my wife's recent Covid related hospitalization cost my employer (self insured) $23,000 plus 10% Blue Cross handling fee just for the hospital. I have not seen related charges from radiology etc yet. They also covered my wages at 100% sick leave for two weeks while I was home taking care of my sick wife.

This company has spent HUGE amounts to cover sick leave benefits this year and last. It has also spent a like amount in overtime to pay people to cover the positions of those out sick with Covid or on quarantine.

Between sick leave benefits, Hospital insurance costs, and overtime to cover vacant positions, Covid is bleeding corporate America dry.

Of course Corporations are doing anything they can to encourage and perhaps to even force their employees to get vaccinated.

As far as contract language goes, our contract specifically states that it is subservient to state and federal law. Those of us working in Oregon have state mandated benefits not listed in the contract nor available to Idaho employees.

Bottom line: If you owned the company, and it was all the sudden operating at a loss for the last two years because of Covid related expenses, How long will you let it run that way?

Let it go bankrupt? Lose all you have invested? Leave your workforce unemployed?

Or perhaps ask them to accept a vaccination which will save the company and thus their employment?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
The whole thing is THERE IS NO F U C K I N G MANDATE.Only talk of one.No one has to comply with something that is yet to exist.Companies need to grow some balls a say no to the Fuggtards.

Fellas, vaccine requirements within a company have nothing to do with a .gov mandate.

What is being offered is a carrot or stick from insurance companies. Achieve 80% or greater Covid vaccination rates of your employees, or face huge employee healthcare insurance premiums. Exceed the 80% threshold, and health insurers are offering discounts and kickbacks.

I suspect many companies using "no vaccine requirements" as a recruiting tool, will flip once they are faced with eye-popping insurance premium increases.

In our case, the company employs over 2000 full time employees and possibly 4000 seasonal employees.

A few months ago management offered us $100 to get vaccinated. (I already was). Today there was a letter posted on the board. That incentive has been increased to $1000 for full time employees with benefits and $200 for seasonal (uninsured) employees.

So why is a small company with a marginal profit margin offering such incentives to get employees vaccinated?

As an example, my wife's recent Covid related hospitalization cost my employer (self insured) $23,000 plus 10% Blue Cross handling fee just for the hospital. I have not seen related charges from radiology etc yet. They also covered my wages at 100% sick leave for two weeks while I was home taking care of my sick wife.

This company has spent HUGE amounts to cover sick leave benefits this year and last. It has also spent a like amount in overtime to pay people to cover the positions of those out sick with Covid or on quarantine.

Between sick leave benefits, Hospital insurance costs, and overtime to cover vacant positions, Covid is bleeding corporate America dry.

Of course Corporations are doing anything they can to encourage and perhaps to even force their employees to get vaccinated.

As far as contract language goes, our contract specifically states that it is subservient to state and federal law. Those of us working in Oregon have state mandated benefits not listed in the contract nor available to Idaho employees.

Bottom line: If you owned the company, and it was all the sudden operating at a loss for the last two years because of Covid related expenses, How long will you let it run that way?

Let it go bankrupt? Lose all you have invested? Leave your workforce unemployed?

Or perhaps ask them to accept a vaccination which will save the company and thus their employment?

Pass. I’m not cool with being mandated by .gov to receive a new class of vaccine with no liabilities to the manufacturer and no honest disclosure of side effects, especially for a virus that I lose absolutely zero sleep over. I’ll be damned if I would do it to save my employer a few beans. Your logic sucks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Loves the cock.^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Maybe your employer should get out of the self insured game.... since Obama federalized health care it is guaranteed to get incredibly expensive.... do idiots own your company?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Pass. I’m not cool with being mandated by .gov to receive a new class of vaccine with no liabilities to the manufacturer and no honest disclosure of side effects, especially for a virus that I lose absolutely zero sleep over. I’ll be damned if I would do it to save my employer a few beans. Your logic sucks.

My logic has nothing to do with paranoid tin foil hatters who believe the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease which it helps to reduce the effects of. It has to do with employers trying to run a company profitably.

Enjoy your unpaid unemployment.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 12 invisible), 2,195 guests, and 686 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,668
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.