Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W

Last edited by WayneShaw; 10/15/21.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If it's real, I love it, hope we have more of it.

Fu^ck Joe Biden.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Excellent!

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Awesome!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
If there was a nation wide walk out. This bullchit would go away. All this bullchit about civil unrest. And the whole country continues to patronize facebitch, Titter, and the airlines. While apparently so god dam broke. Can’t take a little time off to stick it up their arse. Pretty pathetic. Gooberment aint one bit worried about nothing.

THE TRUCKERS SOULD QUIT HAULING CHIT TO ALL THE BIG LIBERAL CITIES.

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 10/15/21.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That was great. Thank you for posting it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I work at a General Electric factory ,.because they have so much goverment work .Thanks to joe lyin biden ,mandate .they told all of us yesterday ,if you dont get the covid 19 shot , ,you will no longer have a job

Last edited by rem shooter; 10/16/21.

NRA Life Member
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by rem shooter
I work at a General Electric factory ,.because they have so much goverment work .Thanks to joe lyin biden ,mandate .they told all of us yesterday ,if you dont get the covid 19 shot , ,you will no longer have a job

Have you decided?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

For a year... or three... I have pondered the super low interest rates on a mortgage... refinancing and scooping up a boatload of equity cash... insane real estate market. None of it made any sense to me... how in the world could rates be so low... almost negative... free and easy money...

"Bill Tyler, take me" said the beaver... "Free and easy"... "as many beavers as there are stars in the sky"...: said Old Iron Belly

FINALLY, I get it.

Convince people to over commit on a house, drink the Koolaid of free easy money... then tell them they will lose EVERYTHING if the don't comply with the Master's Command to get a jab... and another jab... and another one...

Or the Master's command to turn in your neighbor that owns a gun... or the Master's command do exactly what you are told each time and every time without question.

I am not very bright in that it took me so long to figure this out.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Hell ya

Don't gobble at me
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by viking

Have you decided?
because of covid -19and other things that happened . i had not seen my mother since summer 2018, she lives a long way from me .she had Alzheimer's Disease and parkensens desease ,only way I could see her was too get the covid -19 shot. glad i did so i could see her one last time this summer ,she knew who I was most of the time i was home. She passed away from it this past monday ,..if not for my mother ,i would not have gotten the shot at that time ,as of today if i had not got the shot ,.i dont know what i would do ,i do know a lot of the machinist say they wont get it and will go to other jobs

NRA Life Member
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing

For a year... or three... I have pondered the super low interest rates on a mortgage... refinancing and scooping up a boatload of equity cash... insane real estate market. None of it made any sense to me... how in the world could rates be so low... almost negative... free and easy money...

"Bill Tyler, take me" said the beaver... "Free and easy"... "as many beavers as there are stars in the sky"...: said Old Iron Belly

FINALLY, I get it.

Convince people to over commit on a house, drink the Koolaid of free easy money... then tell them they will lose EVERYTHING if the don't comply with the Master's Command to get a jab... and another jab... and another one...

Or the Master's command to turn in your neighbor that owns a gun... or the Master's command do exactly what you are told each time and every time without question.

I think this too.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
ROFLMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m beginning to think maybe the video is make believe. And starting to think you couldn’t get the country to stick together if they fell in a bucket of fuggen crazy glue.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by CashisKing

FINALLY, I get it.

You are correct, sir.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
👍

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I have that same badge lanyard, and am looking out my back window at the plant to which it belongs. Don’t recognize the fellow, but maybe I too will have a story to tell when I return to work Thursday after my little vacation. I was out last week so there should be some hubbub if this really happened.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 3,014 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,697
Posts18,456,685
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.