Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Wonder how the MSM is going to susplain this away. Oh, that's right. It's Trump and the unvax'd people's fault.

Sorry, chumps. That's not going to fly this time. It is clearly on the shoulders of that gray haired [bleep] Biden and the rest of the globalists.

Link to story

October 14, 2021 Updated: October 15, 2021

Even if you’re watching Fox News, the former broadcast media of choice for conservatives, the absence of reporting on Nov. 3, 2020 feels like an alternate universe.

In my world of national security, it is a similar and parallel alt reality. The theme of beltway-centric defense journals is to fawn over the current administration and treat the Kabul disaster as the modern equivalent of the Berlin Airlift (I’m listening right now to an Army general speak of the Kabul airlift with praise at a defense forum), mock anyone who dares question the electoral legitimacy of President Joe Biden, focus on Russia (with miniscule capabilities), and tangentially address China (pushing World War III with an invasion of Taiwan) as a minor afterthought.

CNN and other legacy media can browbeat, mock, and dismiss those who question the outcome of the election all they want. Whether these doubters are right or wrong, media is ignoring the views and feelings of a growing percentage of our country.

Right or wrong, with a growing passion Americans are pushing for forensic reviews of the election beyond Maricopa County in Arizona, overwhelming Biden at public appearances, and demanding accountability across the nation.

The Freedom Flu
Apparently, the Legacy Media doesn’t get it. A complete rebellion by the majority has broken out. The Freedom Flu of Southwest pilots and others is the equivalent of the bombardment of Ft. Sumter in 1861 that formalized the start of the first American Civil War.

Americans will not shut up, sit down, get vaccinated, and do what they are told by an administration that is increasingly authoritarian, as demonstrated by an attorney general who now threatens to unleash the FBI on parents daring to voice their opinions at School Board meetings.

The support for Biden has collapsed in a historic manner. The Blueness of Virginia is in play with the Governor’s race. Some Americans are fighting back where they stand, but the flight of many from Blue to Red states is also now undeniable

Red and Blue in Stark Contrast
I travel regularly, and the contrast between Red and Blue states is remarkable and distinct. It’s almost like Bosnia where the Serb side was de-populated, gray, and void of life while the Bosnian side was full of life, markets were swarming, and re-construction was everywhere.

As we traveled from Virginia to Washington state and back, the Red States were humming, the Blue states were static. Indiana freeways and highways were bumper to bumper with 18 wheelers. Washington State was locked down and boarded up, with the left behind hoi polloi masked up, huddled in their decaying hovels, and fearful of Trump’s return.

Want to get your car washed or home repaired in Seattle? Join the others and stand in line for days and weeks. Some pointed with pride to their filthy and moss-covered cars as part of the religion of Big Government and Environmentalism. There was a stunning disparity in signs of support for Trump versus the current president during the cross continent trip—it wasn’t even close.

I’ve been to Florida and Texas multiple times. The evidence of growth is a spike in home prices. The population and economies are booming. The beginnings of a Red United States are forming as these two states now are challenging the aggregate population of legacy (and shrinking) California and New York at roughly 60 million.

The totalitarian behavior of blue states is driving away productive activity, opportunities, and populace. We changed our Christmas Vacation plans from going to Hawaii to be with relatives to South Carolina. It is just too difficult working a trip to Hawaii. The Hawaiian tourist mirage has collapsed, but Hawaiian’s are similarly up in arms against the repression they face.

Red America needs a land bridge from coast to coast, and then a new America can operate, separate from legacy America, which has chosen to suffocate itself. Some counties in west coast states are talking secession and re-alignment, which just might proffer that land bridge through the Columbia River or northern (or very southern) California. Hawaii may go its own way or align with Red once they shake the shackles of their one-party rule.

Who Collapses First?
Supply chain issues are the defining event and issue that are causing the downfall of globalism and the rise of populism. The historic and stunning spectacle of a growing number of vessels off of Los Angeles is what we call in the Intelligence Community, an “intelligence indicator”—pay special attention, as something very big, significant, and game changing is going on.

It takes decades of training and experience to spot these trends. Mere mortals and Legacy Media may give it a big “ho-hum,” but the tipping point has been reached. There is no going back to globalism—the system has collapsed.

China’s miracle is now being exposed as a modern Potemkin Village. Blue America is becoming stark, gray, and lifeless. China can’t intern their tech oligarchs fast enough, and the rising demonstration of military intent toward Taiwan is hopefully a final gasp by the Chinese Communist Party and never fully plays out.

The question is, who collapses first? Legacy America or China? My assessment is, as bad as it is here, China will go down first. But likely legacy America will collapse also. At that time, Red America can help resurrect all America. We can only pray for a peaceful path through this impending journey.

Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The goal has been to divide. Divide and conquer.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Quite a pep talk,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This country has been infiltrated and divided for a long time.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The influx is stunning here.

Retired cat herder.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The commies have been so zealous to destroy the country lately, they didn't notice they were actually shooting themselves in the head.

When the sheeple can't go to Popeye's and get a spicy chiggen sammich, things change. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They have become so zealous as of late because they know they no longer have to fear being ousted by their constituents. They no long need to hide their true intentions, kiss babies, or even campaign. Biden spent all his time hiding in his basement yet he captured 80 million votes.

The Ballot Box is no longer something they fear and must cater too.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Straight running Marxists have taken over the democrat party and most "establishment" republicans in Washington are happy to support it. It's a full court press to get rid of the only president in our long history that actually performed his job with the good of America in mind. Past Presidents are in a rage because he has shown the path to restoring the Republic they all worked so hard to destroy. Slowly American citizens have been lulled into believing that the nanny state is the only way forward. Many of us citizens have realized just what America could be like with someone in charge that actually cares about the Nation instead of how to destroy it.
We are locked in a great war testing whether this nation can endure the follies of retarded politics. Malignant tumors destroying our Constitution and Declaration of Independence. We had better act fast before it is destroyed forever and we're left with Communism. Those that want it do not know or realize just what it will entail if they actually get their way.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
They have become so zealous as of late because they know they no longer have to fear being ousted by their constituents. They no long need to hide their true intentions, kiss babies, or even campaign. Biden spent all his time hiding in his basement yet he captured 80 million votes.

He even announced during his campaign that he didn't care if people voted for him, as if he knew it was all prearranged.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Excellent writer. John Mills, somehow credit missed.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He even announced during his campaign that he didn't care if people voted for him, as if he knew it was all prearranged.

There was never any doubt for them.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have Progs moving into my neighborhood. What do they complain about? That it's not like the [bleep] they left!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If we were able to divide the country geographically in half with the leftists in one half and the conservatives in the other half, very soon, people who chose to live in the leftist half would start migrating to the conservative half with no migration of conservatives to the leftist side. Additionally, and we've seen it all over the country, the leftist, having moved to the greener pastures, would try to change things to the way they were from whence they came. It is one of the most mind boggling attributes of the human condition. Leave craphole - go to promised land - convert promised land to crap hole - repeat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
At this point how do we save ourselves? Even if we put a man like Trump back in and elect a congress full of Ron Pauls? We are 30 TRILLION in debt. Absolutely nobody thinks the U.S. will survive except as a land mass. Our ability to build stuff is gone. If the U.S. defaults, and it will in some fashion the great depression will look good in comparison. This has been a calculated grand scheme to put the U.S. in a hole it cannot climb out of. Now we are left arranging the proverbial deck chairs on the Titanic. There is no cause for optimism, the disaster can only be delayed.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The way he acted in the Presidential Debate with his smiles he was basically laughing at Trump he knew he would be the President, and Trump didn't have a chance.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Riverc

The way he acted in the Presidential Debate with his smiles he was basically laughing at Trump he knew he would be the President, and Trump didn't have a chance.

…and the next election will be more of the same, and the one after that and the one after that until they get rid of elections altogether.

But hey, 2022 is just around the corner snd we will take back control, you just wait and see.honest.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It’s hard to live where I do in Oregon. I used to see lefty bumper stickers and think okay, that’s like your opinion, man.

Now I look at the driver and think you āsshole, you’re fúcking up my country, I hope you die in a grease fire.

It ain’t healthy being pissed off all the time.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I agree. It’s baggage. Life’s too short to be pissed off all the time. It’s just not worth it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by antlers
I agree. It’s baggage. Life’s too short to be pissed off all the time. It’s just not worth it.

I can’t help it. We lost the state decades ago but I just can’t abide the smug Prius fúckers.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It’s hard to live where I do in Oregon. I used to see lefty bumper stickers and think okay, that’s like your opinion, man.

Now I look at the driver and think you āsshole, you’re fúcking up my country, I hope you die in a grease fire.

P

Amen

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,544
Posts18,453,297
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.