Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
At one time doctors thought that blood letting was good. Do they still do that in modern medicine? Plenty of people trusted them back then. Doctors are not infallible.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pretty sure that Dr Mercola is antivax iirc.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Of course anti Covid-19 vaccine folks are smart. This so called vaccine is still in the testing stage

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Happy Camper is a turd burglar LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

I like to gamble a bit but my success involves using the best odds which are in my favor. I chose to take the vaccine.

1 in a thousand chance of dying from Covid seems like pretty good odds. The vax is a crap shoot. Which one is the bigger gamble?

Some of us need to be the control group.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Pretty much exactly what I wrote in my Kung Flu essay.

I had forgotten about that, did you send it and if so what was the reaction?

Yes, I rewrote the essay and sent it to her around the end of August. She said she was going to read it last week while she was traveling. As far as I know she has not read it yet, which is infuriating. I sent her a reminder e-mail today, but have not heard back.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/16/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm not anti-vax by any means. REAL vaccines have saved millions of lives - smallpox, polio, measles, and many more. This one, though, isn't real and it scares me.
Only unreal because you choose to believe that. Our state has some pretty impressive data relating to Covid, the numbers of vaccinated and the positive tests. I am sure your state has similar stats. Believe what you want.

If a person has any medical event within two weeks of the second shot, they are recorded as unvaccinated. How can anyone use that data?

I know 6 people (directly or tangentially) that have had adverse reactions to the vaccine... 5 of them were 25 or under... one was 43. All had strokes or MIs... three died.

I know no one (directly or tangentially) that has died from Covid.

Almost everyone I know (call it 90%+) have had Covid (confirmed with the long term test)... or nasty flu symptoms plus loss of taste et al (but no testing)... personally I never lost taste either time.

Carry on...
I know a lot of people and am probably much older than you are. I don't know anyone who has had anything other than the known minor side effects of the vaccine. In addition, I only know a few people who have tested positive for the virus with nobody I know being hospitalized. That is most likely due to living in a state that is basically rural and our vaccine rate is at the top of the country and has been since the beginning. I have read on this site that more people are dying of the jab than the virus. I consider that a conspiracy theory and a very damaging thing to people who don't have the ability to think.. I like to gamble a bit but my success involves using the best odds which are in my favor. I chose to take the vaccine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm not anti-vax by any means. REAL vaccines have saved millions of lives - smallpox, polio, measles, and many more. This one, though, isn't real and it scares me.
Only unreal because you choose to believe that. Our state has some pretty impressive data relating to Covid, the numbers of vaccinated and the positive tests. I am sure your state has similar stats. Believe what you want.

If a person has any medical event within two weeks of the second shot, they are recorded as unvaccinated. How can anyone use that data?

I know 6 people (directly or tangentially) that have had adverse reactions to the vaccine... 5 of them were 25 or under... one was 43. All had strokes or MIs... three died.

I know no one (directly or tangentially) that has died from Covid.

Almost everyone I know (call it 90%+) have had Covid (confirmed with the long term test)... or nasty flu symptoms plus loss of taste et al (but no testing)... personally I never lost taste either time.

Carry on...
I know a lot of people and am probably much older than you are. I don't know anyone who has had anything other than the known minor side effects of the vaccine. In addition, I only know a few people who have tested positive for the virus with nobody I know being hospitalized. That is most likely due to living in a state that is basically rural and our vaccine rate is at the top of the country and has been since the beginning. I have read on this site that more people are dying of the jab than the virus. I consider that a conspiracy theory and a very damaging thing to people who don't have the ability to think.. I like to gamble a bit but my success involves using the best odds which are in my favor. I chose to take the vaccine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

They are all scum sucking Commies.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yes! - I'ts amazing what morticians can do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Yes! - I'ts amazing what morticians can do.

LOL that's funny smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Jim1611
At one time doctors thought that blood letting was good. Do they still do that in modern medicine? Plenty of people trusted them back then. Doctors are not infallible.

Um, bloodletting is still used. For haemochromatosis, among other things.

It does still bear out the point you are trying to make: at one time doctors thought it was the cure for all sorts of things, then it was derided as no more than superstition, and more recently it has been recognised that it is neither, but has a range of therapeutic applications based on actual science.

The point being that therapeutic decisions should be based on real science, not just on what the majority hold to be true but what experimental evidence demonstrates to be true. Even science can be corrupted of course, by such things as groupthink, money, or fear of being targeted.

At the moment altogether too much of what is going on with COVID doesn't appear to meet that test. We have media and politicians and people with a direct financial stake in particular approaches - perhaps I repeat myself - dominating the discussion, and actively suppressing any challenge to the "accepted wisdom". Any science, or scientist, bucking the dominant narrative is ignored, suppressed, or attacked.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Happy Camper is a turd burglar LOL

Turd Burglar. Lol! I’m going to steal that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ringman
I don't know how it is going in the rest of the country but Vermont has maintained some of the best numbers and is running around 80% vaccinated. Latest report from our Vermont medical commissioner says the existing Covid cases that are hospitalized are 70 to 75 percent unvaccinated. I believe him and that data tells me that getting the jab is smart.

What other BS do you believe?
Well what I don't believe are the various conspiracy theories. My own TRUSTED doctor suggested that I get the vaccine shots and I have done that. I chose to believe the trusted professionals I use rather than a bunch of partisan politics internet people.

Any Doctor that would recommend this vaccine after seeing this should NOT be trusted.
This video is not an opinion, it is all facts .

Video Showing the Shifting Narrative in Vaccine Efficacy

https://rumble.com/vnouq3-twitter-user-video-showing-the-shifting-narrative-in-vaccine-efficacy.html

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
We non sheeple will be labeled Divergents, like the movie.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I don't know how it is going in the rest of the country but Vermont has maintained some of the best numbers and is running around 80% vaccinated. Latest report from our Vermont medical commissioner says the existing Covid cases that are hospitalized are 70 to 75 percent unvaccinated. I believe him and that data tells me that getting the jab is smart.

Same for Ohio.

Who ya gonna believe? The chief medical officers of almost every state and every large hospital system or some looney dropout on the Internet like Springcove or deFlave?

Not to mention President Trump. Who d'ya think thought up Operation Warp Speed? The tooth fairy?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I know a lot of people that have actually told me about the adverse reactions they experienced to the jab. I also know a couple of people with pre exiting conditions that died. I don't know anyone healthy who died.

I also know people years ago, that passed away from a cold and flu. I am not anti vax. Just cautious and not willing to be a test case.

No shots for us...

Last edited by Sasha_and_Abby; 10/17/21.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A Dr. I was aquainted with just died. Received both series of shots, within 3 weeks dead.

Last edited by Esox357; 10/17/21.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Riverc

Good for Vermont!! that 80% were smart alright. now they will be taking Booster shots yearly without knowing what the hell those mad scientist are injecting in their bodies...No Thanks I'm not jumping on that wagon.

It will mostly likely be biannual.

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

405 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 38 invisible), 1,909 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,602
Posts18,454,671
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.