Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

A gennie, an air-con, and a coffee maker would help.

No, I am not kidding...just getting smarter as I get older.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K1500
Nice…an elevated outhouse.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by worriedman
Started this about 7:30 at the farm. Took all day, engineering was such that forklift wound up being 4X4s crammed in the root grapple of the Kubota, hence the admonition of rene that pics or it did not happen, no evidence no crime. (that dang box is heavy)

When you only have yourself to count on, you have to be smarter than what you are working with. No digits busted bad, very little blood and it is ready to travel and shoot. Will take the wheels off to forestall as much as possible theft, as turds will haul your stuff off...

Rotating beans and corn year after year calls for change of spots to hunt, this will let an old man stay dry and spend more time out of the house...

Is the lack of symmetry in the 2nd pic intentional?

Enjoy your new toy!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You guys who judge how others hunt need to pull your heads out of your asses.

In a world where ALL hunting, shooting, and taking of any game is under attack, we don't need to help their insane agendas.

Not to mention the varying terrains and conditions throughout the nation, where not everyone can step out of their cabin and see 25 miles in any direction unrestricted.

You are welcome to your ethics as far as hunting goes. But I for one will defend the freedom and hunting rights of anyone hunting with legal methods.

Flame away.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

In a world where ALL hunting, shooting, and taking of any game is under attack, we don't need to help their insane agendas.

Not to mention the varying terrains and conditions throughout the nation, where not everyone can step out of their cabin and see 25 miles in any direction unrestricted.

You are welcome to your ethics as far as hunting goes. But I for one will defend the freedom and hunting rights of anyone hunting with legal methods.

Flame away.

Well said

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Flame away.

That about covers it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Flame away.

It'll really suck if the day comes that I have to hunt food down to feed my family.

Last edited by TrueGrit; 10/17/21.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Well said.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SCgman1

Is the lack of symmetry in the 2nd pic intentional?

Enjoy your new toy!

Yes, there is a ladder, (laying on the trailer, that has to reach the ground) hence the location on the trailer.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I used to walk 'em up when I was a lot younger. I have hunted this 250 acres all my life, and I don't have to go anywhere else. I normally harvest between 10 and 15 deer, 99% does. I give a lot to Hunters for the Hungry, but I need to take a certain number each year off the place. I cut most the trails they use, I have core areas that nobody goes into. It is my own little ecosystem.

I could give a rats rear end if someone does not like how I do it on my own property. I don't pile up corn or apples, no bait other than the trees I have planted dropping acorns and chestnuts and the food plots.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Flame away.

👍

I'd love to see a lot of the people ridiculing blind/stand hunting come up to the big northern woods and show us how to "hunt."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No need to apologize for your hunting set up. Go forward and slay deer and have fun.

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey, you are hunting and have been a productive member of society more than long enough to have earned it - and then some.
Enjoy it and tell all the nay-sayers to kiss your hairy arse!

The original Frito Bandito!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think your box is beautiful.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Blind*

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by goalie

Flame away.

👍

I'd love to see a lot of the people ridiculing blind/stand hunting come up to the big northern woods and show us how to "hunt."

Same thing down here having to hunt food plots, power line ROW’s among pine plantations.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Nicely done. This approach appeals to me more all the time. Waiting for a critter to walk by is a time honored hunting method.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Well said.

Ya, that's were I'm at. Enjoy hunting by all legal means and any legal game. Trapping same way. I don't trap but I support trappers 100%.

Jokes are still game, though.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by K1500
Nice…an elevated outhouse.

A friend who owns a few elevated enclosed fiberglass blinds has nicknamed them himself, "The Poop-n-Shoot".

There are times an places where a blind is much more effective/efficient than hunting afoot.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by worriedman
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Saw them on sale $199

Where? I want 5K of them at that price.

Trailer is 5 times that...hell the tires are twice that sans rims...

No kidding, right, "Normally $3995 but today only this RedNeck blind can be yours for $199 dollars, but wait, there's more!" laugh

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,549
Posts18,453,561
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.