Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Have you been self-medicating with any preventive medications like Ivermectin, zinc, D3?

Yes. All of the above....and we had a bumper elderberry harvest.

I'm hiking the kettle crest range right now....feeling fine. 95% pulse ox and good hr numbers.

If I'm going out, it gonna be sitting on the couch. Near zero service. Im out.

Just wait a minute Mister, how are you hiking and on the campfire?

I need a couple of hummjngbird feeders, fox news blasting on the curtis mathes, and a whole kitchen table to contain all my commodore towers and usb cables and 1.0 megapixel camera bay.

Not to mention a couple of big fluffy mutts rubbing their anus on my couch and the smell of my stuffed poblano pepper goat meat creation I got from a guy for some concrete work.

😃

BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Just got the call....another positive test.

First go around was 20 hours of not feeling great. Lost smell. Never anything I'd miss work over.

Second was unrecognizable....but had funny aftertaste for a few days.

Third is so far asymptomatic and i have pretty low expectations. Sure glad I had to test every few days at work.....lame.

Likely most or all of them were false positives, since 80% of all positive tests for it are false. The test they use is nearly worthless as a diagnostic tool, according to the man who invented it. It's useful for certain applications in research, but not for diagnosing actual COVID-19 cases. Folks have bits and pieces of all sorts of viruses floating around in their systems, but that doesn't mean they have a case of any of them. The PCR test looks for those fragments, and when it discovers one, it comes up positive, and you are deemed to have a case of COVID-19.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Do guys like high country just keep reusing the original casket?

Of course not.

He’s been cremated.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Windfall
Morning scroll showed 44,900,000 confirmed cases in the country and that has to be under reported with lots of folks self medicating. That works out to 13.6% of the population. Lots of us know someone with first hand experience, some of whom reported mild symptoms and others a near death, sicker than they've ever been experience and now with long term ramifications. My insurance guy thought that he would quarantine up deer hunting and got so weak that he couldn't even pick up his bow. He said he didn't think he was going to make it home. You guys tout a 1% death rate as a nothing, but "recovered" could be life long respiratory and heart issues and walking with a walker. To say nothing of a 5 or 6 number hospital bill. I don't get what has you guys (22% of the adult population) so spooked about getting a shot? It's not like you haven't gotten them for shingles, polio, small pox, mumps and measles...
You go ahead. I'm scared of Faucci, Gates, and Biden.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh my god......again with the Polio........

I am MAGA.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Morning scroll showed 44,900,000 confirmed cases in the country and that has to be under reported with lots of folks self medicating. That works out to 13.6% of the population. Lots of us know someone with first hand experience, some of whom reported mild symptoms and others a near death, sicker than they've ever been experience and now with long term ramifications. My insurance guy thought that he would quarantine up deer hunting and got so weak that he couldn't even pick up his bow. He said he didn't think he was going to make it home. You guys tout a 1% death rate as a nothing, but "recovered" could be life long respiratory and heart issues and walking with a walker. To say nothing of a 5 or 6 number hospital bill. I don't get what has you guys (22% of the adult population) so spooked about getting a shot? It's not like you haven't gotten them for shingles, polio, small pox, mumps and measles...

I don't get what has you fuqking morons so spooked about us making our own healthcare decisions, Go FuQk yourself.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Losing any of your senses blows, even just smell. First line of defense against eating or drinking foods that are turning bad. Couldn’t smell a natural gas leak. Electrical fire. Presence of chemicals. Dog Schitt on your shoe. Etc. Way more than just losing the pleasing facets of scent like your morning coffee.

Last edited by Mr_Harry; 10/17/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got the second shingles vax Wednesday. Felt like road kill (again) on Thursday. Knew I would. Did it anyway. Cause shingles sux. Might get the flu vax this year. Think I need to update my tetanus next year.

Still not getting any CCP-19 vax.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dutch
Got the second shingles vax Wednesday. Felt like road kill (again) on Thursday. Knew I would. Did it anyway. Cause shingles sux. Might get the flu vax this year. Think I need to update my tetanus next year.

Still not getting any CCP-19 vax.

You anti-vaxxers make me laugh.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ironbender
Do guys like high country just keep reusing the original casket?

Of course not.

He’s been cremated.

Fook!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Idiot^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G

^^^Idiot^^^

But, covid is exactly like polio, smallpox, or any of the other deadly diseases. We need to be afraid and listen to our governments. I am planning a trip to Florida and fully expect most of the people to be dead by the time I get there. GD

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

WHAT!! Who are you speaking for? I, nor anyone in my family past and present have ever gotten a Vaccine period. Starting with my wife's parents, my parents, my combined 9 children, and the 19 grandchildren have never had shingles, polio, small pox, mumps, measles, nor any other disease. We are certainly not going to get a jab the big pharma is pushing. And we are not the only ones.

Maybe you should get the jab and pick up a 5G phone while your at it.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by K22

WHAT!! Who are you speaking for? I, nor anyone in my family past and present have ever gotten a Vaccine period. Starting with my wife's parents, my parents, my combined 9 children, and the 19 grandchildren have never had shingles, polio, small pox, mumps, measles, nor any other disease. We are certainly not going to get a jab the big pharma is pushing. And we are not the only ones.

You don't need any vaccine. You need birth control pills.

If every one of your 19 grandchildren had19 themselves, that would be 381 in about 60 years (40 in the case of hillbillies). If everyone else did that, well... Do the math.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Have you been self-medicating with any preventive medications like Ivermectin, zinc, D3?

Yes. All of the above....and we had a bumper elderberry harvest.

I'm hiking the kettle crest range right now....feeling fine. 95% pulse ox and good hr numbers.

If I'm going out, it gonna be sitting on the couch. Near zero service. Im out.

Just wait a minute Mister, how are you hiking and on the campfire?

I need a couple of hummjngbird feeders, fox news blasting on the curtis mathes, and a whole kitchen table to contain all my commodore towers and usb cables and 1.0 megapixel camera bay.

Not to mention a couple of big fluffy mutts rubbing their anus on my couch and the smell of my stuffed poblano pepper goat meat creation I got from a guy for some concrete work.

😃

I had a commodore 64.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Had a bit of a headache today. I think it was the 5.5 miles and heaps of vert combined with running out of water early.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Had a bit of a headache today. I think it was the 5.5 miles and heaps of vert combined with running out of water early.

How was the trail? I've been meaning to check it out for a while now.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I was running ridges and there's plenty of blowdowns.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was running ridges and there's plenty of blowdowns.

You're a savage. Next time you get rona, you should run up Abercrombie.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
700 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222ND, 75 invisible), 2,781 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,630
Posts18,398,794
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.