Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Same for Ohio.
Who ya gonna believe? The chief medical officers of almost every state and every large hospital system or some looney dropout on the Internet like Springcove or deFlave?
Not to mention President Trump. Who d'ya think thought up Operation Warp Speed? The tooth fairy?
You could be a bit more polite. We unwashed and unlettered have feelings also.

And brains.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Great Essay!

Another excellent take is Joe Rogan's recent podcast with Alex Berenson (episode 1717 - Spotify).

Wasn't that long ago when Merck aggressively marketed the painkiller Vioxx, spending $500 million promoting the drug in 2003 – an amount equal to the FDA’s total annual budget for all human drugs. Introduced in 1999, Merck knew well before it applied for FDA approval that there were serious and unacceptable risks to the drug. The drug was withdrawn in 2004, but not before a conservatively estimated 55,000 Americans lost their lives to Vioxx induced stroke and heart attack. Merck paid $4.85 billion in a class action suit in 2007 (http://www.cardiobrief.org/2009/11/23/vioxx-what-did-merck-know-and-when-did-it-know-it/).

What could be better for Pfizer than having a government mandated vaccine that has to be "boosted" every 6 months!

"To the States, or any one of them, or any city of the States...
Resist much.Obey little.
Once unquestioning obedience,
Once fully enslaved,
No nation, state, or city of this earth,
Ever afterward,
Resumes its liberty."

Walt Whitman

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Work already sent the note saying we should get it now and not wait until being forced by the mandate. I don't want it. Friends who have bee nvaxed or have taken pro vax stances have reversed their thinking. Good friend just came for ma funeral of a formerly healthy older person who got the jab. First words on our last call was -don't get the jab. Two other elderly folks that never had problems are now in wheelchairs. Wife had to take it before scheduling surgery and developed tremors.

I can't lose my job- ok call me a puss......I got maybe four five years before retirement.
MY only alternative is.....well.....deals with 'proof' of the jab....and that is risky.

Today I wrote both of my Senators. Not sure what else to do. If I did I would likely move on to fixing the border next.

If I was in your situation I would have to weigh the thought of loosing my job and retirement vs loosing my life and retirement.
This is not sarcasm or attempting to belittle you, but it is a fact that I would be considering.
I had 5 years to go until retirement and ended up with terminal cancer. The business let me go, I didn't die, but had to start over in a different job with zero retirement. Turning 70 in few months, working part time, no retirement except my measly $935 social security, but I'm alive and happy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by joken2

Daughter just texted me this:

" My main boss...the manager who was pressuring me to get the vaccine... saying how she just got her 3rd dose & was doing fine...just collapsed from 2 brain aneurysms yesterday. One bled out. She's in ICU and now unresponsive. She's also the one who was posting pictures from concerts & karaoke bars with no mask on, but questioning my choices. "

My mother's first cousins husband.....had the best bloodwork and blood pressure numbers you could ask for.

Was not medicated for anything....let alone High BP.

Couple weeks after the first shot he got...he had a MASSIVE hemmoragic stroke. The doctors can not explain the huge BP spike.

Deader'n hell.

Father in law got shingles right after the shot. Uncle got shingles right after the second shot. Mom's first cousin was in the ICU for a week from an adverse reaction.

My first cousin got the Covid after being fully vaccinated.

Several people in town got shingles after the shot.

Wife said last night...."fugg....we dont know very many people"....."how is it that most of them have been injured by the shot?"......

Good friends wife is employed in a hospital.
As a front line worker she was entitled to the first round of shots.
She signed up, but declined when there was so little available.
She s not old, not much at risk,wanted it to go to someone worse off.

Many of her coworkers took it.

And a good chunk of them have had somewhat unexpected trouble since.
Quite a few, problems or not, regret it.

She is adamant that she doesn't want it now.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Good friends wife is employed in a hospital.
As a front line worker she was entitled to the first round of shots.
She signed up, but declined when there was so little available.
She s not old, not much at risk,wanted it to go to someone worse off.
Many of her coworkers took it.
And a good chunk of them have had somewhat unexpected trouble since.
Quite a few, problems or not, regret it.
She is adamant that she doesn't want it now.

I went to an annual get together with a bunch of friends this weekend that I've been going to for the last 40 years (except for the last 2). I was the only one there that wasn't vaccinated and everybody knew it. I am a little older than the whole bunch but by far the healthiest. I am more adamant after this weekend that I am never going to get one of these "vaccines". I was shocked that most of them still believe they have immunity to the covid because they have been "fully vaccinated". I told one of the t main believers that I would consider taking a vaccine made from a real virus after a long drug approval trial, if people were given thorough exams before and after the the vaccine, if autopsies were done on all people who died after getting the vaccine and and after a10 year study is done for that shows any unforeseen vaccine injuries. No emergency approval experimental drugs for me unless I have a terminal illness and it's my last hope.

Last edited by victoro; 10/17/21.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stand together and fight back. We successfully got a multi-billion dollar company to back down and are making gains on another. If all employees and vendors refuse, they will back down.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Stand together and fight back. We successfully got a multi-billion dollar company to back down and are making gains on another. If all employees and vendors refuse, they will back down.

THIS!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny how 2 years ago the talk was anti-vaxxers against vaccines
that have been used for over 50 years. Lots of data as to bad effects.
Jabs that prevented polio, Tb, Small Pox...Really bad diseases.

Now, we are being pressured to take an unknown jab,
to (hopefully) lessen the effects of a disease that is like a minor cold
to some. And a bad flu to most.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yep. The Delta variant is the vaccine.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The virus is in it, TRH?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cfran
That’s happening everywhere. I have at least 30 examples of this, it’s painfully obvious. And what’s interesting now is I know dozens of people who have buyers remorse about getting the jab as it does nothing for them and they don’t fully know the long term effects. It is all very sad.

This will be the legacy of these vaccines.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I don't know how it is going in the rest of the country but Vermont has maintained some of the best numbers and is running around 80% vaccinated. Latest report from our Vermont medical commissioner says the existing Covid cases that are hospitalized are 70 to 75 percent unvaccinated. I believe him and that data tells me that getting the jab is smart.
Same for Ohio.
Who ya gonna believe? The chief medical officers of almost every state and every large hospital system or some looney dropout on the Internet like Springcove or deFlave?
Not to mention President Trump. Who d'ya think thought up Operation Warp Speed? The tooth fairy?

Don't do any of your own research! Believe all of the paid shills you want and make your decision based upon their propaganda.

One member we won't believe and that's a GD never-Trumper like you.

No kidding. And, the gubmint will take care of his family, too.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The “Delta Variant” is nothing more than adverse reactions among those that took the fakeccine, with people also getting sick from 5g radiation in higher populated areas.
I have no dog in this fight, and nothing to prove on this forum. I will tell you that my wife’s elderly parents and mine, all took the poisonous injections. They have all been sick on and off with flu-like symptoms since then. They have also become weak physically and are losing their mental sharpness at a rapid rate. I have no delusions at all: I’m sure we will be burying all of them this winter.
BTW, the wife and I had Covid (influenza) late January of 2020 when all of this started. Since then, we have not been sick; and we don’t wear masks and social distance or take precautions.
The only people we have seen sick and dying around us are those that voluntarily drank the snake oil…

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I don't know how it is going in the rest of the country but Vermont has maintained some of the best numbers and is running around 80% vaccinated. Latest report from our Vermont medical commissioner says the existing Covid cases that are hospitalized are 70 to 75 percent unvaccinated. I believe him and that data tells me that getting the jab is smart.

BS

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Trust the Science! Trust the news media! Trust the Government that has shut down 10’s of thousands of small businesses! Trust Bill Gates, who doesn’t have a medical degree! Trust the RX manufacturers who are protected by law and can’t be sued for “vaccine” side effects! And MOST OF ALL: Trust the drunken, ignorant, 24hr CF Neanderthal gods that barely got a GED in high school!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Put that turd in your sewer pipe mouth and smoke it in Hell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Where my wife and son work at our local Hospital, tomorrow is "D Day".... Oct 18, if you haven't been vaccinated you are no longer allowed on Hospital property.
They are throwing people out the door who have worked there for 20 years and more...

They're full, there on overload .... and they still are letting go 40% of their staff... supporting Biden and Queen Kate's dictates.

I sure hope each one of these upper level managers, and each one of these politicians that have created this pay for this, and it ends their lives....
either Via Covid or just a damn bad car accident....

This is communism America, its too late to wake up at this point. The battle is on our streets, and it was started by the other side...

may God have mercy on their souls.... the pompous horse's asses...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yup; you are spot-on. It’s gonna get ugly real fast

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by Seafire
Where my wife and son work at our local Hospital, tomorrow is "D Day".... Oct 18, if you haven't been vaccinated you are no longer allowed on Hospital property.
They are throwing people out the door who have worked there for 20 years and more...

They're full, there on overload .... and they still are letting go 40% of their staff... supporting Biden and Queen Kate's dictates.

I sure hope each one of these upper level managers, and each one of these politicians that have created this pay for this, and it ends their lives....
either Via Covid or just a damn bad car accident....

This is communism America, its too late to wake up at this point. The battle is on our streets, and it was started by the other side...

may God have mercy on their souls.... the pompous horse's asses...

Remember their names. Get their addresses. You'll need them later..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,369 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,059
Posts18,463,249
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.