Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Indy wears a mask 24/7 so as not to inhale all that climate change.

BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raferman

Sitting next to a bowl of ice cubes with a stopwatch talkin’ about “By my calculations…”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Sitting next to a bowl of ice cubes with a stopwatch talkin’ about “By my calculations…”

LOL

Hahahaha!

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by flagstaff
So I am pulling up to the gas pump yesterday, and I see a 50-60’s-ish lady in her Honda Civic, wearing a mask while driving inside her car, pull up to the pump about the same time and start fussing with her mask. I thought no big deal - people wear masks nowadays (I am not one of them), and must be straightening it out before exiting her car. So as I start pumping gas in my car, I look over at her, and notice what she was doing was putting on an additional mask. I thought whatever. Then she proceeded to put on gloves to use the gas pump handle (guessing she was afraid there might be Covid germs on the handle. Then she went over to the towel dispenser on the gas pump island, get a couple of towels, and carefully placed them on the gas pump handle so as to use the towels as an additional barrier besides the gloves.

It must be a terrible thing to live in that kind of fear.

I could only imagine she has already been fully vaccinated with the most current dose available, but still lives in that kind of fear. I wondered if she hasn’t seen family and friends in months/years, and has her food delivered.

I felt sad that there are people who live isolated, alone, and with that kinda fear.

They are not really living.

You should have asked IdiotCa35 for an autograph…

I don't wear a mask when driving but only when it's a requirement to enter a building. Around here that's danged few places.

Maybe you should have tried harder to finish the third grade.

You’re obviously lying and scared shc!!tless. It’s ok we get that you’re a pussy…

You should try wiping the sand out of your Mangina.

Last edited by Springcove; 10/17/21.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So I am pulling up to the gas pump yesterday, and I see a 50-60’s-ish lady in her Honda Civic, wearing a mask while driving inside her car, pull up to the pump about the same time and start fussing with her mask. I thought no big deal - people wear masks nowadays (I am not one of them), and must be straightening it out before exiting her car. So as I start pumping gas in my car, I look over at her, and notice what she was doing was putting on an additional mask. I thought whatever. Then she proceeded to put on gloves to use the gas pump handle (guessing she was afraid there might be Covid germs on the handle. Then she went over to the towel dispenser on the gas pump island, get a couple of towels, and carefully placed them on the gas pump handle so as to use the towels as an additional barrier besides the gloves.

I could only imagine she has already been fully vaccinated with the most current dose available, but still lives in that kind of fear. I wondered if she hasn’t seen family and friends in months/years, and has her food delivered.

I felt sad that there are people who live isolated, alone, and with that kinda fear.

Hey, dimocraps grab those pumps too.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Could be that she has some real problem with lungs or such and contracting covid would mean her death. Don't judge some one unless you know for sure the circumstances

You can't be serious.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

LOL

Holy [bleep], I just shot corn chips out my nose laughing.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dassa
Could be that she has some real problem with lungs or such and contracting covid would mean her death. Don't judge some one unless you know for sure the circumstances

You can't be serious.

pussysoar is dead serious.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Shooter71

LOL

Hope you got a lab!

“Cleanup aisle 2!”

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Shooter71

LOL

Hope you got a lab!

“Cleanup aisle 2!”

Nope, just a 14 year old cow dog that went keto when I wasn’t looking.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I feel the same way, but remember, she might not be afraid for herself. I know several people that are scared they will bring it into the house and cause a loved one to die. I know of a couple kids that are convinced they caused the death of their Dad. I have a couple very frail in-laws, and my kids are always worried they will be the one that causes them to catch Covid.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

No one wore a mask when we had flu seasons every year and tens of thousands people died from the flu every year

I guess she didn't follow the science

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
Got the jab, sold all the mask made lotsa $$$

Stock up on Ivermectin horsepaste, toilet paper and Tonka toys. You'll make a fortune by Christmas.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Dutch
I have no problem whatsoever with people wearing masks.

It makes it easy to identify the liberal arts majors.....

This is so true. We were at a HS football last fall and my wife and I were talking about all the liberals in our community that we didn't know were liberals. It makes em easy to ID.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

.... But the Dem leadership and Freaky Fauci are celebrating.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by efw

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

She ain't the only one.

I was referring to more than the subject of the OP

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Bride and I spent 10 days in Italy visiting relatives and sight seeing. while Chinese were seeding the covid, found out later, in every city we visited. Nothing like standing in St. Peter's square with your favorite 10,000 Chinese friends on Sunday to see the Pope
A month or so after we returned is when the covid fire drill started. Wife bought a box of masks, I tried one on didn't like it so cut the insides out so I had the blue showing, with no discomfort to me. Found out the mask guards didn't notice and let me pass. Keep that mask for months, finally lost it. Finally got the jabs a month or so ago. I think what they used in the hypodermic was deionized water.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
612 members (219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 62 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,245
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.