D
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
#classicmixup

Now, kiss and make up

Two candidates for broke back mountain

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It was bad enough the Classifieds were turned into Twitter.

Now, it's Facebook.

Sigh........

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/24/21.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Guys we have a good thing going on with 24 hr campfire let's take a deep breath

Barry
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jolintaxidermy
I had a friend of mine do that to me. He was looking for a 7mmMag for long distance shooting. I had nice Rem 700 classic (I believe..) that I gave him a sweet deal on because it was going to be his "one & done" type rifle. Once he figured out what he "could get for it", he sold it, bought an SPS and kept the difference. He even had the audacity to say "I was able to get X amount of dollars for it, so I sold it and bought a cheaper one".

I told him "no crap Sherlock", and will never sell him anything for a deal again.

In other words, he was completely oblivious to the entire transaction/process - and we are friends! Doesn't surprise me that others could do the same thing.

That would be we were friends.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
As a bystander, I've got to say I was expecting way more from the PM to justify an entire thread.

No kidding. Hillary would say this is a nothingburger for sure!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
For old time sake

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BobBrown
For old time sake

Sock puppets are cokksuckers

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Boo boo you ph agg it

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Boo boo you ph agg it

Chicken sheit mf'er, you hide behind your mama's skirt too?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by mirage243
Boo boo you ph agg it

Chicken sheit mf'er, you hide behind your mama's skirt too?

I’m always under your Mom. Need some lunch money for tomorrow?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
GFY

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
TFF

A busted call out thread

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
TFF

A busted call out thread

Ok, cockpuppet

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
As a bystander, I've got to say I was expecting way more from the PM to justify an entire thread.

You're not alone.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Gets hacked shortly after

American Rifles and Italian Shotguns
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
I don't say much so I guess that makes me a looser on here. I don't buy anything because I'm always to late and I'm afraid to try to sell anything, but the reading can be entertaining.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So, I see a post for a guy looking for something I think he needs to get him out of a bind, I think that I maybe can help him. The only mistake I made was not checkimg his post history before hand, if I had we wouldn't be here, but I didn't. This guy has almost 3000 post and not a single one is anywhere but the classifieds, so this fuqkstick is here purely for profit. Anyway, I tell him to remind me to check for him, so he sends me a pm and reminds me. I get home from work and look, nope I don't have Nosler BT's to spare, but I do have plenty of A-Maxs, so I ask him if that helps. Rather than saying I have years and years worth of those, he says yea those will help, how much. I can't remember what I paid for them with my disabilty check as this ignorant mf'er claims, so I decide to go look at what Midway would get for them if they had them. Guess what, they do have them in stock. So I'm like hey guy, Midway actually has em, gave him the link, then tell him if you don't get em before they're gone then get back to me and I'll let you have some of mine. Then fuqkstick tells me he has years of em, no need to buy em. That's when I go check his post history is and find out what his game is.

Now, for those that think I owe him an apology, I got three words for you and him both. Imma put it in caps for you.

KISS MY ASS

You're just digging your own hole that much deeper with these comments, Mirage. In fact, so much so that it sounds like you're the "hole addict" in this thread. The rest of us can plainly see the true story via the PM screenshots that you so thoughtfully provided, thank you very much, and it ain't what you portrayed by the original post.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jcon72
So, I see a post for a guy looking for something I think he needs to get him out of a bind, I think that I maybe can help him. The only mistake I made was not checkimg his post history before hand, if I had we wouldn't be here, but I didn't. This guy has almost 3000 post and not a single one is anywhere but the classifieds, so this fuqkstick is here purely for profit. Anyway, I tell him to remind me to check for him, so he sends me a pm and reminds me. I get home from work and look, nope I don't have Nosler BT's to spare, but I do have plenty of A-Maxs, so I ask him if that helps. Rather than saying I have years and years worth of those, he says yea those will help, how much. I can't remember what I paid for them with my disabilty check as this ignorant mf'er claims, so I decide to go look at what Midway would get for them if they had them. Guess what, they do have them in stock. So I'm like hey guy, Midway actually has em, gave him the link, then tell him if you don't get em before they're gone then get back to me and I'll let you have some of mine. Then fuqkstick tells me he has years of em, no need to buy em. That's when I go check his post history is and find out what his game is.

Now, for those that think I owe him an apology, I got three words for you and him both. Imma put it in caps for you.

KISS MY ASS

You're just digging your own hole that much deeper with these comments, Mirage. In fact, so much so that it sounds like you're the "hole addict" in this thread. The rest of us can plainly see the true story via the PM screenshots that you so thoughtfully provided, thank you very much, and it ain't what you portrayed by the original post.

Well, I have bought several things from you in the past, would you please tell everyone here where I didn't hold up my end of the bargain or did you wrong. Matter of fact, I went above and beyond a couple of times in your favor on here and Mewe if I remember correctly. Another classified cowboy speaks his mind.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jcon72

KISS MY ASS

Well, I have bought several things from you in the past, would you please tell everyone here where I didn't hold up my end of the bargain or did you wrong. Matter of fact, I went above and beyond a couple of times in your favor on here and Mewe if I remember correctly. Another classified cowboy speaks his mind.

Bill, I never accused you of not holding up your end of a bargain with me. For the record, you bought some bullets from me one time last year and another item from me early this year and you paid for both purchases promptly, (thank you very much!). No complaints there. If you "went above and beyond" then I offer even more thanks to you, but I honestly am not sure what you're referring to. But just because you paid for the items that you purchased from me does not excuse the fact that you're being unfair to 1holeaddict in this situation. Maybe you don't like "classified cowboys", who cares? There's no rule against being a "classified cowboy", is there?
With your original post I honestly was expecting you to exhibit a smoking gun that showed 1holeaddict had treated you dirty. But the very screenshots that you then provided of your failed transaction with him clearly shows everyone that your original claim seems to have no merit.
Simply put, he asked for "product A"; you inadvertently thought that you had some (and didn't) so you told him that you have some "product B" instead, if he could use it. Not only did you tell him that Midway currently has "product B" in stock, he said he already had quite a bit of "product B" on hand so both of you decided to not deal. SOMEHOW you came to the conclusion that he was simply trying to buy bullets to flip, but from all the comments in this thread it's obvious that NOBODY else here took it that way. No offense, but you really need to step back, take a deep breath and seriously ask yourself if perhaps you misunderstood and/or overreacted. Most of us have done so at one point or another and it's just part of being human, but if you keep plowing ahead in such a bullheaded fashion without anything to support your claim you're just going to look more and more foolish to everyone else.
Hopefully you read and see this in the manner in which it is intended as sincerely trying to help.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (007FJ, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,566
Posts18,453,797
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.