Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Damn shame that people are scared to death of something that kills less than ONE percent of the people who get COVID-19.
There's a lot of people who wear a mask into and out of a restaurant. Talk about some dumb SOB's.

The restaurant thing drives me nuts. You can sit down for an hour and eat but don’t walk 15 seconds to your table without a mask.

We still have a mask mandate in LA. It is pretty much ignored, people finally had enough of the bs.

The hypocrisy abounds, wear mask on campus, but pack a football stadium is fine. Fire a border agent for not being vaccinated but allow 100k illegals in per month with no vaccinations and no telling what kind of diseases. Fire nurses for no vaccination after they worked with this crap for two years.

Hopefully we take our country back one day.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Better for them to worry about that mask than buy all the TP.

No doubt LT !

They'll do both. eek

All they have to do is see one Facebook post where someone says they couldn't find TP, and the panic buying will commence.

Maybe they can wipe their asses with the pile of used masks they must surely have..?

Barry, I don't know how it is where you live, but maybe all these covtard Green New Deal turds could start a Yugely helpful Save The Earth project by picking up all the masks they've thrown on the ground everywhere.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Damn shame that people are scared to death of something that kills less than ONE percent of the people who get COVID-19.
There's a lot of people who wear a mask into and out of a restaurant. Talk about some dumb SOB's.

The restaurant thing drives me nuts. You can sit down for an hour and eat but don’t walk 15 seconds to your table without a mask.

We still have a mask mandate in LA. It is pretty much ignored, people finally had enough of the bs.

The hypocrisy abounds, wear mask on campus, but pack a football stadium is fine. Fire a border agent for not being vaccinated but allow 100k illegals in per month with no vaccinations and no telling what kind of diseases. Fire nurses for no vaccination after they worked with this crap for two years.

Hopefully we take our country back one day.

The level of hypocrisy is disgusting Mike.

Follow the money..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Could be that she has some real problem with lungs or such and contracting covid would mean her death. Don't judge some one unless you know for sure the circumstances

She may indeed have some sort of condition, but as Fauci has pointed out several times, The mask has zero affect on protecting against this or any virus.

So condition or not, the mask is useless.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ingwe
I had someone remark to me that I wasn't wearing a mask....I pointed to my shadow and said " Look! I'm not afraid of my shadow either!"

I have the perfect answer for that. A mask doesn't stop smoke, and it doesn't stop a fart. How's it going to stop a molecule?

I agree masks are useless as employed by the general public, but viruses are not molecules. They are orders of magnitude larger. Also, the aerosols the virus is carried on consists of more than a single virus. So the whole fart analogy does not work.

So what happens to all of these aerosols that carry the Covid after they get trapped in The Face Filter.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

LOL, .gov didn't tell us about those Ivermectin side effects!

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Could be that she has some real problem with lungs or such and contracting covid would mean her death. Don't judge some one unless you know for sure the circumstances

No one wore a mask when we had flu seasons every year and tens of thousands people died from the flu every year

I guess she didn't follow the science

C'mon man. Haven't you heard? Nobody dies from the flu anymore. The "data" says so.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What drives me nuts is all the doctors that are spewing the Covid rhetoric right out of the Dem handbook. I have been around more than my share in the last two years with my parents health issues and 99% are either brainwashed to the max or they're outright lying.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Raferman
Indy wears a mask 24/7 so as not to inhale all that climate change.

Sitting next to a bowl of ice cubes with a stopwatch talkin’ about “By my calculations…”

LOL

LMAO

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
463 members (160user, 1Longbow, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 49 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,143
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.