S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
I was talking to my seasonal neighbor yesterday. He is from Baton Rouge.

He and his wife went back there earlier this year because the oil patch slow down. Anyway they got the Rona.

I said I heard Louisiana had a lot of it. He said yeah, because the government was shipping in illegals all over the state and dropping them off.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Sad. Senior at UGA, exercise and sports science major. Looked to be in great shape. Why someone that young in that condition felt compelled to get the job is beyond me. He was fully vaxxed though, thats what is important. I also know someone that got covid induced pneumonia after their shots.

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news.../93-af0dc994-a98a-423c-8ed3-1a791fef31b2

Last edited by killerv; 10/18/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Odd.,.

Work for a multi hospital corporation, and there have been none let go that are unvaccinated…. And no date set that would require them to do so. In fact, presently if you want the shot, the past employee clinics are no longer running. HS will still schedule you in with an appointment, but will till you to go to the local chain pharmacy if you are in a hurry.

I probably know at least a hundred who have been vaccinated, and all are still here and doing what they always did. Mostly a younger group. All of my older friends that say they were vaccinated when it first came out are still here. We are getting into the short candle stage of life, so you can guarantee, as always, some are about to flicker out on a regular basis.

Must be a burg thing.

Last edited by battue; 10/18/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I never needed facts, charts, graphs, data, ad nauseum to convince me this was a ruse from the start. I'm almost grown & know that things of this nature do not simply pop up overnight. I know the players involved in the creation of this biological warfare on the American people and have known for years. If it is data you desire, look no further than the viral script every presidential election year.

2004 - SARS
2008 - AVIAN
2010 - SWINE
2012 - MERS
2014 - EBOLA
2016 - ZIKA
2018 - EBOLA
2019 - CORONA

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
TAG

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yep. The Delta variant is the vaccine.

Yup, understand this and the rest becomes simple.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
Where my wife and son work at our local Hospital, tomorrow is "D Day".... Oct 18, if you haven't been vaccinated you are no longer allowed on Hospital property.
They are throwing people out the door who have worked there for 20 years and more...

They're full, there on overload .... and they still are letting go 40% of their staff... supporting Biden and Queen Kate's dictates.

I sure hope each one of these upper level managers, and each one of these politicians that have created this pay for this, and it ends their lives....
either Via Covid or just a damn bad car accident....

This is communism America, its too late to wake up at this point. The battle is on our streets, and it was started by the other side...

may God have mercy on their souls.... the pompous horse's asses...

Absolutely!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by killerv
Sad. Senior at UGA, exercise and sports science major. Looked to be in great shape. Why someone that young in that condition felt compelled to get the job is beyond me. He was fully vaxxed though, thats what is important. I also know someone that got covid induced pneumonia after their shots.

How much you want to be they treated him with Remdesivir? It seems that most who die from COVID pneumonia were treated with it. It shuts down the kidneys and floods the lungs, mimicking pneumonia. Then comes the intubation, which is a death sentence under those conditions.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The two sure bets would be you are guessing and trying to make others think you have hands on experience.

As they say,

LOL

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Amazed at how many decry the vaccine that the Trump administration developed.........hmmmm......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by killerv

How much you want to be they treated him with Remdesivir? It seems that most who die from COVID pneumonia were treated with it. It shuts down the kidneys and floods the lungs, mimicking pneumonia. Then comes the intubation, which is a death sentence under those conditions.

OK, we know we can't sue the Government, or Big Pharma, but what about malpractice suits filed against hospitals and doctors that require the jab or treat patients with this Remdesivir schit knowing that using it is a death sentance.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skywalker
Amazed at how many decry the vaccine that
the Trump administration developed.........hmmmm......

^^^^Dumbass

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Amazed at how many decry the vaccine that the Trump administration developed.........hmmmm......

You mean the 'supposed vaccination' that the D's[big pharma] announced the week AFTER the election in 2020?

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I never needed facts, charts, graphs, data, ad nauseum to convince me this was a ruse from the start. I'm almost grown & know that things of this nature do not simply pop up overnight. I know the players involved in the creation of this biological warfare on the American people and have known for years. If it is data you desire, look no further than the viral script every presidential election year.

2004 - SARS
2008 - AVIAN
2010 - SWINE
2012 - MERS
2014 - EBOLA
2016 - ZIKA
2018 - EBOLA
2019 - CORONA

If you look at the timeline published by epoch times (highly recommend it!!) MERS seems suspicious. First case shows up in Saudi Arabia in the coastal city of Jeddah. The genome seems to indicate it is a zoonotic transmission from bats to camels. Huh? How do camels in Jeddah suddenly get a bat virus. It happens right around the time (2012) when things are really ramping up in Wuhan.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford

You mean the 'supposed vaccination' that the D's[big pharma] announced the week AFTER the election in 2020?

...and spearheaded by Traitor Pence.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Raeford

...and spearheaded by Traitor Pence.

At least we know that politics was never at play here. smirk

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The Trump administration responded to a critical need in good faith... but it was the Biden administration that made the vaccines a mandated issue with, 'or else' consequences..............hmmmm.............

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by joken2

The Trump administration responded to a critical need in good faith... but it was the Biden administration that made the vaccines a mandated issue with, 'or else' consequences..............hmmmm.............

Nice to see someone get something 100 percent correct...

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 007FJ, 257_X_50, 01Foreman400, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,645
Posts18,455,396
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.