Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Last week we had The Republican Accountability Project doing all it can to stop President Trump. Their main effort is to stop any audits and shame those who want accountability in our elections.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nd-president-trump-2020-election-audits/

Today we have :

Never Trump Grifters Want You to Align with Democrats to Defeat Republicans in 2022

Former Republican New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman and Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security who wrote the infamous “anonymous” New York Times 2018 hit piece criticizing former President Donald Trump’s leadership, bleated out an op-ed for the Times last week titled, unironically, “We Are Republicans. There’s Only One Way to Save Our Party From Pro-Trump Extremists.”

That “one way,” Whitman and Taylor argue, is to ally with Democrats in 2022 to defeat Republicans they feel have become too aligned with Trump and “Trumpism,” or the populist message he espoused.

“Rational Republicans are losing the party civil war,” they write. “And the only near-term way to battle pro-Trump extremists is for all of us to team up on key races and overarching political goals with our longtime political opponents: the Democrats." To this pair, Democrats may have a few bad policies, but they also “agree on something more foundational — democracy.”

They continue:

https://townhall.com/columnists/sco...318c7b8c50bea0e2353d6&recip=27116010

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would not worry about this. There is already enough Democrats jumping the Biden ship to mske up for these RINO’s.
Even the Blacks are fed up with the Democrats gay agenda.
The Hispanics want jobs and are family oriented. Republican landslide coming. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I would not worry about this. There is already enough Democrats jumping the Biden ship to mske up for these RINO’s.
Even the Blacks are fed up with the Democrats gay agenda.
The Hispanics want jobs and are family oriented. Republican landslide coming. Hasbeen

That’s not the point, the point is the Republican Establishment not only teamed up with the Democrats to Steal the election from Trump, they are now teaming up with Democrats to destroy The Trump Train and his supporters.

Don’t for a second think that this Never-Trumper group of republicans do not have the Full Support of the RNC and he Establishment.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
“RINOS”

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump is doing his best to primary these schit stains out.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
NEVER DONATE TO THE GOP

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc

Which he couldnt legally do in office due to the Hatch Act i hear.

But Jen Paski and Hairass can help Terry McAuliffe?

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/18/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And colon Powell was one of these, tell me again how I should feel bad about him passing from covid.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
NEVER DONATE TO THE GOP

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Money is everything in politics
Starve the GOP
Send money to America First candidates

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by DMc

Which he couldnt legally do in office due to the Hatch Act i hear.

But Jen Paski and Hairass can help Terry McAuliffe?

Laws with consequences are only for conservatives

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
McConnell and Co. are never Trump establishment all the way. The only way he beat Bevin was by courting democrat voters and of course the fake ballots. I've got nothing for the GOP, NRSC or NRCC. Screw them all. I give only to individual candidates that support Trump.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Republican politicians must absolutely despise the American people for putting Trump in office. I can’t believe idiots still look to this party as the saviors of this country.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The ESTABLISHMENT infects both parties. The shared goal is to rule the peasant riffraff.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those morons, never Trumpers and Demonrats have no idea what real democracy really is.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AB2506
Those morons, never Trumpers and Demonrats have no idea what real democracy really is.
Yes they do. Real democracy leads to chaos and anarchy. Like we have now. We ae supposed to be a republic, not a democracy. Who was it that said of democracy that it always has ''a short life and a violent death''?

Edited: I believe this is in the Federalist Papers.

Last edited by Hastings; 10/18/21.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I don’t think that party affiliation is the appropriate way to determine much anymore.

To me the question is pro- or anti-establishment, or maybe you could say mainstream vs populist candidates.

Of course anti-establishment/populist candidates are only on the R side currently, but there have been D’s in that camp before; that lady from Hawaii comes to mind.

In actuality we’re seeing more clearly than ever that Trump was the RINO; the Party has been just as pro-establishment as Dems have for a long, long time. It just took The Donald’s “interference” in our elections to demonstrate what fools we’d been.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
And colon Powell was one of these, tell me again how I should feel bad about him passing from covid.

I don't feel bad either.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
NEVER DONATE TO THE GOP

Right, got it, but what will you do with your vote.

When the RINOS win in the primaries and get the all coveted GOP support in the General, after stealing the primary I might add, who you gunna vote for?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Republican politicians must absolutely despise the American people for putting Trump in office. I can’t believe idiots still look to this party as the saviors of this country.

BINGO

Just different cheeks on the same ass, only worse.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When will some of you all figure out that the "RINOs" are the Republican Party? Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, the deep (and hard) state and the like bent Trump over the barrel and gave it to him good and rough for 4 years. Trump is not your savior. He could not save himself or his administration. Winging for Trump to come in and save us is the Fool's Lament.

So, we have the evil Democrat party and the catamite breeding plantation that is the Republican Party.

The answer is not, 'Who do I vote for?" The answer is , "I refuse to participate in the disgusting illegitimate farce of a system and will not grant it legitimacy with my vote or participation."

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

596 members (1_deuce, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 59 invisible), 2,171 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,281
Posts18,448,568
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.