Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
These people follow a healthy lifestyle and don't rely on drugs for their health or survival.They eat their own organically grown food and they get plenty of exercise,fresh air and sunshine.

This is the strategy they chose in order to deal with this virus.Their success is astonishing compared to those citizens who rely upon drugs produced by Big Pharma whose interests are profit and treatment mostly absent of cures.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The real way to 'herd immunity'......."everybody got the covid and now we're past it"

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Raeford
The real way to 'herd immunity'......."everybody got the covid and now we're past it"

Basically, but everyone need not get it. Just enough of the population needs to get it so that pickings are just slim enough so that the virus cannot self-perpetuate, and then it dies off.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
what the Amish don't have a Vax mandate that's racist

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gemby58

No vax mandate can work on them, since they make their livings in a self-contained way, amongst themselves, and folks who buy their products don't give a crap whether they've been vaccinated.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Amish around here weigh 300 lbs, drive brand spankin new john deer and spray hella chemicals

They’ll demolish a Golden Corral. Roll up in 3 white vans and hit it like Omaha Beach

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very good response. Hurray for the Amish for leading the way. I'm guessing there were deaths but it's easily explainable by saying "it's God's will". And they believe it is just in their world.

wg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
They don't trust Government,Education and the Health Disease Care System.

These people live a life that many members here talk about but few are able to achieve.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They like Arbys.
I was in one last week and I was happy I was ahead of them in line, about 12 of 'em walked in. They all washed their hands before they ordered I noticed.

I was somewhere near New Bremen, OH.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by gemby58

No vax mandate can work on them, since they make their livings in a self-contained way, amongst themselves, and folks who buy their products don't give a crap whether they've been vaccinated.

here in PA they are starting to hold them to the same standards as the rest if us, child abuse, animal abuse,, puppy mills ect

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by KFWA
They like Arbys.
I was in one last week and I was happy I was ahead of them in line, about 12 of 'em walked in. They all washed their hands before they ordered I noticed.

I was somewhere near New Bremen, OH.

they love soda, I was helping doing a roof and when the coke came out they were down the ladder like fireman on a fire pole

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kwg020
Very good response. Hurray for the Amish for leading the way. I'm guessing there were deaths but it's easily explainable by saying "it's God's will". And they believe it is just in their world.

wg

People die from the flu, too. Always been the case. It's just that the whole of the establishment doesn't make a super emergency out of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
See amish boys carrying that mountain dew 24 pack suitcase a couple times out of the gas station. Me and Ren50 hunt arrowheads in the heart of Amish communities.

Fat, and snorkel mtn dew.

They have a bakery in next town over, gals in there go 300-400 easy.

It aint the fantasy like many think. Like a negro in a bonnet with a little easter basket picking cotton. Bullsheiit: it was shriveled up white folks dragging a 100lb burlap sack

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Amish around here weigh 300 lbs, drive brand spankin new john deer and spray hella chemicals

They’ll demolish a Golden Corral. Roll up in 3 white vans and hit it like Omaha Beach

🤣🤣🤣🤣

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by goalie

🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was one of his best I thought.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Got a lot of Amish here in NY. You see a lot of tractors and bobcats in use on their farms but they still insist on driving those damned horse buggies to town. They're always in Stewarts pigging out on ice cream and hot dogs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The testing is just another deceptive hoax.
We've been doing the same as the Amish here. I appreciate the good video and the practices their community decided to use.
It doesn't take being Amish to do what makes sense to someone with a science background, or some uncommon sense IMHO. Those who chose to follow WHO fauci protocols is their choice. We all live with the benefits or consequences of our decisions.

One that everyone should make is in the signature links below.
Nobody regrets that.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
In spite of the anecdotal posts about the Amish,I believe that most Amish people follow their ancestors lifestyle and benefit greatly in the form of good health.

Satisfying the palate with sugar laden cereals,candy bars,and sodas while the other 99.9% of the body suffers the ravages of these poor choices of food,only illustrates our ancestors axiom: "You are what you eat".

The Amish appear to have learned this many decades ago.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I always figured back when I was a chick magnet I could have made a decent living farming myself out at stud to the Amish community!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I always figured back when I was a chick magnet I could have made a decent living farming myself out at stud to the Amish community!

Laughing, ever see "A Boy And His Dog"?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,623 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,932
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.