Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by skywalker
Amazed at how many decry the vaccine that the Trump administration developed.........hmmmm......

Amazing the idiots that hated the "deadly Trump vaccine" now worship it. lmao

All the democrats said it was dangerous and not to take and that Trump would die when he took it and the important banned therapeutics, He was fine in 2 days back to work

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

good news

Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by battue
So Trump isn't trustworthy? 'good faith'......hmmmm......to those that immediately go to name calling......per rules of debate, you've lost as you have ZERO substantial response. The Trump administration threw caution to the wind and even Trump himself took the 'jab' as many like to say....is he NOT worth following?

There are no rules of debate here...You either follow the campfire Lemming manifesto... or you are a [bleep], sheep, commie, etc, etc...Hell you may even be a deplorable... laugh

This has been debated, over and over again. If dumbasses think all the side effects are fake news, the mandates are not full blown commmunism, then they can kiss my ass too.

But its for the children!

Oh, wait.....maybe thats not right anymore.

You are SPOT ON SandBilly.

Its a religion for these people. They all have a masked up Rosie the Riveter tatoo on their ankles.

FYI, you know the wife was supposed to be fired today. They said she could work this week. Starting next Monday they said 90 days unpaid leave. Me thinks she’s calling their bluff. They obviously don’t want to fire her and their BS tactics didn’t scare her into a jab. Next week I guess we’ll find out.

All while working from home with natural antibodies.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, it’s pathetic. I’m watching the Seattle Police Department getting ready to axe who knows how many, at a Department that is already short 350 Cops. It’s going to be the Wild Wild West very soon in Seattle. Cartels and Drug Runners must be excited as hell.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
COVID is so deadly that not enough people are concerned about it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
The 1918 Spanish Flu hung around for 3 years. A virus exists by replicating and mutating as it passes through the population. In the case of the 1918 virus, which was a variant of the H1N1 type virus, it infected approximately 500 million people worldwide with an estimated 50 million deaths. That pandemic ended when herd immunity from previously infected people who survived and death dramatically reduced the available targets for the virus. The virus is like a wildfire and can race uncontrolled until the fuel is burned off. I know many people have taken the vaccine and that will add to slowing the spread just as Covid survivors do with their immunity. It has been shown that the natural immunity as well as immunity from a vaccine isn't 100% and repeated positives can be possible. The mutations that the virus develops as it goes through the population help to ensure it can survive so the longer the virus stays in the out of control stage the more damage it can cause from mutations. I took the jab because of my advanced age during the out of control time period but feel as soon as the major wave is passed my decision to get another booster might change. We are approaching the 2 year period of the pandemic and my hope is that the time where the virus slows and then basically stops is near. Most that get infected from Covid survive with no side effects as well as the most people who take the vaccine. Once the mutations stop due to low case loads then we will be at the end stage of the pandemic. Let's hope it is sooner than later.

The H1N1 flu never stopped mutating and coming back for more and the vaccinations cannot keep up with the mutations (variants). I suspect that's what we are in for now with Corona-19. I never had a flu vaccination and I do get a case about every 10 or 15 years but I shake it off pretty fast. Probably due to acquired immunity from previous H1N1 episodes that are closely related. I am not going to start with vaccines due to my advanced age (69) and my personal observations of ''vaccinated'' friends near death from Corona-19.

As a side note, what happened to the flu? My wife's pediatric office usually is over run with flu and now it is rare. I have to wonder if this virus is killing the flu virus. Otherwise surely you could have 2 viral infections at once?

Last edited by Hastings; 10/18/21.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Fugging communist chickenshits!

Glad she is still working though!

It would be a tough pill to swallow....working for an outfit with so little regard for its employees.

Basically worried more about Liability than Workers.

Good luck to your family.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Spanish Flu hung around 3 years and the great preponderance of deaths started after the vaxes for it were begun according to some pretty reliabe sources that by now have been pretty well scrubbed from the internet, just as is happening with reports by reputable sources now.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
The 1918 Spanish Flu hung around for 3 years. A virus exists by replicating and mutating as it passes through the population. In the case of the 1918 virus, which was a variant of the H1N1 type virus, it infected approximately 500 million people worldwide with an estimated 50 million deaths. That pandemic ended when herd immunity from previously infected people who survived and death dramatically reduced the available targets for the virus. The virus is like a wildfire and can race uncontrolled until the fuel is burned off. I know many people have taken the vaccine and that will add to slowing the spread just as Covid survivors do with their immunity. It has been shown that the natural immunity as well as immunity from a vaccine isn't 100% and repeated positives can be possible. The mutations that the virus develops as it goes through the population help to ensure it can survive so the longer the virus stays in the out of control stage the more damage it can cause from mutations. I took the jab because of my advanced age during the out of control time period but feel as soon as the major wave is passed my decision to get another booster might change. We are approaching the 2 year period of the pandemic and my hope is that the time where the virus slows and then basically stops is near. Most that get infected from Covid survive with no side effects as well as the most people who take the vaccine. Once the mutations stop due to low case loads then we will be at the end stage of the pandemic. Let's hope it is sooner than later.

The H1N1 flu never stopped mutating and coming back for more and the vaccinations cannot keep up with the mutations (variants). I suspect that's what we are in for now with Corona-19. I never had a flu vaccination and I do get a case about every 10 or 15 years but I shake it off pretty fast. Probably due to acquired immunity from previous H1N1 episodes that are closely related. I am not going to start with vaccines due to my advanced age (69) and my personal observations of ''vaccinated'' friends near death from Corona-19.

As a side note, what happened to the flu? My wife's pediatric office usually is over run with flu and now it is rare. I have to wonder if this virus is killing the flu virus. Otherwise surely you could have 2 viral infections at once?
I never had a flu shot before this year. My own opinion is the social distancing, hand washing and masking all added to less flu. Hard to pass on the flu if nobody is around you which has been the case over the past year or more.

living the good life every day
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So Trump isn't trustworthy? 'good faith'......hmmmm......to those that immediately go to name calling......per rules of debate, you've lost as you have ZERO substantial response. The Trump administration threw caution to the wind and even Trump himself took the 'jab' as many like to say....is he NOT worth following?

There are no rules of debate here...You either follow the campfire Lemming manifesto... or you are a [bleep], sheep, commie, etc, etc...Hell you may even be a deplorable... laugh

This has been debated, over and over again. If dumbasses think all the side effects are fake news, the mandates are not full blown commmunism, then they can kiss my ass too.

As with every drug...hell even aspirin....there are real side effects. As with most everything today there is fake news....Nothing new there. Mandates are a valid point to argue against.

I personally don't care if one wants to refuse or decides to be vaccinated. And in fact question the long term benefit of being vaccinated for this particular disease, in that treatment-for most-has been extremely successful...That being said, I believe for many the vaccine has prevented serious consequences for those who have or may become Covid positive.

You can believe the sun comes up in the West, but that doesn't mean it actually does. The "treatment" for unvaccinated people is very successful too BTW.....99.75%

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeeze.....aspirin too eh?

First it was polio...now its aspirin.

Hell, we drink water....even though people drown in water every year.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Due to an 80% plus false positive rate for the COVID-19 PCR test, the vast majority of flu cases are being classified as COVID-19. It didn't disappear.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
As stated, name calling, no substance in response. The Trump worshippers can’t respond to this and they know it. Cranks me up how many ‘wannabe patriots’ on here…….

One response: yes, Trump panicked and I agree with you on that….he messed us there BIG TIME!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Right, it’s all Bull Schit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As stated, name calling, no substance in response. The Trump worshippers can’t respond to this and they know it. Cranks me up how many ‘wannabe patriots’ on here…….

One response: yes, Trump panicked and I agree with you on that….he messed us there BIG TIME!

What substance have you responded with? Lmfao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Due to an 80% plus false positive rate for the COVID-19 PCR test, the vast majority of flu cases are being classified as COVID-19. It didn't disappear.

100%

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

What substance have you responded with? Lmfao

It's as if Skywalker announced the 'sky is falling' prematurely, where is all of this name calling?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

you should probably go back to the classifieds pimping your stuff where you spend ninety per cent of your time

Ill agree with you that Trump pushing very effective cheap proven therapeutics saved many American lives. Too bad Democrats banned them

carry on

Last edited by ribka; 10/18/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JGRaider

As with every drug...hell even aspirin....there are real side effects. As with most everything today there is fake news....Nothing new there. Mandates are a valid point to argue against.

I personally don't care if one wants to refuse or decides to be vaccinated. And in fact question the long term benefit of being vaccinated for this particular disease, in that treatment-for most-has been extremely successful...That being said, I believe for many the vaccine has prevented serious consequences for those who have or may become Covid positive.

You can believe the sun comes up in the West, but that doesn't mean it actually does. The "treatment" for unvaccinated people is very successful too BTW.....99.75%

That is exactly what I said...BTW wink

And BTW, treatment for acute conditions and attempting prophylactic prevention are two different issues..Neither of which are always successful. BTW

Last edited by battue; 10/18/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Colon Powell died from complications related to Covid.

He was fully vaccinated.

Gen. Colin Powell, the influential former secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who played a pivotal policy role during the administration of then-President George W. Bush, died Monday at 84 from complications related to COVID-19, his family announced.

“We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American,” his family said in a statement, adding that he was fully vaccinated.

The statement continued, “We want to thank the medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center for their caring treatment.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/colin-powell-dies-84-covid-complications-fully-vaccinated/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
84 most times is a beetch on the immune system...vaccinated or not...

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1beaver_shooter, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,222
Posts18,466,471
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.