Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Thanks Raeford, us too.

hopefully back pay and paid vacation for her.

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I doesn’t mean anything, but I fully support your wife and everyone else who is taking a stand against these tyrannical mandates!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Hastings

As a side note, what happened to the flu? My wife's pediatric office usually is over run with flu and now it is rare. I have to wonder if this virus is killing the flu virus. Otherwise surely you could have 2 viral infections at once?
Due to an 80% plus false positive rate for the COVID-19 PCR test, the vast majority of flu cases are being classified as COVID-19. It didn't disappear.
That may be true. Maybe the flu tests don't work any more but my wife is an RN-NP in a sizable pediatric practice. One of the doctors was visiting at our house one day and I asked them about the disappearance of the flu. They said they are testing for it and coming up negative but the they test for Corona-19 and it hits positive. Maybe the flu tests have been monkeyed with? Maybe Corona-19 virus kills flu virus? I know the doctor and my wife very well and I can promise they aren't willingly in on a coverup.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JBabcock
Originally Posted by Beaver10

FYI, you know the wife was supposed to be fired today. They said she could work this week. Starting next Monday they said 90 days unpaid leave. Me thinks she’s calling their bluff. They obviously don’t want to fire her and their BS tactics didn’t scare her into a jab. Next week I guess we’ll find out.

All while working from home with natural antibodies.

Money is on these Liberal mandate tactics backfiring to a spectacular degree. Shortages of workers already at hand for non-essential employees, now they’re going full retard with essential and skilled workers being fired.

When everything required to run an city / town, slows down even more than it already is. Liberals will point the finger at us undesirable, with blame and shame for causing it.

#MidtermsVictory

🦫

I’m hoping that’s exactly what happens.

As a voting block, the unvaccinated will be a minority in the upcoming midterms but lots of things could change or be factors by this time next year.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most of the time the fact checkers need fact checked.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

The The Associated Press is an arm of the Marxist Democrat party just like the rest of the fake MSM.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The facts are the FDA answered the question..the fact checkers only asked it.

My question is who here are the plants? There is at least one and probably more. Someone from the deep state is most assuredly gathering info….freely revealed….and waiting to drop the hammer on those who are out of line.😃

Perhaps they will get a bad case of the Covid? Powell most likely knew too much. Yep…who will be next. Jaq maybe? 😁

Last edited by battue; 10/18/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn’t read your link, but like I said most the time the fact checkers need fact checked.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I didn’t read your link, but like I said most the time the fact checkers need fact checked.

^^^^^^ TRUTH ^^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Like much today…often depends on their agenda and who they align with.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

^^^^^^ TRUTH ^^^^^^

The entire notion of fact checkers in a free society is insulting. It presumes there are such things as truth authorities. In a free society, individuals assess the veracity of claims by considering the strength of the arguments presented to them.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Your medical arguments to this individual have repeatedly been proven to suck. laugh

Last edited by battue; 10/18/21.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Too many are giving in. But I think there’s still around 65 million of us not.

65M is a considerable army.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Too many are giving in. But I think there’s still around 65 million of us not.

65M is a considerable army.

Damn right it is, especially when we have the tools and knowledge.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by skywalker
As stated, name calling, no substance in response. The Trump worshippers can’t respond to this and they know it. Cranks me up how many ‘wannabe patriots’ on here…….

One response: yes, Trump panicked and I agree with you on that….he messed us there BIG TIME!

Everyone's waiting for you to offer something worthy of a response.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Ultimate cringe right there

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by Jim1611
At one time doctors thought that blood letting was good. Do they still do that in modern medicine? Plenty of people trusted them back then. Doctors are not infallible.

Um, bloodletting is still used. For haemochromatosis, among other things.

It does still bear out the point you are trying to make: at one time doctors thought it was the cure for all sorts of things, then it was derided as no more than superstition, and more recently it has been recognised that it is neither, but has a range of therapeutic applications based on actual science.

The point being that therapeutic decisions should be based on real science, not just on what the majority hold to be true but what experimental evidence demonstrates to be true. Even science can be corrupted of course, by such things as groupthink, money, or fear of being targeted.

At the moment altogether too much of what is going on with COVID doesn't appear to meet that test. We have media and politicians and people with a direct financial stake in particular approaches - perhaps I repeat myself - dominating the discussion, and actively suppressing any challenge to the "accepted wisdom". Any science, or scientist, bucking the dominant narrative is ignored, suppressed, or attacked.

Well said...

Doctors "practice" medicine... I respect that... i.e. they try stuff based a larger body of experience and known or expected outcomes.

I build stuff... I use 2x10 lumber because I have "practiced" with it in the past... and know it will carry XYZ load.

The force-feeding of unknown and/or bad "vaccine" data and unproven RX is by NON-MEDICAL people hearkens a reminder of Thalidomide babies.

The medical profession has suffered a huge blow to their reputation by lying politicians and lying doctors amidst their professional ranks over this CV-19 stuff.

Furthermore, anyone that does not seek out the very foundation (the origin) of CV-19 and ponders if it was a DELIBERATE WEAPON OF WAR really cannot offer valid commentary. Politicians and the media REFUSE to discuss such thing... this makes their words not only hollow... but worthless.

As another building analogy... if the the foundation is wrong... damn little can go right after that.

Again...

Originally Posted by CashisKing

Personally I could care less if a man or woman chooses to get zero jabs, one jab or a hundred jabs. But to come upon me and mine with threats and intimidation... will not be tolerated.

Originally Posted by CashisKing

Admittedly, I do not know your Vermont medical commissioner (and will not throw you or him/her under the bus without knowing more). If you feel their standing is impeccable please advance that opinion with names and further information. Thanks

Last edited by CashisKing; 10/20/21. Reason: Typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's beginning to be daily, not weekly.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 2,584 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,286
Posts18,467,868
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.