I think it's noteworthy.
Apparently you don't

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You would think that supposed “grown men” would have something better to do on a Weeknight than to gang up on a person that seems to be sincere in his beliefs, though he may be mistaken and wrong about some things. No, I don’t agree with HC about lots of things; but I can disagree in a respectful, mature way. It seems that a certain percentage of the CF members that love to ridicule, berate, and dismiss HC as being stupid or delusional, have never outgrown their adolescent tendencies to bully and demean others that they know are more intellectually superior to them. In other words; dumb azzes hate people that are smarter than them. Thus, they resort to childish tactics to hate on others

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
HC the 24 hr Bukkake bytch boy been busy.

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, butt buddies?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You are one low-life, scum-sucking SOB. Evidently you are devoid of any empathy or compassion for a fellow human being. You must be a truly lonely, pathetic organism. I really pity you

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
You would think that supposed “grown men” would have something better to do on a Weeknight than to gang up on a person that seems to be sincere in his beliefs, though he may be mistaken and wrong about some things. No, I don’t agree with HC about lots of things; but I can disagree in a respectful, mature way. It seems that a certain percentage of the CF members that love to ridicule, berate, and dismiss HC as being stupid or delusional, have never outgrown their adolescent tendencies to bully and demean others that they know are more intellectually superior to them. In other words; dumb azzes hate people that are smarter than them. Thus, they resort to childish tactics to hate on others

Some of us take our religious beliefs seriously and don’t like a skull fûck’d, hollow head, spewing the good word in ways to malign others. So, we return the favor.

As for you...Fûck off !

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I wish HC would tell us another Near Death Experience Hand of God intervention saved him story.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or maybe some more God gave me free schit stories.
Something like a box of care bears or maybe a bag of gummie Dicks

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
We need more preacher anderson vids.
The girl with the guitar gives me a semi

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sword play and druggies around the campsite stories
👍👍👍👍👍

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are one low-life, scum-sucking SOB. Evidently you are devoid of any empathy or compassion for a fellow human being. You must be a truly lonely, pathetic organism. I really pity you

Good Lord, I sure do love it when the intellectually superior folks do these things to themselves.......LMAO!!

It seems that a certain percentage of the CF members that love to ridicule, berate, and dismiss HC as being stupid or delusional, have never outgrown their adolescent tendencies to bully and demean others that they know are more intellectually superior to them.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The vicious trigger slap from AR series rifle story was pretty good.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤔🤔🤔🤔🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Good Lord, I sure do love it when the intellectually superior folks do these things to themselves.......LMAO!!

It seems that a certain percentage of the CF members that love to ridicule, berate, and dismiss HC as being stupid or delusional, have never outgrown their adolescent tendencies to bully and demean others that they know are more intellectually superior to them.

Funny how that happens every.....single.....time...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
HC is a fugging sockpuppet troll who reinvented himself as a religious persona for his manipulative kicks and pleasure.

And aloof people have fallen for it.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
I wish HC would tell us another Near Death Experience Hand of God intervention saved him story.

On my way home today I thought how it would be nice if my RCBS bullet feeder would come today so I prayed, Guess what!

I'm not schitting you Bro.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

My, that's a lot of sailer talk for someone discussing compassion.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

On my way home today I thought how it would be nice if my RCBS bullet feeder would come today so I prayed, Guess what!

I'm not schitting you Bro.

I sold a Leupold scope to another member.
I prayed on friday the check would arrive so I cash it by 5 before the bank closed.

PTL
It did
Gunga Galunga......

I'm not schitting either....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sword play and druggies around the campsite stories.

My personal favorite story.

I hope NVhntr saved it. And the 1911 slap story.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It’s people like all of you refined gentlemen that give country folks, rednecks, and hillbillies a bad reputation. I’ll leave you with a fact that NONE of you will be able to escape on God’s Judgment Day: “God will not be mocked; whatever a man sows, that is what he shall reap”. Gal. 6:7

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Matthew 5:22, “But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.”

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Some of us take our religious beliefs seriously and don’t like a skull fûck’d, hollow head, spewing the good word in ways to malign others. So, we return the favor.

As for you...Fûck off !

🦫
What religion is that ? I was raised Baptist. Gotta admit I haven't lived up to the title of "religious" or "Christian" as an adult. My mom was a devout, born again Christian. My uncle was a Baptist minister. My best friend and lifelong hunting partner also devout, born again Christian. None of them ever would have talked/acted like you or any of these other guys here on this thread. Lotta fake ass Christians bullshytting themselves/each other here. Always been that way. I may not be one but I know one when I see one and I don't see many here. I reckon I'll see them/you in hell if I/we don't change our ways.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

607 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 22250rem, 1_deuce, 62 invisible), 2,156 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,278
Posts18,448,479
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.