Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
Farming Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
At 76 Dad just got back from Tanzania, but not to hunt. He made the trip to fly fish for Tigerfish.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

G
GRF Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Awesome!!!

Any chance of more pictures?

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
cool!

Arcus Venator
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Quite awesome!

Gun Owners of America & NRA Life Member
https://www.facebook.com/BirdDogBunkhouse57442/
"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Nice choppers on that sucker. 😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Great trip and so glad he had a great time.

Far too many people look at southern African countries as only hunting destinations. Some have some pretty kicking salt and freshwater fishing. RSA has some reportedly world class trout fishing.

https://www.fosaf.org.za/guide-trout.php

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Great photo.
Thanks for sharing it.

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
So, a person spends $7,00.00+? on an extravagant fishing trip to Africa, and all anyone can say is “well-done”, and “congratulations”?

No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket! No one gives a f-ck about anything or anyone; just their own EGO!!

Same goes to you dum Neanderthal b*stardz that only care about posting pics about antlers that you have mounted in your living room!

Yes, I hunt. Yes, I hunt for large, edible game. BUT; I have yet to “mount” an animal or their antlers on my wall. It’s an insult to our Creator that made these animals, and an abomination.

Meat hunting is totally acceptable to God, and I do enjoy the excellent meat. Trophy hunting just ain’t right…

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Ruger4Life, you're an idiot!

Farming, congrats to your father! That is one big Tigerfish and I am sure it was a blast on a flyrod.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
That's a great picture of a very happy man on vacation, Very fun to see!

Ruger4Life, you're an idiot!
I don't see any "trophy antlers" on a wall but you've sure got an agenda.
You have personal knowledge of what offends God? Hmmm...
Honoring a large animal and remembering a hunt by mounting antlers on a wall is an abomination? Hmmmm...
Imposing your ethics on others is the mark of a Zealot, not a reasoning person.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

IC B3

G
GRF Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I have debated with myself about not responding to this obvious attempt at trolling, but what the heck this is the internet.

What ever happened to personal freedom? I’m

Farming’s dad spent his money and his time on a legal pursuit (and a very challenging one, Tigerfish on a fly!) why should anybody feel they have right to condemn that?

If one is offended by the way any individual spends their time and money in a legal pursuit, look away, ignore it. As the kids say today you do you I’ll do me.

Drop the cancel culture BS Ruger4life if you don’t like something don’t look, but again this is the internet and trolls need to fed.

G
GRF Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Nicely said Colodog

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ain’t gonna judge, how people spend their money is their own business.

I believe Jesus sorta touched on the issue in Matthew 26.

Rest assured that half the stuff we do every day here at home would seem selfish and extravagant to less fortunate people in other places.

Besides which, that fortunate fisherman just helped the economy of far off Tanzania.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
So, a person spends $7,00.00+? on an extravagant fishing trip to Africa, and all anyone can say is “well-done”, and “congratulations”?

No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket! No one gives a f-ck about anything or anyone; just their own EGO!!

Same goes to you dum Neanderthal b*stardz that only care about posting pics about antlers that you have mounted in your living room!

Yes, I hunt. Yes, I hunt for large, edible game. BUT; I have yet to “mount” an animal or their antlers on my wall. It’s an insult to our Creator that made these animals, and an abomination.

Meat hunting is totally acceptable to God, and I do enjoy the excellent meat. Trophy hunting just ain’t right…

You really hate successful people don’t you. Must be a miserable life of jealousy that you have.
Enjoy your suffering cause you can’t measure up.

NRA Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well lucky f*cky for you. The man had the urge and the means to do what we wanted. That's not right?

Farming - I'm happy your dad had an enjoyable trip! Thanks for sharing.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Congratulations!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well-done!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well done! Congratulations.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by dale06

You really hate successful people don’t you. Must be a miserable life of jealousy that you have.
Enjoy your suffering cause you can’t measure up.

Yep, 'trailerpark4lfe' should not smear others accomplishments, easy to see he never had the drive or cranial conductivity to even try!

Many Congrats to that older Gentleman still out there and getting it done, well done Farming, please tell your Pop he done a hell of a job,

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Gotta love when one grown man judges another on how he spends his money.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,663
Posts18,455,732
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.