[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by joken2

Got another text this evening from my RN daughter regarding troubling heart issues her coworkers have experienced after getting the covid vaccine inoculations:

" There was another nurse that works here who got the vaccine early on...I remember she started shaking all over & they called an ambulance for her. They treated it like an allergic reaction & nobody really said anything else. I overheard her today talking about having to see a cardiologist & they can't figure out why she's having heart problems. I'd say she's in her 30s.

And there's the RN that had to wear the Holter monitor thing for having episodes where her heart races & she gets so dizzy that she has to pull off the side of the road. She goes back 11/2 for her results.

And the RN I share my office with currently just admitted that she went for her normal doctor visit because she has rheumatoid arthritis...and they told her she has an irregular heart rhythm. And the clinic employee health nurse just pressured her to get a booster. "

I had the moderna version at the VA. probably 4 or 5 months ago.... this past week I had an episode where I had to go to ER.. first time I've been in one, where I wasn't working in one... and that has been 40 years ago...right now I've been wearing a Zio Patch for a week and have to wear it another week, and then send it in to some place, they gave me the mail in, prepaid kit. This was done after seeing my doctor last Monday.

Said I had tachycardia, BP was jumping up to 215/136, and the monitor said I had AFib. ER Doc said she wasn't concerned. but that is what the managed health care people tell her to say....have had no more episodes since then. the local hospital where my son and wife work, were following the Biden and Queen Kate demands, of get the shot or be fired.... yesterday was D Day.... a full hospital not only full, but with patients in overflow areas... they are even putting patients in Tents like a Mobil Army Hospital.... with this going on, the Hospital let 40% of them medical staff go for refusing the shots.... they are paying an arm and a leg to bring in Traveling Nurses and even physicians... the ER Doc I saw last week was one of those... from New York... she sure doesn't fit into Oregon, that is for sure...

This whole affair is just making this Covid Plandemic a bigger Schitt show. I maintain, this is being forced on the nation by the democRats, to indoctrinate us all for when the time they turn the nation Communist.... Biden "beating Trump" is part of the big plan.... I also seriously wonder if this shot is to be a catalyst, for the next virus they are going to release when they run this one for all they can get out of it...actually I seriously believe it is. I was an NBC officer in the Army, on top of my medical training...What is happening with this Covid crap was in our training on exactly how the government could use Chemical and Biological Warfare, so topple governments and control internal politics in foreign governments. Said nothing about using it on our own population.... but its going right down the line of the material we were presented with and trained in.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Auschwitz type death camps and the world is one big death camp right now. Nothing to see here, move along!

Oh yer just bein troublesome.

Yep, people wouldn’t step into a bill gates designed shower voluntarily.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 700LH
20% increase in one month in one hospital and panic sets in?

Oh you can count on those tricky statistics to support any agenda these days.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do the math - 218 million Americans have had at least one shot and 188 million of those have had two shots (Moderna, Pfizer). If the shots were causing widespread heart issues, the line outside of every hospital would be undeniable. With the decline in ICU admission, this story has no basis.

There are only 93,000 ICU beds in the US and a total of 919,559 staffed hospital beds. If even a fractional percent of 218 million would overwhelm our current capacity.

Faulty logic once again suggests that anyone who has any common illness AND has had a shot, much therefore be a result of the shot. That's what we call grasping at straw. crazy

Think logically and not emotionally.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by Squidge; 10/19/21.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Mainstream Media Alternative?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bingo... Stress is the primary killer, getting all worked up over any issue and staying there ages your body significantly.
Take the vacinne or don't, it is more important to not get to worked up about it , either way
I think this applies to food and drink as well, if you believe it is good or bad for you...it probably is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't trust much of what I'm told any longer, but when I see it in color....I pay attention. I had about 20 coworkers get vaccinated. EVERY SINGLE one of them missed at least one day of work and some over a week from reactions.

Since the vaccinations we've had almost every one of our staff catch the rona...vaccinated or not. Of those who caught the rona, 30% had a nasty time of it.....and vaccinated or not made zero difference.

My boss, not vaxed female.... her husband, vaxed male. He tested positive (while "fully" vaccinated) and a few days later my boss and their 20s/30s kids tested positive....so obviously he can spread and receive.

My boss was having a bad go of it with only one lung and was ready to go to the hospital. She finally caved in and tried ivermectin and recovered very rapidly. Her kids were treated with ivermectin as well and recovered rapidly.

So I can say from my personal experience as a 3x hollow cough survivor, the rona is real. Rona can be very dangerous if not treated. Rona gets crushed by ivermectin. Vaccine treatment my coworkers experienced was worse than the virus for me.

Now, my 24yo coworker in great physical health goes flat on his back a week after the shot and can't function for shortness of breath. Dr. tells him its a normal reaction and should get better in the coming weeks.....

Hard pass from me.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This may be part of it:

Critical Peer-Reviewed Study on Myocarditis "Temporarily Removed" - UncoverDC

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

What I am finding curious is with all the hoopla about packed hospitals due to the Covid virus bug, the numbers of hospitalized with Covid in my seven county region simply doesn't jive... Currently there's 1 each hospitalized in three counties, 4 in the county with the highest population, and 0 hospitalized in the three remaining counties.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It isn't that hospitals are short on physical beds, they're short on STAFFED beds.......

........and firing staff

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie
It isn't that hospitals are short on physical beds, they're short on STAFFED beds.......

........and firing staff

Makes sense don't it........

Hospitals are obviously run by complete idiots.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
My buddy had one after his vaccines, 43 years old. Told me he was having trouble breathing, finally went and got checked out. Mild heart attack. Probably just a coincidence though. Certainly it wasnt the vaccine. He got the moderna. The only reason he got it was because of immune system issues with his ulcerative colitis medications.

Supposedly cardio floors are extremely short staffed due to cardio nurses getting pulled to work on covid floors with vaxxed or partially vaxxed folks having heart issues.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

200 members (257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 280shooter, 204guy, 31 invisible), 1,916 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,162
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.