G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Jcon72
Originally Posted by mirage243
So, I see a post for a guy looking for something I think he needs to get him out of a bind, I think that I maybe can help him. The only mistake I made was not checkimg his post history before hand, if I had we wouldn't be here, but I didn't. This guy has almost 3000 post and not a single one is anywhere but the classifieds, so this fuqkstick is here purely for profit. Anyway, I tell him to remind me to check for him, so he sends me a pm and reminds me. I get home from work and look, nope I don't have Nosler BT's to spare, but I do have plenty of A-Maxs, so I ask him if that helps. Rather than saying I have years and years worth of those, he says yea those will help, how much. I can't remember what I paid for them with my disabilty check as this ignorant mf'er claims, so I decide to go look at what Midway would get for them if they had them. Guess what, they do have them in stock. So I'm like hey guy, Midway actually has em, gave him the link, then tell him if you don't get em before they're gone then get back to me and I'll let you have some of mine. Then fuqkstick tells me he has years of em, no need to buy em. That's when I go check his post history is and find out what his game is.

Now, for those that think I owe him an apology, I got three words for you and him both. Imma put it in caps for you.

KISS MY ASS

You're just digging your own hole that much deeper with these comments, Mirage. In fact, so much so that it sounds like you're the "hole addict" in this thread. The rest of us can plainly see the true story via the PM screenshots that you so thoughtfully provided, thank you very much, and it ain't what you portrayed by the original post.

Well, I have bought several things from you in the past, would you please tell everyone here where I didn't hold up my end of the bargain or did you wrong. Matter of fact, I went above and beyond a couple of times in your favor on here and Mewe if I remember correctly. Another classified cowboy speaks his mind.

Bill, I never accused you of not holding up your end of a bargain with me. For the record, you bought some bullets from me one time last year and another item from me early this year and you paid for both purchases promptly, (thank you very much!). No complaints there. If you "went above and beyond" then I offer even more thanks to you, but I honestly am not sure what you're referring to. But just because you paid for the items that you purchased from me does not excuse the fact that you're being unfair to 1holeaddict in this situation. Maybe you don't like "classified cowboys", who cares? There's no rule against being a "classified cowboy", is there?
With your original post I honestly was expecting you to exhibit a smoking gun that showed 1holeaddict had treated you dirty. But the very screenshots that you then provided of your failed transaction with him clearly shows everyone that your original claim seems to have no merit.
Simply put, he asked for "product A"; you inadvertently thought that you had some (and didn't) so you told him that you have some "product B" instead, if he could use it. Not only did you tell him that Midway currently has "product B" in stock, he said he already had quite a bit of "product B" on hand so both of you decided to not deal. SOMEHOW you came to the conclusion that he was simply trying to buy bullets to flip, but from all the comments in this thread it's obvious that NOBODY else here took it that way. No offense, but you really need to step back, take a deep breath and seriously ask yourself if perhaps you misunderstood and/or overreacted. Most of us have done so at one point or another and it's just part of being human, but if you keep plowing ahead in such a bullheaded fashion without anything to support your claim you're just going to look more and more foolish to everyone else.
Hopefully you read and see this in the manner in which it is intended as sincerely trying to help.

agree, well said 👍👍

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
So, I see a post for a guy looking for something I think he needs to get him out of a bind, I think that I maybe can help him. The only mistake I made was not checkimg his post history before hand, if I had we wouldn't be here, but I didn't. This guy has almost 3000 post and not a single one is anywhere but the classifieds, so this fuqkstick is here purely for profit. Anyway, I tell him to remind me to check for him, so he sends me a pm and reminds me. I get home from work and look, nope I don't have Nosler BT's to spare, but I do have plenty of A-Maxs, so I ask him if that helps. Rather than saying I have years and years worth of those, he says yea those will help, how much. I can't remember what I paid for them with my disabilty check as this ignorant mf'er claims, so I decide to go look at what Midway would get for them if they had them. Guess what, they do have them in stock. So I'm like hey guy, Midway actually has em, gave him the link, then tell him if you don't get em before they're gone then get back to me and I'll let you have some of mine. Then fuqkstick tells me he has years of em, no need to buy em. That's when I go check his post history is and find out what his game is.

Now, for those that think I owe him an apology, I got three words for you and him both. Imma put it in caps for you.

KISS MY ASS

You're just digging your own hole that much deeper with these comments, Mirage. In fact, so much so that it sounds like you're the "hole addict" in this thread. The rest of us can plainly see the true story via the PM screenshots that you so thoughtfully provided, thank you very much, and it ain't what you portrayed by the original post.

Well, I have bought several things from you in the past, would you please tell everyone here where I didn't hold up my end of the bargain or did you wrong. Matter of fact, I went above and beyond a couple of times in your favor on here and Mewe if I remember correctly. Another classified cowboy speaks his mind.

Bill, I never accused you of not holding up your end of a bargain with me. For the record, you bought some bullets from me one time last year and another item from me early this year and you paid for both purchases promptly, (thank you very much!). No complaints there. If you "went above and beyond" then I offer even more thanks to you, but I honestly am not sure what you're referring to. But just because you paid for the items that you purchased from me does not excuse the fact that you're being unfair to 1holeaddict in this situation. Maybe you don't like "classified cowboys", who cares? There's no rule against being a "classified cowboy", is there?
With your original post I honestly was expecting you to exhibit a smoking gun that showed 1holeaddict had treated you dirty. But the very screenshots that you then provided of your failed transaction with him clearly shows everyone that your original claim seems to have no merit.
Simply put, he asked for "product A"; you inadvertently thought that you had some (and didn't) so you told him that you have some "product B" instead, if he could use it. Not only did you tell him that Midway currently has "product B" in stock, he said he already had quite a bit of "product B" on hand so both of you decided to not deal. SOMEHOW you came to the conclusion that he was simply trying to buy bullets to flip, but from all the comments in this thread it's obvious that NOBODY else here took it that way. No offense, but you really need to step back, take a deep breath and seriously ask yourself if perhaps you misunderstood and/or overreacted. Most of us have done so at one point or another and it's just part of being human, but if you keep plowing ahead in such a bullheaded fashion without anything to support your claim you're just going to look more and more foolish to everyone else.
Hopefully you read and see this in the manner in which it is intended as sincerely trying to help.

Who let a grown up into the thread? 😂

More seriously, listen to this guy. That thud you hear is him hitting the nail...

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Fuuck - this is still a thing? How damned deep is he going?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Fuuck - this is still a thing? How damned deep is he going?

he's digging in deeper than a Alabama tick

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
How the hell is this thread still alive?

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by marksman1941

People keep posting on it?
grin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bump

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
WHERE THE HELL IS BRICKTOP?????

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
the beat goes on

Attached Images
popcorn impala.gif (291.06 KB, 813 downloads)

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hey hey! Welcome back!
Originally Posted by deerstalker
the beat goes on

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by marksman1941

People keep posting on it?
grin

Is it really that simple?

--- Kid Rock 2022

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
tag

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I haven't been here long but from a novice's point of view it would appear as if the Mirage poster needs a little Jesus in his life. This smacks of an angry, middle aged, divorced male.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Maybe he cornholed mirage's mom or something???

LOL

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

THREAD CLOSED AND LOCKED

Last edited by thomasconnor; 10/19/21.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by thomasconnor

THREAD CLOSED AND LOCKED

Thank you.

--- Kid Rock 2022

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Wait…

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Bump

Medics bury their mistakes..
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by thomasconnor

THREAD CLOSED AND LOCKED

I beg to differ

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Apparently, the new guy doesn't understand our childish nature and ability to be easily entertained

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
399 members (280shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1_deuce, 51 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,590
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.