Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
These fuggin democraps are relentless in throwing this shiit in our faces. They are the enemy of America.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
right up there with a major in the salvation army as far as i'm concerned. a fake uniform and fake insignia on a fake women given by a fake president

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Chinese are perfecting hypersonic missiles and we're worried about how woke and gay our military is. Better learn to speak mandarin.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Field Marshal of Fake Chicks

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Sen. Ted Cruz did NOT put a "Hold" on this jews nomination, nor did Sen. Rand Paul. Neither did any other Republican. Not one fuggin' Republican will stop the nominations of these satanic screwups. Remember this the next time ANY U.S. senator reaches for your pocketbook for a donation to "fight for American values!".

Its so refreshing to see that you are more anti-semitic than you are anti-trans.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by MAC
How can someone that has NEVER served in either the USN or the USCG suddenly be an Admiral? That rank only exists in the maritime services and this thing has never served in either. I would never render a salute or a military greeting to this thing.

It's not a Navy or Coast Guard Admiral - its a US Public Health Service Admiral.

Today's trivia facts courtesy of the freak show: There are EIGHT US uniformed services that have commissioned officers and a rank structure:
U.S. Army.
U.S. Marine Corps.
U.S. Navy.
U.S. Air Force.
U.S. Space Force.
U.S. Coast Guard.
U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Sen. Ted Cruz did NOT put a "Hold" on this jews nomination, nor did Sen. Rand Paul. Neither did any other Republican. Not one fuggin' Republican will stop the nominations of these satanic screwups. Remember this the next time ANY U.S. senator reaches for your pocketbook for a donation to "fight for American values!".

Its so refreshing to see that you are more anti-semitic than you are anti-trans.

You just waste time posting on here so why don't you get your manssiere on and help your buddy Buttegeig with the twins so he can get back to his job and at least look like he's doing something.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Arms Race Heats Up: Just As China Reveals Space Nukes, America Responds With Trans Admiral

[Linked Image from media.babylonbee.com]

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
they gave hunter biden a uniform and called him an officer with zero qualifications or training. so ya, salvation army equiv

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Put it in a death match with the Surgeon General.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Is it a "Rear" Admiral?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
The Chinese are perfecting hypersonic missiles and we're worried about how woke and gay our military is. Better learn to speak mandarin.

Precisely. Fiddle while Rome burns. Heck, I’m not sure we can claim the moral high ground over our adversaries anymore. China iffy, Russia NOT.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Wouldn't one be required to hold the rank of 3-Star General before progressing to 4?

I don't know, but I imagine "It" passed through a Rear Admiral more than a few times.

Now thats funny!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Fugging Ridiculous...
Honk for Joey....

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Arms Race Heats Up: Just As China Reveals Space Nukes, America Responds With Trans Admiral

It’s coming. This s**t has to be burned down. The midterms may save us. Or maybe not.

Deuteronomy 22:5: A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
America has now truly proven to the world that our downfall is eminent. China, Russia, Iran, North Korea etc. Are watching and laughing knowing that they need not expend any resources towards our destruction because WE ARE AMERICA!!! We need no one to fück us, we can do it alone!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

It’s coming. This s**t has to be burned down. The midterms may save us. Or maybe not.

Deuteronomy 22:5: A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

You know what’s crazy? When I was a younger man (like the 90s) and read that, I thought, “Well, ok, but is that really an issue?” Thirty years later…….wow a degenerate, mentally ill 4-star admiral. Over the decades and centuries, it seems like our nation and the world ebbs and flows between these periods of debauchery/decadence and whatever the opposite is……manic cleansing? Neither is good, but it seems that the changeover is often cataclysmic. I hope and pray that we can revert to some level of, morality, decency and propriety without enduring the trial that I suspect awaits us.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Caplock
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Wouldn't one be required to hold the rank of 3-Star General before progressing to 4?

I don't know, but I imagine "It" passed through a Rear Admiral more than a few times.

Now thats funny!

Hahaha!

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
You know, that picture is like the beginning of a comedy skit. Except it’s not.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 14 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 763 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,693
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.