Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
A couple of weeks ago my 11 year old son went on a field trip with school. 20 something kids and 2 teachers, went to some kind of adventure camp in the mountains with staff, etc. Was gone for a couple of nights.

When he got home, my wife picked him up at school and brought him home, I asked him how it was and he said he had a great time but that he was bit by a dog. First I heard of it, figured it must not have been an actual bite. I asked him if I could see it. He pulled down his shorts and holy chit...there's a 6-7" long bruise across the top of his thigh....2 rows of teeth marks black and blue, punctuated by two k9 marks that broke the skin.

I about lost it and called my wife over and she really did loose it. I asked him what happened. He was on a rope course and a large boxer-like mix belonged to one of the staff. Dog ran over jumped up and bit my son on the thigh and pulled him off the rope, unprovoked. Did it hurt? yes. Did he cry? yes for five minutes. Did anybody see it? yes one of his teachers and one of the staff. Did anybody look at it? no. What did they do with the dog? nothing. he was not put up. they just "held" him. Over the next 2 days he bit one of the teachers and chased a couple of other kids.

My wife immediately called the school principal. He called the other teacher, the one that was bit and did not see what happened to my son, and had him call us. This accomplished nothing because he basically said he didn't know what happened. The principal then emailed my wife and said let him know if there's anything else he can do.

That's what really pissed me off. At that point I looked up the county where this place was located, and made a 9:00PM call to the non-emergency dispatch and filed a report. A deputy called right back and took the report, drove out there to get information. When he went back the next day to put the dog in quarantine, the owner had fled the state with the dog, having got word of the report. They did get the vaccination records and the dog was vaccinated, which was my main concern other than getting the dog away from an adventure camp where it could continue to attack kids.

I fired of an email to the principal telling him what should have been done. File a report, make sure the kid is OK, notify the parents, get the dog away from the kids, etc.

My wife has basically lost confidence in the school. They have not apologized or advised they would take corrective action with the teach that saw this and did nothing. If the bite had been on bare skin he would be disfigured. On the neck, he could be dead. I can't imagine how people that phugging stupid to see that happen and do nothing could be left in charge of kids.

GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It's pretty much home school or perish at this point in America.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
WTH?? The school should have notified you IMMEDIATELY, and either taken him to the ER, or allowed you to come get him and take him there.

Spend a few hundred bucks on an “attorney letter”, and you’ll start getting answers a little quicker..

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Public school? Public funds paid for this trip?

Private school? Church School?

Private camp? Church Camp?

When does you school board meet, whether it's a public school or private you might consider attending and letting your concerns be known.

Decide what you want done about the situation and let them know.

Some places have news reporters that cover this type of thing if you're not getting results from your other efforts.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Take a hickory stick to that dog and the owner when they ‘get back’

I bet the mutt had a bandana around its neck.

IC B2

E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
It's a small private school. Kids have been really happy there. Started last year after their prior school closed. School stayed open all during covid with in person learning.
I feel like they are getting a good education. I told my wife we just need to let this play out for now. I have made our displeasure known. Won't trust them with either kid on a field trip unless wife is there. Maybe down the road an opportunity will arise to discuss face to face with principal and better gauge whether he gets just how infuriating this incident has been.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by fburgtx
WTH?? The school should have notified you IMMEDIATELY, and either taken him to the ER, or allowed you to come get him and take him there.

Spend a few hundred bucks on an “attorney letter”, and you’ll start getting answers a little quicker..

Exactly.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Swear out a warrant for Dog at Large

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by electram
It's a small private school. Kids have been really happy there. Started last year after their prior school closed. School stayed open all during covid with in person learning.
I feel like they are getting a good education. I told my wife we just need to let this play out for now. I have made our displeasure known. Won't trust them with either kid on a field trip unless wife is there. Maybe down the road an opportunity will arise to discuss face to face with principal and better gauge whether he gets just how infuriating this incident has been.

This is your own child.

Take charge, man.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boxers already look like they’ve been hit in the face with a shovel.

Might as well oblige the fugger

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Thats wilder'n hell.

I reckon a complaint should be filed.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Decide what you want done about the situation and let them

This is key, IMO. And don’t back down.

Also 2 teachers to 20 something kids is not the proper ratio it seems.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
As a former 6A HS principal for more than a decade and then an Assistant Superintendent in a large Southern, conservative district, I advise you to make sure this is documented. Get an attorney. If nothing else, to make sure nothing like this ever happens again in that particular school.
Idiocy. Poor judgement. Neglect. At the very least.

The original Frito Bandito!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Glad your kids are getting a good education.

Hopefully they don't learn that shirking responsibility works for those supposedly responsible.

Maybe "down the road" should be like this week at the first available appointment, even if I had to miss work.

Good luck with it all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Hopefully they don't learn that shirking responsibility works for those supposedly responsible.

Maybe "down the road" should be like this week at the first available appointment, even if I had to miss work.

Good luck with it all.

As long as his displeasure was made known, then?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry about your boy.

White kids don’t matter.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add

Good luck with it all.

As long as his displeasure was made known, then?

Not even my kid and I'm getting my dander up.

I have a HOCKEY game on the DVR I'm going to watch now.

That'll calm me down.

In it is contentment

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Boxers already look like they’ve been hit in the face with a shovel.

Might as well oblige the fugger

Lmfao. Funny but true.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry to hear this and I hope your son heals up quickly.

Similar thing happened to my daughter a few years ago, except she was viciously bitten on her forearm by a feral mexican at her school. I raised Hell, but was stonewalled. My concern was that here in EP, the messikans who cross the border daily to attend our schools bring in all kinds of disease. Fortunately, she wasn't infected by some horrible messikan. Not only that but she was very young and I was pissed she had to experience such violence at her age.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/20/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dog's still alive?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The less you do, the more you approve of what happened.

That’s how this works.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Can’t believe how stupid people are about their dogs. That animal should have been put down, instead the owner flees the state to protect it.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sue the living hell out of them.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The lesson here is that you leave your kid with people this stupid.

Don’t do that.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
That teacher better have so good insurance. Idiots

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
A couple of weeks ago my 11 year old son went on a field trip with school. 20 something kids and 2 teachers, went to some kind of adventure camp in the mountains with staff, etc. Was gone for a couple of nights.

When he got home, my wife picked him up at school and brought him home, I asked him how it was and he said he had a great time but that he was bit by a dog. First I heard of it, figured it must not have been an actual bite. I asked him if I could see it. He pulled down his shorts and holy chit...there's a 6-7" long bruise across the top of his thigh....2 rows of teeth marks black and blue, punctuated by two k9 marks that broke the skin.

I about lost it and called my wife over and she really did loose it. I asked him what happened. He was on a rope course and a large boxer-like mix belonged to one of the staff. Dog ran over jumped up and bit my son on the thigh and pulled him off the rope, unprovoked. Did it hurt? yes. Did he cry? yes for five minutes. Did anybody see it? yes one of his teachers and one of the staff. Did anybody look at it? no. What did they do with the dog? nothing. he was not put up. they just "held" him. Over the next 2 days he bit one of the teachers and chased a couple of other kids.

My wife immediately called the school principal. He called the other teacher, the one that was bit and did not see what happened to my son, and had him call us. This accomplished nothing because he basically said he didn't know what happened. The principal then emailed my wife and said let him know if there's anything else he can do.

That's what really pissed me off. At that point I looked up the county where this place was located, and made a 9:00PM call to the non-emergency dispatch and filed a report. A deputy called right back and took the report, drove out there to get information. When he went back the next day to put the dog in quarantine, the owner had fled the state with the dog, having got word of the report. They did get the vaccination records and the dog was vaccinated, which was my main concern other than getting the dog away from an adventure camp where it could continue to attack kids.

I fired of an email to the principal telling him what should have been done. File a report, make sure the kid is OK, notify the parents, get the dog away from the kids, etc.

My wife has basically lost confidence in the school. They have not apologized or advised they would take corrective action with the teach that saw this and did nothing. If the bite had been on bare skin he would be disfigured. On the neck, he could be dead. I can't imagine how people that phugging stupid to see that happen and do nothing could be left in charge of kids.

So sorry what happened to your son. If I were you I would be at the next school board meeting, I would flood the event on social media, have someone livestream it, and call them out right there with evidence of not only the attack but their failure of response. I would further consider legal action against the teacher who owned the dog and fled as well as the facility where it occurred. We cannot allow these things to happen. As you stated, what if it had not been his leg? What if it happens again and you were silent? Again, glad your son is ok at this point.

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I would be having the boy be seen by a Dr re this as it broke the skin and those injuries normally should be treated to reduce the chance of infection and the fact the school did not have proper treatment of the child done. This should be on the record.

Its unreal the bite was washed with antibiotic soap and antibiotic ung was not applied by a school nurse or medical professional.

My intial concern was about parents letting their young kids go off with teachers on even a one night camping trip. That in itself is an invitation to disaster.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Find the most obnoxious ambulance chaser in your county. The bigger their nose, the better.

Sue the school as a whole but both staff members individually.

Use the money to buy “rescues” and kill them with your son. You’d be doing the world a huge service.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
See his pediatrician today. Needs to be on Augmentin for pasteurella canis precautions( bacteria infection) or at least well watched

Get good pics to document

Get attorney. Even if not to actually sue the school, to sue the adventure camp and owner of the dog. Which you should do

I’d damn sure let the school know how mad. I’d expect at the least a meeting with all parties involved face to face

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kevinJ
See his pediatrician today. Needs to be on Augmentin for pasteurella canis precautions( bacteria infection) or at least well watched

Get attorney. Even if not to actually sue the school, to sue the adventure camp and owner of the dog. Which you should do

I’d damn sure let the school know how mad. I’d expect at the least a meeting with all parties involved face to face

Sue the fugk out of them. Ruin their lives.

Nobody that stupid deserves a decent life.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kevinJ

Sue the fugk out of them. Ruin their lives.

Nobody that stupid deserves a decent life.

Well, there is that.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glad your boy is OK.

I'd be going after the teacher that did nothing, that's where the real problem lies. Have a lawyer write a letter It'll get their attention and they'll do something about the teacher.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And find a way to kill the dog.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hard to imagine, where I’m at we practically document a paper cut, if only to protect ourselves from litigation.

Do you have any photos of the injury? That would be most helpful in moving forward.

As suggested, a lawyerly letter would be good and I’m surprised the teacher who witnessed the incident didn’t voluntarily contact you.

Certainly action should be taken against the camp.

The downside of things like this is that often the Admin or School District decides to discontinue ALL field trips.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
sue the school

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The dog needs killing and the staff member needs to get their azz beat. I'm surprised that the teachers didn't take any action or notify the parents.

Life is good live it while you can.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

Considering the fact that rabies will kill you, and once you show symptoms you are going to die no matter what the Dr does for you, and there is a very high likelihood of bacterial infection either way, it seems pretty clear to me that your first course of action should be: A) getting you kid to a Dr and B) Having health authorities verifying the rabies vax on the dog.

Then maybe sue the [bleep] out of them after you take care of your kids health. This is literally life and death, even if there is only a .01% chance the dog had rabies why would you take that chance?

And this is obvious [bleep] that any school admin should either know or have a nurse on hand that knows.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sounds like your son is going to be ok. Kids are tough. Arrange a face to face meeting with the principal, teachers and yourselves. Include your son. It's more about teaching your son how to address these situations than trying to teach the teachers. Allow the opportunity to air grievances and discuss alternatives and give your son the opportunity to be the bigger man. If nobody apologizes then your not obligated to forgive.

God Bless America
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Hard to imagine, where I’m at we practically document a paper cut, if only to protect ourselves from litigation.

Do you have any photos of the injury? That would be most helpful in moving forward.

As suggested, a lawyerly letter would be good and I’m surprised the teacher who witnessed the incident didn’t voluntarily contact you.

Certainly action should be taken against the camp.

The downside of things like this is that often the Admin or School District decides to discontinue ALL field trips.

The majority of teachers (you’re a perfect example) are born idiots.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Sounds like your son is going to be ok. Kids are tough. Arrange a face to face meeting with the principal, teachers and yourselves. Include your son. It's more about teaching your son how to address these situations than trying to teach the teachers. Allow the opportunity to air grievances and discuss alternatives and give your son the opportunity to be the bigger man. If nobody apologizes then your not obligated to forgive.

You’re a long way from the 70’s, bro.

Get the cock suckers fired.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Makintrax73

Considering the fact that rabies will kill you, and once you show symptoms you are going to die no matter what the Dr does for you, and there is a very high likelihood of bacterial infection either way, it seems pretty clear to me that your first course of action should be: A) getting you kid to a Dr and B) Having health authorities verifying the rabies vax on the dog.

Then maybe sue the [bleep] out of them after you take care of your kids health. This is literally life and death, even if there is only a .01% chance the dog had rabies why would you take that chance?

And this is obvious [bleep] that any school admin should either know or have a nurse on hand that knows.

Photographs/documentation, doctor, and an attorney. Most of the so called school nurses around here have less medical training than a third world witch doctor. They aren't allowed much more than ice and a wash cloth. Litigation ya know.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The boy sounds like a real trooper 😎

Again, mind boggling to me that the kid would be returned at the end of the trip with such extensive injuries and nothing said.

Poor judgement can happen though. Some years back a local high school took a 100+ students on a trip to a huge granite batholith here in Texas called Enchanted Rock. The trip being a reward for passing. One of the more hazardous places to being a kid on account of the many rock-climbing opportunities.

Too many kids, some clueless non-athletic teachers, sure enough they ended up Life Flighting a kid from the top of the granite dome.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I actually have respect for any school or teacher that would promote ANYTHING outdoors... ANYTHING beyond the PATHETIC EDUCATION PERSPIRATION of 2021.

With that said...

WOW... what a pathetic disaster their program was... and I hope your son heals up well (physically and mentally).

As for me... I could not let it pass unchallenged. I would throw $10k at Saul Goodman and light their ass up... a REAL WAKE-UP CALL.

In the end, you can drop or settle with no huge financial harm to the "Good Private School" you described... get your $10k back... BUT SOMEONE NEEDS A REAL EDUCATION ON HOW TO HANDLE STUFF LIKE THIS.

AND the dog needs to die immediately.

I am OK with someone that trains a dog to attack or kill ON COMMAND, but for a dog to attack or kill of his OWN ACCORD... that dog must be destroyed..

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The majority of teachers (you’re a perfect example) are born idiots.

Well there’s that.

I do have some experience with outdoor field trips tho, prob’ly more’n 100 now. No serious injuries yet (knock on wood).

We had one earlier this month where a couple came along with their kid, a student. That husband and wife both went on that exact same field trip I took from 1995-97 when they were going to school here. They met on my trips.

Not the sort of thing that happens every day.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Your family's fortunes are better than a family down the road from me. About '68 or '69' our school came home from a swimming trip minus one eighth grade boy. He was found at the bottom of the pool, after heads were counted while reboarding the bus to come home. The eighth grade class totaled 60 students.

I hope your boy heals well and has no lasting issues from the bite.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

One thing I've learned as I get older is that it's no longer all about me and getting my pound of flesh. It's about passing the torch to the next generation. Teach them how to address their grievances without going to court. Don't pour gas on a fire that's already burned itself out.

God Bless America
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Didn't have retards dragging their fuggin dogs everywhere they go back in the 70s either. lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

One thing I've learned as I get older is that it's no longer all about me and getting my pound of flesh. It's about passing the torch to the next generation. Teach them how to address their grievances without going to court. Don't pour gas on a fire that's already burned itself out.

Yeah that’s brilliant.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[quote=electram]It's a small private school. Kids have been really happy there. Started last year after their prior school closed. School stayed open all during covid with in person learning.
I feel like they are getting a good education. I told my wife we just need to let this play out for now. I have made our displeasure known. Won't trust them with either kid on a field trip unless wife is there. Maybe down the road an opportunity will arise to discuss face to face with principal and better gauge whether he gets just how infuriating this incident has been.[/quote]

You need to create your own opportunity by demanding a meeting.

3825 24336
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Pat85

Didn't have retards dragging their fuggin dogs everywhere they go back in the 70s either. lol

LOL

Ain’t that the truth. These fugking dog people need to be shot.

After the dog.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I actually have respect for any school or teacher that would promote ANYTHING outdoors...

No extra pay and tons of liability is why many shy away. Liability being the reason school Admins and districts are much less supportive of these things than they were. All it takes is one serious incident and they tighten the rules.

Prob’ly as many or more teachers do that sort of thing through their church or scout troops with parents and kids they know well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What kind of place was this? A dog that bit a kid and a teacher in separate incidents, and chased other kids? It doesn't sound like you have enough damages for a lawsuit against the school. Why don't you see if you can get a court order to have the dog picked up and killed? Maybe the owner will put up a fight about it and the police will knock him around a little. If your state allows punitive damages maybe you and the teacher that got bit could go after the owner.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just my 2 cents worth....

First of all, glad the boys ok.

Police report, immediately.

School outing is a great thing, but the teachers didn't handle the situation at all, from what I read. Teachers at a minimum need to be reprimanded and apologize for not taking immediate actions to see that the incident never happens again, that the wounds were treated properly, and the parents notified. If the teachers refuse, fire them.

The place where the outing occurs needs, at minimum, at letter from a lawyer. Possible law suit to follow if satisfactory solution is not obtained. Same for the owner of the dog, if they can be found.

Dog needs to be killed.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Wait......what?

C'MON MAN!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
You should quit trying to sort through online advice which runs the gamut from sensible to idiotic and go sit down with an attorney who does more than wills and real estate.

Mathew 22: 37-39

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I actually have respect for any school or teacher that would promote ANYTHING outdoors...

No extra pay and tons of liability is why many shy away. Liability being the reason school Admins and districts are much less supportive of these things than they were. All it takes is one serious incident and they tighten the rules.

Prob’ly as many or more teachers do that sort of thing through their church or scout troops with parents and kids they know well.

BW... when you type, the IQ of a nation suffers... you should stop.

Last edited by CashisKing; 10/20/21. Reason: Dang commas

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Huh? Having raised a couple boys, I have the answer for this one. Learned it from my G'ma in Virginia.

Give him a cookie, rub some dirt on it, and send him back out to play.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Large boxer like mix? Sounds like some kind of pit.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by skeen
Huh? Having raised a couple boys, I have the answer for this one. Learned it from my G'ma in Virginia.

Not on the cookie...presumably.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by skfullen
As a former 6A HS principal for more than a decade and then an Assistant Superintendent in a large Southern, conservative district, I advise you to make sure this is documented. Get an attorney. If nothing else, to make sure nothing like this ever happens again in that particular school.
Idiocy. Poor judgement. Neglect. At the very least.

This. x2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Since it's a private school and you're paying for your child to go there, I'd suggest to the Principal that full ride tuition will keep the lawyers away.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pat85

^^^ This X 1000.

The adventure park 100% owns the liability for this. A lawyer letter to them is in order asap and if you can drive to it, I’d be letting them know in person your version of things...assuming the dog owner gave a sanitized, “it was just a nip” version of it to the owner.

You said you found proof of the dog being vaccinated for rabies. I would make sure of that.

Get as much of this into the public record as possible. I don’t know that all parties needed to be sued into oblivion, but that dog owner needs to be punished.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyone know how old the dog is? 4 month old pup that was playing and needed a lesson taught about using its teeth and no one there was able to teach it.

Then again. Did the dog go to Alabamy?

I've got my pistols in my pockets boys,

I'm Alabamy bound.

I've got my pistols in my pockets boys, I'm

I'm Alabamy bound.

Well, I'm not looking for no trouble

But nobody dogs me 'round.

In it is contentment

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So I was talking to another parent at a school sporting event a while back, and the topic of funding college was discussed. She said that they weren't worried about one of their kids, becuase they had a trust fund from a dog mauling settlement.

Good luck. The adventure camp owns this but the school sure screwed up too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Find the most obnoxious ambulance chaser in your county. The bigger their nose, the better.

Sue the school as a whole but both staff members individually.

Use the money to buy “rescues” and kill them with your son. You’d be doing the world a huge service.

LMFAO

🦫

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

You are more fuqked up than I originally thought. Have you had a lot of problems with dogs in your pitiful life? Are you afraid of dogs? Did a dog at some point hurt your pussy?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Really ?!?

Tell that to Maxine Waters.

The school, the camp, the teachers, and the owner should be sued into the dark.

Dog gets one behind the ear.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Anyone know how old the dog is? 4 month old pup that was playing and needed a lesson taught about using its teeth and no one there was able to teach it.

Then again. Did the dog go to Alabamy?

I've got my pistols in my pockets boys,

I'm Alabamy bound.

I've got my pistols in my pockets boys, I'm

I'm Alabamy bound.

Well, I'm not looking for no trouble

But nobody dogs me 'round.

Today is the anniversary of their crash.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well schidt Killerv. I had no idea. Another sad day in the music world.

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Poconojack

At the county shelter here, they call pits "Lab mixes".
Apparently some morons believe that lie.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
o Maybe down the road an opportunity will arise to discuss face to face with principal and better gauge whether he gets just how infuriating this incident has been.

Principal tried to cover it up, and hope it went away, instead of documenting it and immediately contacting you like any responsible school, daycare, or business would have done.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rickt300

You are more fuqked up than I originally thought. Have you had a lot of problems with dogs in your pitiful life? Are you afraid of dogs? Did a dog at some point hurt your pussy?

Never had any problems really.

I just hate them in general.

My favorite thing to kill.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Originally Posted by Poconojack

At the county shelter here, they call pits "Lab mixes".
Apparently some morons believe that lie.

It was a clearing house during the COVID scare. LOL

Because only the smart people rescue pretend dogs.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I love dogs. A lot.

But if that were my kid it'd be a dead dog. Period.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Gruff had to put one of his stupid dogs down once and I offered to do it for him.

He was all: “No.”

LOL

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You should have been contacted AT ONCE!! Lawyer up and hit them,HARD!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems "we" may have chased off the OP?

In it is contentment

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sue the living schit outta the school and camp dog bite.

Settle

Nice college fund to bulid on for the kid....

If you dont do schit.
They all dodge a bullet and get over.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He’s meeting with Jackie Chiles.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

He’s meeting with Jackie Chiles.

The boy’s face is his case! Oh wait....leg injury.

“Because of yo boy’s leg, we gonna make ‘em beg.”

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I was a tyke, maybe 9 or 10 years old, we lived in Army housing in Heidelberg, West Germany. In those late 60s, early 70s parents would let’s kids stay out in the housing vicinity to all hours of the night, and I was hanging out with some friends in one of the stairwells. One of the kids Schafferhunds was hanging out with us and I was petting him and he casually turned around and bit the crap outta my forearm, toothmarks, blood, whole nine yards .
Know what everybody did about it? Mom cleaned it up (merthiolate, of course), bandaged it and dad told me “son, don’t assume all dogs are friendly”… And that was it. All of it, nothing else happened. Weird, huh?
I don’t think parents knew anything back then….

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So the kid had it coming?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
When I was a tyke, maybe 9 or 10 years old, we lived in Army housing in Heidelberg, West Germany. In those late 60s, early 70s parents would let’s kids stay out in the housing vicinity to all hours of the night, and I was hanging out with some friends in one of the stairwells. One of the kids Schafferhunds was hanging out with us and I was petting him and he casually turned around and bit the crap outta my forearm, toothmarks, blood, whole nine yards .
Know what everybody did about it? Mom cleaned it up (merthiolate, of course), bandaged it and dad told me “son, don’t assume all dogs are friendly”… And that was it. All of it, nothing else happened. Weird, huh?

^^^Dumb ass^^^

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No, of course not, just a contrast of reactions that the span of 50 years makes! I’d say that between this guy’s kid and “OMCHamlin” circa 1970, I deserved it more than he did! Dad was right, not all dogs are friendly. I guess mom was right too, as my arm didn’t rot and fall off, and back then, merthiolate was kinda both a cure and a punishment all at once.

^^^Dumb ass^^^

Wow, I’ve been quoted by deflave!!!! I mean, I had to pull him off “ignore” to tell it, but still, what an honor…

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
To think the two scenarios are comparable demonstrates just how dumb you are.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I have an old friend, something about him dogs didn't like. 300 stitches to the head and face from a chow. A few years later at his birthday party, his own black lab went to town on him in the backyard. I can remember to this day his dad running outside getting the dog off him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sure, sure, whatever you say…
Dogs haven’t changed much in 50 years

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

How is this site so damn full of [bleep] like you? The fact you have a favorite thing to kill is problematic, and the fact that you gain joy out of killing dogs is disgusting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart. Down in my heart.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No, of course not, just a contrast of reactions that the span of 50 years makes! I’d say that between this guy’s kid and “OMCHamlin” circa 1970, I deserved it more than he did! Dad was right, not all dogs are friendly. I guess mom was right too, as my arm didn’t rot and fall off, and back then, merthiolate was kinda both a cure and a punishment all at once.

^^^Dumb ass^^^

Wow, I’ve been quoted by deflave!!!! I mean, I had to pull him off “ignore” to tell it, but still, what an honor…

All it takes is to be honest and sincere. The trolls don't abide with those virtues.

God Bless America
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by marksman1941

How is this site so damn full of [bleep] like you? The fact you have a favorite thing to kill is problematic, and the fact that you gain joy out of killing dogs is disgusting.

Zip it, Greta. Learn to decipher satire. And stop using words like ‘problematic.’ Makes you sound gay.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

1.). If the world was filled with people like me there wouldn’t be any dogs biting kids on field trips.

2.). Have you ever killed a dog? It’s better than slapping a woman.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Doubling down on stupidity doesn’t make you less stupid.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by killerv
I have an old friend, something about him dogs didn't like. 300 stitches to the head and face from a chow. A few years later at his birthday party, his own black lab went to town on him in the backyard. I can remember to this day his dad running outside getting the dog off him.

Yeah it was the kid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntsman22

There's Happy Tunes from huntsman!

How cool is that!

Last edited by Valsdad; 10/20/21.

In it is contentment

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by killerv

Not meaning to make fun of your friend, but I have to admit, that’s about the funniest thing I’ve seen today! His own dog at his own birthday party, damn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kid probably smelled like SlimJims and peanut butter.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I love all the get a lawyer and sue righteous anger from suck it up crowd. The kid got bit by a dog which has been known to happen. Sounds like the school did mishandle it though.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 10/20/21.
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by skeen

Yep, and I'll add in another learned from my G'ma - if a 11-year old wants to go on an overnight field trip with strangers, say no.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How cool is that!

Haspy Cramper can fill you in with the resta the words. I ain't heard that ditty since Sunday Skool as a yonker....

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You might stir their interest with a nice letter from a lawyer hinting at a lawsuit. Have your son see your doctor. The world of education seems to have become unaware of reality.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

How cool is that!

Haspy Cramper can fill you in with the resta the words. I ain't heard that ditty since Sunday Skool as a yonker....

Didn't we get to sing that one right after Kumbaya? Or was it after "If I had a Hammer" ??

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

^^^Dumb ass^^^

They always peek.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am relieved to see that you hate them for good reason. I would have lost all respect for you if your hatred was random.

E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
To touch on a couple of points:

-the boy was seen immediately by an ER physician in the family and cleared pending confirmation of vaccination record. This was free and Thank God he is fine. No medical bills.
-in the couple of weeks since he has healed up fine and doesn't seem bothered. He is a sturdy little kid. We realize he was extremely luck and are thankful.

I don't have any plans to sue. There is nothing more than nuisance payment in it. I may send an attorney letter to the campground to ensure that their insurance is notified and they are forced to take corrective action. If my boy had to get the rabies shots I would have done everything possible to put that place through a living hell because that would have taken it to another level of disregard in my opinion. Thankfully that didn't happen.

The school is not an easy situation. It would be a different story if I were ready to just break contact with them. My boys are very happy there. I don't want to ruin it for them. What I would really like to see is for them to provide reset training for all of the faculty and use this as a learning point. I know they haven't done that because my younger son's teacher was unaware of the incident until my wife told her.

I am thinking of the best way to address this. I have never actually been in the school due to covid. I don't know the principal or any of the teachers. My wife has met a couple but not the principal. Right now it is about making things better going forward to prevent a repeat. I don't feel I need some kind of justice for boy because he is fine.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G

I advice a complaint should be filed.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Dog bites child (or anyone), dog gets swiftly beat. Owner should of been on that if no one else. Dog gets tied up meetly and/or completely segregated from all such activities. Mind blowing.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Electram, if you want to get attention, plus possible action, send something like your first post to the chair of the board at the school, with copies to the rest of the board members. Reasonable people would be shocked at what happened and motivated to not have it recur at the school.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

1.). If the world was filled with people like me there wouldn’t be any dogs biting kids on field trips.

If the world was filled with people like you, there probably wouldn't be much worth partaking in. Sad that your miserable little life has turned into killing dogs for fun.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If the world was filled with people like you, there probably wouldn't be much worth partaking in. Sad that your miserable little life has turned into killing dogs for fun.

I think he'd admit that it's not quite as much fun as killing cats.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Doubling down on stupidity doesn’t make you less stupid.

LOL

Sure, sure whatever you say, L O L spells m o o n…
Double down, double down…. Sure……………………………

(Go find somebody else, dipschidt, you ain’t gittin’ uner mah skin…)

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Dog bites child (or anyone), dog gets swiftly beat. Owner should of been on that if no one else. Dog gets tied up meetly and/or completely segregated from all such activities. Mind blowing.

IMO the dog gets swiftly beat with a hollow point in the brain pan.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
There needs to be accountability of the teachers and staff, along with a record of the incident. They swept this under the rug and you let them.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

-the boy was seen immediately by an ER physician in the family and cleared pending confirmation of vaccination record. This was free and Thank God he is fine. No medical bills.
-in the couple of weeks since he has healed up fine and doesn't seem bothered. He is a sturdy little kid. We realize he was extremely luck and are thankful.

I don't have any plans to sue. There is nothing more than nuisance payment in it. I may send an attorney letter to the campground to ensure that their insurance is notified and they are forced to take corrective action. If my boy had to get the rabies shots I would have done everything possible to put that place through a living hell because that would have taken it to another level of disregard in my opinion. Thankfully that didn't happen.

The school is not an easy situation. It would be a different story if I were ready to just break contact with them. My boys are very happy there. I don't want to ruin it for them. What I would really like to see is for them to provide reset training for all of the faculty and use this as a learning point. I know they haven't done that because my younger son's teacher was unaware of the incident until my wife told her.

I am thinking of the best way to address this. I have never actually been in the school due to covid. I don't know the principal or any of the teachers. My wife has met a couple but not the principal. Right now it is about making things better going forward to prevent a repeat. I don't feel I need some kind of justice for boy because he is fine.

key words
Free
Nuisance
May
If
Might
Thinking
Any plans
Justice.

So basically you aint gonna do squat.
Just go with the flow and don't cause waves.
And hope the school has a power point doggy awareness presentation of some sort.
And basically zilch for camp dog bite.

And meanwhile the owner of the boxer mix booked it to fugg knows where, even though he was a camp dog bite employee and they know his Bumper# ( SSN) and that dog should be euthanized.

Don't worry that dog won't ever bite anyone else wherever him and the owner went.👍🤙🤙🤙🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Nothing like a email with all facts to local PD or animal control whenever the whereabouts of doggy and owner are located could ever be sent...

But it's a good school and you don't wanna blow it

👍👍👍👍👍

Last edited by renegade50; 10/20/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

What is egregious here is not so much that the dog bite happened, but the teacher’s and school’s response to it.

What you have described is a significant injury.

Why didn’t THEY take your son to the ER as soon as possible?

Usual practice is you signed a permission form giving your consent to such, this form a requirement to be submitted to the teacher leading the trip before departure. This form also brung along on the trip PRECISELY in case of a medical emergency. If such occurred you should have been contacted immediately per the contact info you provided on the form.

Contact with all the teachers on the trip should be freely available to you, a meeting should be arranged at your request.

Covid is less of an issue now, make a point of meeting the Principal and all of your son’s teachers in person.

You don’t want to rock the boat at school in case they get PO’d? Egad man, that alone is a huge red flag on both the school and you.

As a parent it’s your JOB to rock the boat in cases like this. If they treat your son any different after that, you’d best pull him out anyway.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You seem to be a reasonable and rational man. Sorry for your troubles, glad your son is okay.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Dogs belong at home guarding the homestead, not at field trips biting students. Way too many idiots trying to substitute dogs for children.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry

IMO the dog gets swiftly beat with a hollow point in the brain pan.

I wouldn’t argue against that course of action either. I don’t understand why fuggin people gotta have dogs with them anyway, all the fuggin time. I love dogs, don’t get me wrong, but don’t fuggin bring mine to work. This camp counselor dipschitt is ‘WORKING’ - he’s putting a bunch of kids through some half-assed adventure camp/zip line Schitt. Now, why in the fugg does he have to have his stupid dog with him? Fuggin dog should be at home, waiting for a walk.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It has not “turned into that.”

I’ve been killing dogs since I was a kid.

I love it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What would Happy Camper do?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I got bit more than once by dogs when I was your sons age, It’s what dogs do when the they feel threatened or scared. Mom patched me up and we got on with life. This bull $hit today where people feel they need to take their dogs every where they go is insane. I went to a favorite watering hole and some jerkoff had their emotional support dog sitting on a barstool. Should have slapped the dog off the stool and punched the owner in the head, but I was a gentleman. LOL!,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I love it.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Love that .gif Beav, I'm stealing it.
I know someone who I'll be using it on frequently.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
[quote=marksman1941]

That’s actually pretty fúcking funny.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I love it.

lolololololololol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
Sue the living hell out of them.

Particularly if it is a public school. I would contact an attorney, then the local news media, and make an example of them.
However, if your young kid was spending the night on a field trip somewhere, I doubt that it was a public school.

If it were me, things would have been all OK if they had notified you as soon as it happened, taken the kid to a Dr. if necessary, and removed the dog. But, they ignored it, or worse - tried to cover it up - so I would be very aggressive with them now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

As a parent it’s your JOB to rock the boat in cases like this. If they treat your son any different after that, you’d best pull him out anyway.

No, it's the new puzzified way of dealing with issues for lots of folks - "don't rock the boat, it'll blow over".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's not okay for the school to do what they did. I'd talk to the principle and ask why you weren't contacted as soon as possible. If you get the feeling the principle is dismissive or otherwise unconcerned, most private schools have a board of directors. I'd make sure they know what's going on.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I love it.

🦫

When I was suspected of hunting the neighbors' pets w/ my bow I learned that was a symptom/precursor of a psychopath. I was lucky to learn that at an early age... SSS has worked for me.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
hope you got the kid checked out by a doc. and keep an eye on that wound. a coworker almost lost his hand from a bite on the palm from his own dog who was old and blind. couple days and his hand swelled up like a tomato and he had a serious infection. IV antibiotics for a month.

and i'd have a face2face with the dipschits in that school. sounds like free tuition to me.

My diploma is a DD214
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
My dog dispatch services are available for a modest fee.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Small Christian schools exploded due to COVID. Like the OP, lots of outsiders enrolled their kids to take advantage of them staying open, but it also led to crazy staff to kid ratios. Also opened them up for a lot more liability than they are used to, as things are typically handled in house in these type of schools.

Did you sign a waver for the trip?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A court order for the dog's head to be sent to a lab to double check for rabies wouldn't be a bad idea IMHO.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anyone that would that would bring their dog along on a trip with a bunch of other peoples kids should be horsewhipped. I wouldn't subject my dog to that brain damage.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Anyone that would that would bring their dog along on a trip with a bunch of other peoples kids should be horsewhipped. I wouldn't subject my dog to that brain damage.

It was a camp staff members dog and they flew the coop and the school wants to just brush it under the rug.

Electram - Did a teacher even look at your your boys leg to see how bad the bite was?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Deflave has confirmed that he is a psychopath needing said hollow point to the brain cavity group between the running lights and listening post.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I see a lot of people think fur babies are on the level of real babies.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WAM
Deflave has confirmed that he is a psychopath needing said hollow point to the brain cavity group between the running lights and listening post.

I get that a lot.

Thanks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They’re the same idiots that take their Labrarescue to Lowe’s so they can watch their wife pick out the new shelf that they’ll have somebody else install.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I love it.

If you lose your present gig, Fauci has a job opening for you.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Then your level of fuqked upedness is pretty high.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I love it.

If you lose your present gig, Fauci has a job opening for you.

Fauci only goes for the most dangerous game, (except for women and kids) man.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
A wise old man once said that only about 10 percent of dogs and horses should be allowed to make adulthood.

90 percent ain't worth a schit.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WAM

Dont believe everything you see on the internet and that goes doubly on the Fire.

Col Travis has a lot of folks fooled on more than just April Fools Day.

Hes the ultimate conservative tweeking troll.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
A wise old man once said that only about 10 percent of dogs and horses should be allowed to make adulthood.

90 percent ain't worth a schit.

And that goes for their owners too.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Calvin
Small Christian schools exploded due to COVID. Like the OP, lots of outsiders enrolled their kids to take advantage of them staying open, but it also led to crazy staff to kid ratios. Also opened them up for a lot more liability than they are used to, as things are typically handled in house in these type of schools.

Did you sign a waver for the trip?

So, the Christian kids had a lot higher Covid death rate than the normal kids at 0.003%?

Interesting. Who woulda thunkit. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/25/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

They’re the same idiots that take their Labrarescue to Lowe’s so they can watch their wife pick out the new shelf that they’ll have somebody else install.

This site has always been chock full of folks who attribute way too much humanity to canines. There are LOTS of dogs out there needing shot, and they're not all pit mixes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I take my LABradar to the range with me. He barks out the velocity to me - great pooch! Doesn't bite strangers either.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sue their ass off. It's one of the 3 things they fear....along with bad press, and losing money. All three can be had with one good lawsuit.

Last edited by reivertom; 10/25/21.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

163 members (338reddog, 308xray, 2ndwind, 240NMC, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 24 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,068 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,717
Posts18,457,106
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.