In any post, ever?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Wasn't GG the optometrist faced with a career decision about five years ago, and posted about it here looking for advice?

No he was a moron that worked in Walmart optical center recommending frames and squirting an occasional dash of windex on wilford Brimley glasses

Career choice was their broke asses couldnt afford the cost of living in the growing community around them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang,

Just a glass cleaner?

He didn’t get to say…..

1 or 2.

2 or 3.

3 or 4.

Clearer or blurrier….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Wasn't GG the optometrist faced with a career decision about five years ago, and posted about it here looking for advice?

No he was a moron that worked in Walmart optical center recommending frames and squirting an occasional dash of windex on wilford Brimley glasses

Career choice was their broke asses couldnt afford the cost of living in the growing community around them.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Rooster tell us another story!

Sorry man, that story came from the high (low?) points of what I have gleaned from the Goph's posts over the years. I have never met the guy but like Kamo said way back in this thread, you can start to see a pattern with people that are full of chidt. (paraphrasing)

I'm sure there are plenty of stories others could tell about the dick face though!

LOL

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Like some others, I can’t believe I missed this first time around.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
One of my favorite campfire stories ever...

Originally Posted by gophergunner
So I hit this property in Lakeville I recently got permission to hunt again this morning. Lots of cut trails running everywhere-still doing recon to sort things out. Posted for about an hour and a half this morning, and then walked a couple more trails. Come around a curve in this trail, look to my left and there's a buck standing eyeballilng me. 'Unsling the 870 off my shoulder and bring it into position just as I hear "please don't shoot the decoy!" Never even saw the guy. I was just about shaking from an "Oh Schidt" moment. Took about 5 steps towards the decoy and finally saw the guy up in a portable stand. He had camo burlap up around him and dropped it down so I could see his orange. Rut's done around here-why's he hunting over a decoy?

'First time I ever encountered a decoy in the woods, and I was probably within less than a second of shooting it. 'Gotta be much more careful from now on. Lesson learned.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tzone

So I hit this property in Lakeville I recently got permission to hunt again this morning. Lots of cut trails running everywhere-still doing recon to sort things out. Posted for about an hour and a half this morning, and then walked a couple more trails. Come around a curve in this trail, look to my left and there's a buck standing eyeballilng me. 'Unsling the 870 off my shoulder and bring it into position just as I hear "please don't shoot the decoy!" Never even saw the guy. I was just about shaking from an "Oh Schidt" moment. Took about 5 steps towards the decoy and finally saw the guy up in a portable stand. He had camo burlap up around him and dropped it down so I could see his orange. Rut's done around here-why's he hunting over a decoy?

'First time I ever encountered a decoy in the woods, and I was probably within less than a second of shooting it. 'Gotta be much more careful from now on. Lesson learned.

That was an instant classic

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
That’s unreal, if you almost shoot a decoy it’s a sign that you should give up hunting. Wow.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tzone

Lmao

There it is! I mis-remembered the 870 part. I thought he was muzzleloading.

Still hilarious.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
You don't make Oracle by looking at your keyboard.

My gawd.

This is brilliant!

It really is. lol

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Since Sir Stubbs is back on the circuit, I thought I'd bump this up for any newbs, or regular members who missed, or for whatever reason aren't familiar with the shocking scumbaggery and thievery perpetrated on the generous and good folks here on the 'Fire by member 'Gophergunner'.

If honor and justice was what it used to be, he'd have been summarily and properly horsewhipped half to death in the town square and had brands burned into his forehead and palms, marked 'T' for THIEF.

May you and all your lineage marinate in abject shame for all time for what you did, Jeff G., and here's hoping that if your family name is ever invoked it is disgust and ridicule. Your surname is entirely appropriate.

I don't mean to belabor the point as far as hoping people here stay vigilant-- and be very cautious-- about taking what other members post at face value.
This is NOT a shot at folks, but would like those here to note just how many members here offered blanket support, kind blessings and prayers for this fugkiing parasite. He almost got away with it free and clear, and was obviously in the process of fleecing members here again.

FWIW.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Prayers for your complete recovery

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m sure he is sucking wabgoon sympathy on the secret facebook schmuck’s club

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Prayers for your complete recovery

Me too. As long as his 'recovery' is from having his hands, ears, tongue and feet cut off and one eye put out.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I heard about this train wreck of a while back but I never seen it first time till now oh my..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jeff G with a fitting surname, huh?

Greasy
Grimey (Grimes)
Gross
Gay

Hot or cold, yes or no

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Last on 2 days ago.

gophergunner
Campfire Ranger
From North Central U.S.
Join Date 02/11/06
Last Seen 12/11/22

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
665 members (12308300, 16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 79 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,614
Posts18,398,421
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.