Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,375 of 2,265 1 2 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 2264 2265
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BigNate
Q is a social experiment by the CIA. Nothing they post has happened, is happening, etc. They are pushing hope in mysterious group actions to save the world, to prevent real actions being taken.

Look at how nothing has been done but talk. The shooting, hangings. Arrests should have been in progress.

So, youre too blind to see and too deaf to hear that Ques Great Awakening is happening and that people are being led from Dark to Light and that Ques prediction that the criminals Wont Be Able To Walk The Streets is happening? The power is going back to the people. As Que said, the enemy is destroying themselves. As Que said it will end the DNC and Dimocrap Party.

Que clued us in to this world wide phenomenon starting about 4 years ago. Im sorry to see some of you are so slow.

Its too bad youre too blind, deaf and dumb to experience it. Its simply AMAZING.

None are so blind as those who would not see.

Just wondering, Big Nate, did you get a HS diploma, or are you a part of the group known as woke snowflakes?

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/19/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #16541985 10/19/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One thing is certain, 81 million chanting #FJB gets attention.

Fjb.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by high_country_
One thing is certain, 81 million chanting #FJB gets attention.

Fjb.

Well, not of the deaf, blind and dumb.

Not even this all over the world gets somes attention

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #16542567 10/19/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
So you are going to shed light oh wise one by insulting me. You are pathetic!

People have known about the corruption, child trafficking, cia manipulation, Paperclip, etc. For twenty years. Who's been brought to justice?

Cue has told of arrests, Hillary for instance, yet she's still running around, shooting off at the mouth. I want to see death penalties carried out.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IC B2

Whip #16542630 10/19/21
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Justice phase begins in Red October,

Oh wait.....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #16542642 10/19/21
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

People have known about the corruption, child trafficking, cia manipulation, Paperclip, etc. For twenty years. Who's been brought to justice?

Cue has told of arrests, Hillary for instance, yet she's still running around, shooting off at the mouth. I want to see death penalties carried out.

I want to see 98% of Congress arrested. Perp walk videos would be good.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm with you brother. I believe if you are a politician who defrauded your constituents, you should be buried to the neck and stoned to death in the closest public park.

The problem is that the media has pussified America so bad that a simple mean phrase sends some into convulsions.....and they vote. We need those pussy hat patrons to be so fed up that they too are on board.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #16543034 10/19/21
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I’d like to see red mist.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

I take it you believe that is her you see on your "tele vision", where they interrupt the "programing" but will bring you back to the normal "programming" soon.
No propaganda going on there now is there. LOL

And if you knew about the corruption, child trafficking, cia manipulation, ect. for thwenty years, why haven't you done any thing about it???? Hhmmmmm
Oh ya, you're waiting for someone else to do it for you.

K22 #16543984 10/19/21
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by K22

I take it you believe that is her you see on your "tele vision", where they interrupt the "programing" but will bring you back to the normal "programming" soon.

And if you knew about the corruption, child trafficking, cia manipulation, ect. for thwenty years, why haven't you done any thing about it???? Hhmmmmm

You assume I've done nothing. Secondly, if one takes action by themselves what happens? Have you only believed what you want, and ignored all other possibilities? There have been leaks of information that should have triggered more than it did. Why do you suppose? DOJ, SCOTUS, FBI, CIA, Congress. And every other government entity is corrupt. Snowden, Asante, Kappie, ..... did anything come of their efforts?

Look at the support Trump has. Even "out of office" he could call on the public to overthrow the current government and it would get done. It would have to be all or nothing.
Talking about red October is just that. We're more than halfway through it. When do we see arrests? Procecuting?

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

You assume I've done nothing. Secondly, if one takes action by themselves what happens? Have you only believed what you want, and ignored all other possibilities? There have been leaks of information that should have triggered more than it did. Why do you suppose? DOJ, SCOTUS, FBI, CIA, Congress. And every other government entity is corrupt. Snowden, Asante, Kappie, ..... did anything come of their efforts?

Look at the support Trump has. Even "out of office" he could call on the public to overthrow the current government and it would get done. It would have to be all or nothing.
Talking about red October is just that. We're more tan halfway through it. When do we see arrests? Procecuting?

You will see your arrests and prosecuting when the Military Gov. takes over.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Talking about red October is just that. We're more than halfway through it. When do we see arrests? Procecuting?

Like others, I've been doing this a longtime now, long enough to have zero faith in our fellow "Patriots". Until these fellow "Patriots" do something themselves it has not gotten bad enough.

Whip #16544825 10/20/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #16544844 10/20/21
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Good doggo

Whip #16546297 10/20/21
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #16546303 10/20/21
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #16546615 10/20/21
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #16546621 10/20/21
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 1,375 of 2,265 1 2 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 2264 2265

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (ATC, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 11 invisible), 2,096 guests, and 727 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.