Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I love it.

The amount of credibility this administration is hemorrhaging is gargantuan.......and becoming less survivable every day.

Is Richard Simmons still alive? He should be nominated Sec Def.

Looks like he can fly. Maybe Sec. of the Air Force?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I love it.

The amount of credibility this administration is hemorrhaging is gargantuan.......and becoming less survivable every day.

Looks like he can fly. Maybe Sec. of the Air Force?

Phil is already got tickets booked for Richard's confirmation.

I am MAGA.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Same same living in Clown World, Inc.

[Linked Image from pdjnews.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Whelenman
[quote=Salmonella] https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...four-star-admiral-public-health-service/

Rachel Levine, openly transgender health official, sworn in as four-star admiral in Public Health Service
The former Pennsylvania health secretary is the sixth four-star admiral in the history of the health corps.

Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health and the nation’s highest-ranking openly transgender official, is set to be sworn in as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. (Chris Sean Smith/U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
By Dan Diamond
Today at 8:30 a.m. EDT|Updated today at 2:09 p.m. EDT

A senior Biden health appointee who made history when she became the nation’s highest-ranking openly transgender official has also become its first openly transgender four-star officer.

Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health, was sworn in Tuesday as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, a 6,000-person force that responds to health crises on behalf of the federal government, including administering coronavirus vaccines and delivering care after hurricanes. Levine is also the organization’s first-ever female four-star admiral.

U.S. coronavirus cases tracker and map
The move was hailed by advocacy groups like the gay rights organization GLAAD, and health care leaders who called it a breakthrough moment.

Story continues below advertisement

The group representing public health officials “is here to support you and your team defend the health of all Americans!” Michael Fraser, CEO of the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials, wrote on Twitter.

Some conservatives, meanwhile, dismissed the swearing-in as a political gesture. “Biden gang playing quota politics with public health service,” Tom Fitton, president of conservative legal group Judicial Watch, wrote on Facebook.

In an interview, Levine stressed that her new position as an admiral was “not just symbolic,” and that she would take a leadership role in shaping the public health corps’ priorities. “I’m doing this because of my dedication to service … [and] with the utmost respect and honor for the uniform that I will be wearing,” Levine said, adding she would begin wearing the group’s blue uniform immediately.

The public health service is one of the nation’s eight uniformed services, although it is distinct from the six military services — including the Navy, Army and Air Force — by explicitly focusing on medical issues. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps, whose officers command vehicles that probe hurricanes and map the seafloor, is also a uniformed service.

The 63-year-old Levine, who was previously Pennsylvania’s health secretary and had not served in the commissioned corps, is now set to take a more prominent role in the service’s operations. She will be the sixth four-star admiral in the corps’ history, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Rachel Levine, Pennsylvania's former secretary of health, is the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate. (The Washington Post)
Political appointees are regularly tapped for senior roles in the corps. Brett Giroir, Levine’s predecessor during the Trump administration, was sworn in as an admiral after his 2018 Senate confirmation. Vivek H. Murthy, the nation’s surgeon general, also serves as a vice admiral.

The long-running health corps traces its history to 1798, but the service was formally established by Congress in 1889. The oft-overlooked corps has struggled with retirements and visibility; it was slow to get access to its own supply of coronavirus vaccines, even as its officers helped deliver shots around the nation.

Nation’s public health service, deploying to fight covid-19, waits on vaccines

Administration officials touted the significance of Levine’s elevation to admiral, praising President Biden’s commitment to diversity and noting that the ceremony will occur during LGBTQ history month.

“Admiral Levine’s historic appointment as the first openly transgender four-star officer is a giant step forward toward equality as a nation,” HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra said in a statement.

Levine has been repeatedly targeted by conservative advocacy groups and politicians, who claimed her historic selection — as the first openly transgender official ever confirmed by the Senate — was a political gesture by Biden. At Levine’s confirmation hearing to serve as assistant secretary for health, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) tried to draw a connection between genital mutilation and transition-related care, which prompted stern rebukes from Paul’s Democratic colleagues.

But Levine shrugged off questions about a similar backlash to Tuesday’s announcement, even as her appointment became a leading topic on conservative talk radio and social media on Tuesday. “I am not worried,” she said. “I’m such a strong proponent of diversity, equity and inclusion … and we have a president that is such a strong advocate of diversity, equity and inclusion as well.”

[/quot

Is he/she any relation to Tiny Tim?

Take a look again of that picture does that look like a she? That is some crazy schit right there.

Are those supposed to be tits?

😆😂🤣

Last edited by local_dirt; 10/19/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The precedent has been set. It will be expected that there will be one of these things in every administration from now on. Any administration without one will be poo-pooed. And one will turn into two or more. And the more there are in positions of power, the more they will promote and hire and favor their own underneath them.

Twenty tears from now, these nutjobs will have wormed their way into every nook and cranny of government.

Same playbook that gays etc. use.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Ain't the first time...

[Linked Image from pointsincase.com]

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sad for sure.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had a buddy who was in the Public Health Service. It is (or was) a pretty legit thing. The link to the military and the Navy goes back to before 1800. PHS grew out of the Marine Hospital Service. They were responsible for administering health care to the merchant marine as well as dealing with quarantining ships. That's why they got the military kit. My buddy John was based in Cincinnati, but relocated to Washington for a few years. He flew in and out of Wright-Patt on military transports.

John used to tell me about big cases he'd worked. There was a botulism outbreak somewhere in the Midwest where a truckload of frozen salmon was left at a Kroger's dock over Labor Day weekend and then the store manager decided to refreeze it and sell it. There was also a church social gone horribly wrong. Somebody with an infected cut on their hand sliced a bunch of lunch meat for the picnic and then stored it in a hot panel truck for 4 hours. John said the town heard ambulance sirens for 8 hours straight that night-- filled every hospital bed for several counties around and a lot of churchgoers never made it home.

It's funny somebody mentioned Herbert Hoover. John got into the Washington cocktail scene pretty heavy. They'd hit the bars after work and get thoroughly lubricated. One night, somebody at the table went off on Herbert Hoover. It was all the dirt we pretty well know to be true, but in 1965, these were the Secrets Man was Not Meant to Know. The other guys at the table had to shut the guy up for fear they'd all be picked up by the FBI. I think the loudmouth ended up disappearing in short order.

This was the same table of lounge lizards that made an important health discovery. They'd all go eat at the same Chinese restaurant on a pretty regular basis. They noticed that they were all getting weird symptoms from the food: sweating, palpitations, etc. There were some MDs in the group. They set to work on it. These were the guys who discovered that Chinese restaurants were liberally using MSG in their food. It was linked to a cluster of unexplained heart attacks nationwide.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I love it.

Reserved for Pee Wee Herman!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We had a plant manager that did his transition after he retired from the solder factory. He wasn't gay. He just wanted to be a woman and waited until the kids were grown and such. Yikes! He was a burly 6'5" dude with a shaved head and foghorn voice. When he showed up in a dress to visit, the receptionist (who'd been his secretary at some point) arose from her chair and went screaming down the hall. Her brain couldn't take it. I had taken a late lunch and heard her blubbering in her manager's office as I walked past an hour later after the guy left the building.

What I suspect is that there a lot of guys out there that harbor these feelings, but wait until after retirement to reveal themselves. My guess is a lot of these guys now see it as a career enhancer and we're going to see more and more of these buds being to flower earlier.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Chick with a Dick......Pennsylvania's gift to all of you, LOL!!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by shaman
I had a buddy who was in the Public Health Service. It is (or was) a pretty legit thing. The link to the military and the Navy goes back to before 1800. PHS grew out of the Marine Hospital Service. They were responsible for administering health care to the merchant marine as well as dealing with quarantining ships. That's why they got the military kit. My buddy John was based in Cincinnati, but relocated to Washington for a few years. He flew in and out of Wright-Patt on military transports.

John used to tell me about big cases he'd worked. There was a botulism outbreak somewhere in the Midwest where a truckload of frozen salmon was left at a Kroger's dock over Labor Day weekend and then the store manager decided to refreeze it and sell it. There was also a church social gone horribly wrong. Somebody with an infected cut on their hand sliced a bunch of lunch meat for the picnic and then stored it in a hot panel truck for 4 hours. John said the town heard ambulance sirens for 8 hours straight that night-- filled every hospital bed for several counties around and a lot of churchgoers never made it home.

It's funny somebody mentioned Herbert Hoover. John got into the Washington cocktail scene pretty heavy. They'd hit the bars after work and get thoroughly lubricated. One night, somebody at the table went off on Herbert Hoover. It was all the dirt we pretty well know to be true, but in 1965, these were the Secrets Man was Not Meant to Know. The other guys at the table had to shut the guy up for fear they'd all be picked up by the FBI. I think the loudmouth ended up disappearing in short order.

This was the same table of lounge lizards that made an important health discovery. They'd all go eat at the same Chinese restaurant on a pretty regular basis. They noticed that they were all getting weird symptoms from the food: sweating, palpitations, etc. There were some MDs in the group. They set to work on it. These were the guys who discovered that Chinese restaurants were liberally using MSG in their food. It was linked to a cluster of unexplained heart attacks nationwide.

That’s quite the tapestry of babbling bullschit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's great, we have a mentally deranged transvestite as head of the dept. of health.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Either way, Jimfromtenn thinks the admiral is cute.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We’re fugged!! The remainder of the world are on their backs holding their bellies and laughing!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Why are these militaristic rankings assigned to these type of positions to begin with?

Clinton, Obama, Biden. Next question....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
American women have reason to celebrate.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
It's the public health service -- no relation to the DOD. It's a pretty good gig to be a commissioned officer in the PHS. I know a couple people have done it. Same benefits as the military but a lot less BS and not as much moving around. Also not that hard to make O6. They are pretty small so I don't know how they rate a 4 star equivalent but I guess politics are at play. It looks like Rachel already awarded herself a couple ribbons. She'll look like a Russian General (in more ways than one) by the time it's all over.

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Putting the mentally ill in places of responsibility. What could go wrong? Edk

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
The Chinese are perfecting hypersonic missiles and we're worried about how woke and gay our military is. Better learn to speak mandarin.

Precisely. Fiddle while Rome burns. Heck, I’m not sure we can claim the moral high ground over our adversaries anymore. China iffy, Russia NOT.

And that’s the real shame of this all. When other countries look down as us as stupid, lazy, immoral and despise what the US represents they ain’t all wrong.
The US is the most successful Marxist nation in history. Look at what we export - sodomy, abortion, black supremacy, atheism, etc.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,907
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.