Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
I have the utmost respect for the authors of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I have zero respect for the vast majority of our current lawmakers.

I have the utmost respect for the LEO's and armed service members who are our there making sure we keep those original ideals intact. Believe me - there are some that are still out there, and it's unfair to paint them all with a broad brush.

I have zero respect for the ones who do otherwise.

And I'm damn glad I grew up in the era I did, and not the current one. frown
I could not have said it better.. Kudos, sir... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
BP-B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by P_Weed
How does a lawyer sleep?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just like LEO's, with a belly full of cum.
Fixed it.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Not my words.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
... crew was illegible Mexicans.

Tough boss, ragging on their penmanship.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
I have the utmost respect for the authors of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I have the utmost respect for the LEO's and armed service members who are our there making sure we keep those original ideals intact. Believe me - there are some that are still out there, and it's unfair to paint them all with a broad brush.

I agree 100%

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc.
I mean the law as defined by present day LEO’s, prosecutors and Judges at every level. Do you actually give a damn on a moral level anymore? The moral principals that define my integrity, and my ethics are all that concern me any longer. I fear the law, but have no respect for it, mainly due to its biased application. A government this corrupt deserves no respect and no support from honest folks.

The problem here is the law is not defined by LEOs, prosecutors, and Judges. It is defined by the Legislative body which passed the law to begin with. When you choose to define morals and ethics on your level only you have stepped onto the slippery slope of moral relativism which is one of the very things tearing us apart so you thus further the problem.

Ah, but that is where you are wrong. You see, Congress abrogated their authority long ago. Instead, we have nameless and faceless bureaucrats who make rules. EPA, IRS, CDC, OSHA all pass regulations that you are I are supposed to abide. Remember no renters can be kicked out for not paying rent? CDC somehow found the authority. Bureaucracies staffed by political hacks with their own agendas are who is responsible for much of what we endure as laws these days.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RufusG

Now that is funny...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc.
I mean the law as defined by present day LEO’s, prosecutors and Judges at every level. Do you actually give a damn on a moral level anymore? The moral principals that define my integrity, and my ethics are all that concern me any longer. I fear the law, but have no respect for it, mainly due to its biased application. A government this corrupt deserves no respect and no support from honest folks.

The problem here is the law is not defined by LEOs, prosecutors, and Judges. It is defined by the Legislative body which passed the law to begin with. When you choose to define morals and ethics on your level only you have stepped onto the slippery slope of moral relativism which is one of the very things tearing us apart so you thus further the problem.

Ah, but that is where you are wrong. You see, Congress abrogated it’s authority long ago. Instead, we have nameless and faceless bureaucrats who make rules. EPA, IRS, CDC all pass regulations that you are I are supposed to abide. Remember no renters can be kicked out for not paying rent? CDC somehow found the authority. Bureaucracies staffed by political hacks with their own agendas are who is responsible for much of what we endure as laws these days.

…and laws are “written” by lobbyists and special interest groups(attorneys) , NOT by the Lawmakers that sponsor them.

But it is LE that give them the power with their blind enforcement.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
When laws as they are selectively enforced, then so will they be selectively abided by !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by Redneck

I agree 100%

Maybe LE will let you guys lick their boots when they come to take your guns.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Madtrapper, what state do you live in? Sounds like you’ve had some bad experiences.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It's not hard to know the difference between right and wrong.

You do a very good job of never answering questions.

There’s a word for that.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Morewood
Hey, it's the King's water and fish. The King's forests and big game. That ditch line holding roosters?, those are all the Kings pheasants, peasant.

You must pay for the that. Unless you're an illegal alien.

Let's go Brandon

I am sure all those illegals that are planning to hunt & fish in the USA will be buying hunting & fishing licenses and taking their hunter safety courses (Wink, Wink). Right now there are thousands of illegals “scouting” out nice spots and cutting fences on a lot of South Texas ranches and other ranches. I would not want to be booked for a South Texas area ranch for a hunt this year.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Who can be expected to respect law and law enforcement when there is such blatant disregard of the rule of law by the very people that apply it? Selective enforcement...Jan 6th political prisoners, immigration violations on a massive scale, election law fails in every state, refusal of the Supreme Court to put hot button issues on the docket, blatant instances of clear treason, court decisions and sentencing(or lack of) based on skin color, politicians and their families accepting millions from foreign entities.....it just goes on and on. Who can respect the rule law in these times? You'd be a fool to toe the line when the ruling class doesn't.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RufusG

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Who can be expected to respect law and law enforcement when there is such blatant disregard of the rule of law by the very people that apply it? Selective enforcement...Jan 6th political prisoners, immigration violations on a massive scale, election law fails in every state, refusal of the Supreme Court to put hot button issues on the docket, blatant instances of clear treason, court decisions and sentencing(or lack of) based on skin color, politicians and their families accepting millions from foreign entities.....it just goes on and on. Who can respect the rule law in these times? You'd be a fool to toe the line when the ruling class doesn't.

Well said. Spot on.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
A lot of you people are old.

Is this a recent revelation?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To respect something it must be fair and equitably applied regardless of political ideology or status. Because the Rule of Law emanates from the Department of Justice, how can anyone have any respect for the RoL today? Each administration reapplies, ignores, or simply defies the previous interpretation of the Rule of Law. The Department of Justice today has been reduced to a powerful political baton used to bash the opposition party.

So, no, I have no respect for the Rule of Law. But I have the utmost respect and empathy for Federal, State, and Local law enforcement officers that must endure the incessant stupidity of politicians. I do not see how they have the fortitude to stay on the job.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by antlers
If I find laws tolerable, I’ll probably tolerate them; if I find them intolerable, I’m gonna break them to the degree that I can get away with it. The government is not my moral compass. The government is not just a little corrupt or unjust in the course of doing its work, but in fact the government is primarily an agent of corruption and injustice.

Exactly Obama set the standard if you don't like the law then ignore it. The problem for him and other members of the ruling class is they think they are the only ones who will adopt that strategy, and only the laws they object to will be ignored. When the serfs start ignoring the laws they don't like well that's just not acceptable. This situation reminds me of France prior to the revolution not to mention our own country under British domination. I am beginning to think the solution is becoming obvious.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Maybe LE will let you guys lick their boots when they come to take your guns.

Maybe where you live, you fear law enforcement doing that...

Here, our county is a declared 2nd Amendment Sanctuary county.

Our sheriff is a Constitutional Sheriff.

Our legislators passed Constitutional Carry, and legalized suppressors in conflict of insane NFA rules that tax and regulate them.

Local elections matter too. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
328 members (280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 45 invisible), 2,224 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,724
Posts18,400,607
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.