Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Bless your heart.

Pardon my words being much more powerful than yours.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Nothing but nothing you have, or have experienced is more powerful than anyone's dickweed.

You're too stupid to realize that

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
BP-B6

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reeferlady,

I reckon it were a touch mean to leave you hanging like that,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to "convince" yourself,that you "could too",you Amazingly STUPID fhuqk. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Hoalie,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and it were awfully nice of the fellas,to letcha' pose with their splendors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how exceptionally WELL founded your countless Insecurities are and the High Pitch in which you extoll them! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Lemme fuel 'em,with bipods,tripod and a log. Pardon wares that exist. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

The only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Kchuntis,

How many times a day,do you think about me and what am I wearing...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's zero need for you to corroborate that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. It seems,you "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Don't "forget' that you "can't read" this,nor marvel The Splendid Pixels as you do. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Dry firing is really inexpensive and still great practice.

Shooting a springer requires a very neutral follow through. It makes "real" shooting seem much easier. Most center-fire or rimfire rifles are not nearly as sensitive to stock pressure as a springer is.

Edit: or use a bipod/tripod like BS

My first "real" springer was an exercise in frustration at first because of the harmonics... it absolutely hates being shot off anything supporting the stock much foreward of the trigger guard, including a hand. I had to dampen the stock because it made my teeth buzz, too. It's a pretty accurate rifle, but it was a bear to figure out the magic hold dance to make it shoot straight.

It pretty much never leaves the safe since I got a PCP... all the accuracy, none of the frustration.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by zcm82
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Dry firing is really inexpensive and still great practice.

Shooting a springer requires a very neutral follow through. It makes "real" shooting seem much easier. Most center-fire or rimfire rifles are not nearly as sensitive to stock pressure as a springer is.

Edit: or use a bipod/tripod like BS

My first "real" springer was an exercise in frustration at first because of the harmonics... it absolutely hates being shot off anything supporting the stock much foreward of the trigger guard, including a hand. I had to dampen the stock because it made my teeth buzz, too. It's a pretty accurate rifle, but it was a bear to figure out the magic hold dance to make it shoot straight.

It pretty much never leaves the safe since I got a PCP... all the accuracy, none of the frustration.

My PCP isn't just easy, it's quiet.

But if I'm shooting the 22 springer well, the 45/70 is also easy.

😉

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
My pcp doesn't have any suppression (1st gen Beeman QB), so it's pretty noisy. Got a couple complaints to the po-po from the neighbor earlier this year, so I can't backyard plink with it anymore.

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
And irons practice

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Air rifles are fun, knocking cans around all day for cheap. Need to get myself another pellet rifle, old crossman finally wore out. Been shooting a ruger C02 pistol a bit this year. Fun to shred cans with

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So you can cut a tree down and buy a scope. You are so obtuse.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

I get it,that you are THE Greek Tragedy and a Lying Piece of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I just "happen" to be fluent in Iron Sights too,if only to fuel even more of your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Google as you must. Hint.

Bless your Poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My pcp doesn't have any suppression (1st gen Beeman QB), so it's pretty noisy. Got a couple complaints to the po-po from the neighbor earlier this year, so I can't backyard plink with it anymore.

My Marauder is a quiet enough that the neighbors don't even notice.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter97
And irons practice

Air rifles are fun, knocking cans around all day for cheap. Need to get myself another pellet rifle, old crossman finally wore out. Been shooting a ruger C02 pistol a bit this year. Fun to shred cans with

I got a Russian made "match" pistol that is fun, but the grip sucks for shooting lefty.

IC B3

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z

I mostly use the Daisy 901 out back since it's really quiet. The Hatsan springer 22 isn't very loud either, I just don't enjoy shooting it much.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I mostly use the Daisy 901 out back since it's really quiet. The Hatsan springer 22 isn't very loud either, I just don't enjoy shooting it much.

I've heard those Hatsan's are finicky in regards to the way you hold them.

Finicky for a springer.

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
It is extremely hold sensitive. If I was ever to buy another break action, it would definitely be a NP instead of a springer.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, not a bad idea.

I'm liking the Spanish (not Russian) pistol

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
For offhand practice during the off season I have always enjoyed going after these guys:

No matter if you use a suppressed .22:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Or an AR and .22 combo, it is still good practice and they don't stick around long if you are not on your game.

Plus it is a good cure for cabin fever and great exercise.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Of course some grouse that show up on a wolf hunt are not bad for practice either and make a good Dutch oven meal when you pop them in the head.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Dutch oven grouse.

Now I'm hungry.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What do you Brokedicks use to take pictures? They are "AWESOME". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Seasons Greeting BIG Stick!

I am sure you are getting pretty excited since we are fast approaching your favorite time of year!

Well, probably next to St, Paddy's Day of course!

Love your leggings there little guy!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MacQueenSagepoos,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY fhuqking "Surprised" that yet another Whining Brokedick hadta' steal Pixels. Nowwhat were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon reality and wares that exist,as you get to pursue your GoogleFu to satiate your Man Lust Fantasies. I shoulda' asked what camera did you fhuqking steal,you Brokedick Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint.

BIG Day for you,as now you can say you've "seen" a Howie Mini Carbon Stalker! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Thieving CLUELESS Kchunt.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
704 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,682
Posts18,399,706
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.