Campfire Outfitter
And irons practice

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I keep my 60 year old .22 caliber Crossman handy by the back door to take care of pecan thieves. The crap sights coupled with the 12lb trigger makes perfect form and follow through essential. Whops the heck out of them when you connect though. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
I've been doing quite a bit of air rifle shooting this year myself. I don't have a pic of it on my phone, but a Daisy 901 with a Williams peep on it is my favorite for backyard offhand plinking. I shoot a Hatsan springer 22 off a rest quite a bit, but it's way too muzzle heavy for me to shoot offhand very well. The PCP 22 is too loud, and I've had to quit popping it in the yard because of complaints from a neighbor 🙄

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
my cheap off season practice..

is a 223, with 10 to 11 grains of Unique and a 50 or 55 grain FMJ bullet...

Been ringing steel out to 400 yds with it, last couple of months...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kid: I have the same Crossman! My grandfather had it and all my cousins and I learned to shoot with it. It still works. I was the lucky one who got to own it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
An elderly lady brought the one I have and it’s CO2 cartridge powered twin into the gun shop I used to work at and gave them to me. The CO2 on was broken and I trashed it. The one I have I used for a while shooting muskrats until the seals went out on it. I was going to trash it but a good friend took it and changed the seals and gave it back to me as a gift. It’s been on squirrel duty since.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
my cheap off season practice..

is a 223, with 10 to 11 grains of Unique and a 50 or 55 grain FMJ bullet...

Been ringing steel out to 400 yds with it, last couple of months...

The shop is attached to my house, so it's a little (lot) more convenient.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Brokedick Dumpster Diving Chronicles NEVER disappoint...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pass the good stuff and hold The Cheese Line. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your hearts,for sourcing co-signers.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Why don't you go drive another kid to suicide you douche

IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Going on 50 years and resealed three times. Killed an azzload of critters including rabbits, ground squirrels, fox, pheasant and Canada geese. Last reseal was a few years ago.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Conduct is the best proof of character.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Brokedick Dumpster Diving Chronicles NEVER disappoint...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pass the good stuff and hold The Cheese Line. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for sourcing co-signers.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.........................

Thread about offhand practice.

Midget retard posts a pic with a tripod.

🙄

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Retards like to "justify" their Retardation.Hint. [bleep] LAUGHING!

Oooooooosie! [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Them who steal Avatars,ain't to be "trusted". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Look, I'm shooting "offhand" like stick.....

Go be a midget retard that sucks at parenting somewhere else. Don't you still have a kid u haven't driven to suicide???? Maybe get on that and GFY

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

You are simply a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunt,with an amazingly well founded list of Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Pardon my words being much more powerful than yours.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Thread about offhand practice.

Midget retard posts a pic with a tripod.

🙄

<LOL>

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Puts a Bilstein Shock sticker on his pew pew. ..... Thinks he's cool. <LOL>

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you "get" to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Stay tuned...I see "some" Mail. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stay tuned...I see "some" Mail. Hint.

Big deal. ..... Hint.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, basically, a used, surplus trainer from the CMP allows for cheap, effective offhand practice.

CMP Sporter air rifles

In case anyone was, you know, still posting about cheap, effective OFFHAND practice.

Now we can all anxiously await sticks irrelevant mail call pics. Probably got a new tripod for shooting offhand......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Undoubtedly that is VERY "exciting" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I "only" hit (5) airports yesterday,trying to beat the storm home. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon The Style Points,for filming stumps I made to boot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Barely blowing 70mph in conjunction with pouring rain now,so pardon the pending "damp" rifle pics,as you feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk The Splendid Pixels from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying.

Hint.

Hoalie,

I reckon it was "mean" to dangle Giottos legs in front of you,beings you'd need a co-signer for a down payment upon same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You be SURE to "quantify" your Brokedicktitude,in the manner which soothes your insecurities best. I rather enjoy how "REAL" your Imagination and Pretend are(to you).Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

I'm fairly certain there's sumptin' in the stack of Mail,that's more than a touch germane. That ain't a dialect. Just sayin'. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It might could wear this. Hint.

BIG day for you,because now you can say you've "seen" one,you VERY "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your HILARIOUS best.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thread about offhand practice, and the retarded midgets first post is a pic with a tripod.

That says it all

And, stick, here's a hint for you: if you really had FU money, you wouldn't feel the need to talk about it so much.

😉

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I "only" hit (5) airports yesterday,trying to beat the storm home. Hint.

So you have to fly into a work camp. Big deal. It's not as nearly cool as you like to tell yourself. Do you have to sit on a booster seat to see out the window of that plane?

Speaking of booster seats ..... Do you still have to face backwards in a vehicle like my toddler grandchildren? <LOL>

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I didn't mean to swipe ANY of your "thunder",with your VERY "exciting"(to you) airplane picture...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Beings you "live" in a World of Imagination and Pretend,be SURE to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Hoalie,

While there is NO slighting the fhuqking HILARITY of your Whining Brokedicktitude,your mind numbing STUPIDITY takes the "prize"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For Clarity,it ain't Teutonic. Google as you MUST. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for "getting" to read about it and ogle The Splendid Pixels,as you "shoot" your mouth and Imagination.

Hint.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I have been using a Henry 22lr lever with irons shooting shorts. I have a dozen or so of those clay target holders scattered around the yard, it takes 3 shots to knock the center out, 1 dead in the center then one per each side , hit it right and it leaves the outer rings.

I have had the kids go thru a 1000rds and several boxes of clays in one session, they prefer this to shooting any other rifle at any range or target.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Hoalie,

While there is NO slighting the fhuqking HILARITY of your Whining Brokedicktitude,your mind numbing STUPIDITY takes the "prize"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for "getting" to read about it and ogle The Splendid Pixels,as you "shoot" your mouth and Imagination.

Hint.

So, I'm wondering if you're saying one can't get good offhand practice with an inexpensive air rifle, or if you think anyone actually gives a [bleep] about your mail call pictures?

Maybe if you'd spent some time parenting instead of, well, being you, you'd have a son to share your oh-so important "stuff" with.

But, you didn't and you don't.

GFY

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think that a Stick kid would be out of the question. He wouldn't need to worry about birth control because just his personality should do it. Most of us here always figured that he is compensating for something because he does seem to be overly fascinated with genitalia. I suspect that if a shrink ever got hold of him, Stick could have his own chapter in a medical journal.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karryl,

Bummer on the Henry,as they are ABSOLUTE Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Pardon the REAL stuff. Hint. LAUGHING!

I shoot alotta claybirds on the other side of 400yds with various Rimfires,but steel is warm/fuzzy. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint..................

SuperKchunt,

I am VERY "surprised" that you gotta steal Pixels for your Avatar and Posts...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon Reality. Hint.

Bless your heart for doing your BEST though.

Hint.

Fhuqkjing LAUGHING!....................

Hoalie,

I am VERY "surprised" that your copious WELL founded Insecurities,compell you to Whine about wares that actually exist,on a Forum Titled: "Hunting Rifles"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm curious,do you think of me more times in a day,than you tell yourself that you "don't care",you Magnificently Whining CLUELESS Crying Kchunt? Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and it don't stand for "Hoalie's Special". Google as you must,drool over The Splendid Pixels as you simply do. Hint.

How come my words are so much more powerful than yours?!?

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

WhineSquall,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and it ain't no "surprise" that the only things you can talk about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep rattlin' them Pom-Pom's from your Couchbound Kchunt,you "hard charger" you. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying,you Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free so you can "afford" to "contribute". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

You win Larry .... You over-retarded me once again. Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'm VERY "surprised" that you were yet again thinking about me and just how many times a day does that urge strike on an "average" day,not a "special" one...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You needn't obliviously quantify,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Pardon the poignant profundity of my powers,as you try to punctuate. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exit,as you CLUELESS Crying Karens "get" to GoogleFu and "flaunt" your Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I guess a bipod in the "offhand" thread is a little better than a tripod.

Must suck to be short, bald, fat and stupid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

I've more than a "few" tripods,if only to get your Whining Brokedicktitude fueled yet again and quantify how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Whining and Crying are free,just like Imagination and Pretend,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist,if only to your Crying CLUELESS Kchunt Chagrin. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for doing your BEST.

Hint.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
SuperKchunt,

I didn't mean to swipe ANY of your "thunder",with your VERY "exciting"(to you) airplane picture...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Beings you "live" in a World of Imagination and Pretend,be SURE to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

Hoalie,

Hint.

Those 1980,s flicks are funny as chit.Porno at its finest what a idiot..Small man syndrome at its finest..

Last edited by coobie; 10/22/21.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hoalie,

I've more than a "few" tripods,if only to get your Whining Brokedicktitude fueled yet again and quantify how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Whining and Crying are free,just like Imagination and Pretend,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist,if only to your Crying CLUELESS Kchunt Chagrin. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for doing your BEST.

Hint.

I'm in awe. The tree pic did make an appearance, and that's always funny. What year was that? Are you cranking some Springsteen in your Taco?

Glory Days baby, you da man!!!!!

(I obviously mean other than parenting. You kinda failed at that)

If only I'd ever had the chance to be cool like stick and use a bipod.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dry firing is really inexpensive and still great practice.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Shooting a springer requires a very neutral follow through. It makes "real" shooting seem much easier. Most center-fire or rimfire rifles are not nearly as sensitive to stock pressure as a springer is.

Edit: or use a bipod/tripod like BS

Last edited by goalie; 10/22/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

What were the "odds",that Hoalie's High Pitched Brokedick Whine,called you in...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Be SURE to "convince" yourself,that you "could too",as you "live" vicariously. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You Melting Brokedick Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your HILARIOUS best.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Hoalie,

I'm VERY "surprised" you had to steal more Pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. HInt. Congratulations?!?

At least you "get" to see wares that actually exist,as you fixate me and this makes it a rather BIG Day for you. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

The only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination,you Amazingly STUID Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your oor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Put out some new footage man FFS.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, I get that you're a little slow. Ok, retarded. But even a retarded midget like you has to realize that jumping in to an "offhand practice" thread with bipod, tripod and tree pictures isn't exactly relevant.

We get it, you're super rich "doctor money" guy. Your whole life revolves around "stuff." It's probably a big part of why you failed so epically as a father. But, hey, you do you, and don't ever shave that Village People cum saver!

😉

Don't think that was my mouth or imagination, but I shot the [bleep] outta it.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bless your heart.

Pardon my words being much more powerful than yours.

Hint.

Nothing but nothing you have, or have experienced is more powerful than anyone's dickweed.

You're too stupid to realize that

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reeferlady,

I reckon it were a touch mean to leave you hanging like that,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to "convince" yourself,that you "could too",you Amazingly STUPID fhuqk. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying.

Hint.

Hoalie,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and it were awfully nice of the fellas,to letcha' pose with their splendors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how exceptionally WELL founded your countless Insecurities are and the High Pitch in which you extoll them! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Lemme fuel 'em,with bipods,tripod and a log. Pardon wares that exist. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

The only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination.

Hint.

Kchuntis,

How many times a day,do you think about me and what am I wearing...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's zero need for you to corroborate that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. It seems,you "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Don't "forget' that you "can't read" this,nor marvel The Splendid Pixels as you do. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z

Shooting a springer requires a very neutral follow through. It makes "real" shooting seem much easier. Most center-fire or rimfire rifles are not nearly as sensitive to stock pressure as a springer is.

My first "real" springer was an exercise in frustration at first because of the harmonics... it absolutely hates being shot off anything supporting the stock much foreward of the trigger guard, including a hand. I had to dampen the stock because it made my teeth buzz, too. It's a pretty accurate rifle, but it was a bear to figure out the magic hold dance to make it shoot straight.

It pretty much never leaves the safe since I got a PCP... all the accuracy, none of the frustration.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by zcm82

My first "real" springer was an exercise in frustration at first because of the harmonics... it absolutely hates being shot off anything supporting the stock much foreward of the trigger guard, including a hand. I had to dampen the stock because it made my teeth buzz, too. It's a pretty accurate rifle, but it was a bear to figure out the magic hold dance to make it shoot straight.

It pretty much never leaves the safe since I got a PCP... all the accuracy, none of the frustration.

My PCP isn't just easy, it's quiet.

But if I'm shooting the 22 springer well, the 45/70 is also easy.

😉

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
My pcp doesn't have any suppression (1st gen Beeman QB), so it's pretty noisy. Got a couple complaints to the po-po from the neighbor earlier this year, so I can't backyard plink with it anymore.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
And irons practice

Air rifles are fun, knocking cans around all day for cheap. Need to get myself another pellet rifle, old crossman finally wore out. Been shooting a ruger C02 pistol a bit this year. Fun to shred cans with

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So you can cut a tree down and buy a scope. You are so obtuse.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

I get it,that you are THE Greek Tragedy and a Lying Piece of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I just "happen" to be fluent in Iron Sights too,if only to fuel even more of your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Google as you must. Hint.

Bless your Poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My pcp doesn't have any suppression (1st gen Beeman QB), so it's pretty noisy. Got a couple complaints to the po-po from the neighbor earlier this year, so I can't backyard plink with it anymore.

My Marauder is a quiet enough that the neighbors don't even notice.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter97
And irons practice

Air rifles are fun, knocking cans around all day for cheap. Need to get myself another pellet rifle, old crossman finally wore out. Been shooting a ruger C02 pistol a bit this year. Fun to shred cans with

I got a Russian made "match" pistol that is fun, but the grip sucks for shooting lefty.

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z

I mostly use the Daisy 901 out back since it's really quiet. The Hatsan springer 22 isn't very loud either, I just don't enjoy shooting it much.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I mostly use the Daisy 901 out back since it's really quiet. The Hatsan springer 22 isn't very loud either, I just don't enjoy shooting it much.

I've heard those Hatsan's are finicky in regards to the way you hold them.

Finicky for a springer.

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
It is extremely hold sensitive. If I was ever to buy another break action, it would definitely be a NP instead of a springer.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, not a bad idea.

I'm liking the Spanish (not Russian) pistol

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
For offhand practice during the off season I have always enjoyed going after these guys:

No matter if you use a suppressed .22:

Or an AR and .22 combo, it is still good practice and they don't stick around long if you are not on your game.

Plus it is a good cure for cabin fever and great exercise.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Of course some grouse that show up on a wolf hunt are not bad for practice either and make a good Dutch oven meal when you pop them in the head.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Dutch oven grouse.

Now I'm hungry.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What do you Brokedicks use to take pictures? They are "AWESOME". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts for trying though.

Hint.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Seasons Greeting BIG Stick!

I am sure you are getting pretty excited since we are fast approaching your favorite time of year!

Well, probably next to St, Paddy's Day of course!

Love your leggings there little guy!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MacQueenSagepoos,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY fhuqking "Surprised" that yet another Whining Brokedick hadta' steal Pixels. Nowwhat were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon reality and wares that exist,as you get to pursue your GoogleFu to satiate your Man Lust Fantasies. I shoulda' asked what camera did you fhuqking steal,you Brokedick Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint.

BIG Day for you,as now you can say you've "seen" a Howie Mini Carbon Stalker! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Thieving CLUELESS Kchunt.

Hint.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I am sure you are getting pretty excited since we are fast approaching your favorite time of year!

You owe me the coffee that shot out my nose.

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

All of your "technical talk" is so confusing,I cain't even know if the newest addition is a Springer or PCP...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Undoubtedly,coffee is VERY expensive for you. Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My son, living our poor, poor (literally) life at the lake....

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And, just because of the "stolen pixels" hilarity, GFY.....

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Casting for judge Holden?

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raferman
Casting for judge Holden?

Nah, just glad I'm only old and bald. I could be short and fat as well......

😜

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

Here's to how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are,though it must be nice for you to KNOW,that schit floats...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No wonder you have to keep her inside knee deep water and take the keys out of the ignition,when she "drives". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I've never seen a boat. Hint.

No fhuqking WONDER you have to share ALL of my Splendid Pixels with her,as you both "live" vicariously. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
God you're easy to get going.

Don't ever change.

And maybe use one of those expensive "Dr Money" cameras and wow me with pictures of your cabin......

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

But, seriously, my son's here to say goodnight to me this evening, and you've got the bottom of a bottle and a bunch of rusty crap in your safe. You're probably not ever gonna actually make me "jealous" of your "life" but keep on trying. I'm sure a few sycophants around here are still impressed with your authentic frontier gibberish.

And please, more center-fire pics, preferably with bipods and tripods since this is a "cheap offhand practice" thread about pellet guns. It makes you look super cool and smart. 😉

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You and your uncoordinated daughter simply ogle my Splendid Pixels and mumble to each other through crossed-eyes,that you "could too",as you practice Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I enjoy just how AMAZINGLY fhuqking deep,your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities are rooted. Haven't checked the Mail yet today and only (1) new rifle slammed together. Torn on which color(s) to paint it. Decisions...decisions. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I'll trickle the pixels to you,so you don't Re-Meltdown in your brokedick Woketitude. Oooooopsie!...too fhuqking late,you Crying karen you. hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, no pics of your lake place?

I'll keep being "poor" at mine.

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mackay , I just about drowned on my beer when I saw your post 😁😁😁😁😁😁👍

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

I can simply toss a rock from my front porch,into a body of water farrrrrrrrrrrrr greater in mass,than the Chicken Schit State you are feverishly TRYING to "live" in(to no avail)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you at Retard Land,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon The EMERGENCY chop minutes ago. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

The Mail is still doing favors. Hint.

Better show knee deep this frame too,might help her,with all them handicaps. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Literally punching down.
Lol

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Literally punching down.
Lol

For a guy so big on bragging about money and posting pictures of his stuff, there seems to be some...... hesitancy.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

You and your uncoordinated daughter simply ogle my Splendid Pixels and mumble to each other through crossed-eyes,that you "could too",as you practice Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

How's it feel to know your son's last thoughts probably included thinking you're an a-hole?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

I've "only" got 17,000,000 acres to play in,but water is "scarce"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It must be VERY "exciting" for you and Little Knee Deep The Retard,to get your ankles wet. I reckon The Mall is where you REALLY hang it out and go "Outdoors". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon daily Splendors and be SURE to share with Knee Deep The Retard,as it'll give her the illusion that she "could too",just like you "could". Ain't it funnier than fhuqk,how a single frame eclipses your "life's" efforts. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

As an aside,the new PCP Springer do nice thangs,though I didn't have a Bipod to fuel your Whining Insecurities. Hint.

Just fhuqking KIDDING,you Whining CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Edit: maybe just your porch view, you know, since I'm the poor one

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

Last edited by goalie; 10/23/21.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Pardon daily Splendors and be SURE to share with Knee Deep The Retard,as it'll give her the illusion that she "could too",just like you "could". Ain't it funnier than fhuqk,how a single frame eclipses your "life's" efforts. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

How's it feel to know your son's last thoughts probably included thinking you're an a-hole?

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And stick, is that the slut daughter who doesn't know who her kids dad is?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

Your Whining is only surpassed by the INCREDIBLE magnitude,of your very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

THE Chop Kchuntitunued,just for your crossed-eyes and drooling maw. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It MUST be a VERY Big Day at The Retard Ranch,to get fhuqking giddy about a dumpster fire!?! That Lake looks pretty steep too! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon daily Splendors surpassing your "life's" efforts. Hint.

There's no doubt that it's a VERY bitter pill for you,that BabyMan has seen more than Knee Deep The Retard and you combined,ever will. You might wanna' let that marinate. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Keep practicing,that you "could too". Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

There's no doubt that it's a VERY bitter pill for you,that BabyMan has seen more than Knee Deep The Retard and you combined,ever will. You might wanna' let that marinate. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

My son does this amazing trick where he knows who his dad is. Your grandson, well, I'm sure you guys have it narrowed down.....

He also isn't getting any public assistance, can your brood say the same????

🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Still waiting on casa de midget pics. I'm giving you a super awesome opportunity to post pics, and you loooove to show off your "stuff."

Give your son a hug goodnight.

😉

(And, you might want to, you know, post something of you that's recent. People are starting to notice that the pics of you are all decades old. You're short and fat, embrace it, or fix the fat part)

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And stick, you forgot to answer, is that the slut daughter who doesn't know who her kids dad is?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

I REALLY fhuqking enjoy how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are(to you)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist and Reality perpetually colliding with your Fantasies. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I am VERY "surprised" that Knee Deep The Retard,just can't seem to ever go Outdoors. No WONDER you "live" soooooo fhuqking vicariously and steal Splendid Pixels,to satiate that angst and share your "conquests" with her. Allow me to fuel them Insecurities,if only yet again. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

"Explain" to Knee Deep The Retard,that Imagination and Pretend REALLY "count",while BabyMan wrenches on his Vudoo. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining. You are doing "GREAT!",as that High Pitched Nasal Whine is Bitchin'!

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick, tour of the house MTV cribs style.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

You're short and fat, your daughter's a whore and your son killed himself to get away from your pathetic loser azz.

Keep up the good work, I'm super impressed.

Here's one last winter of me and my son, who's smiling. Bet you can't post one of you, with your son, with him smiling, because he hated your drunk, pathetic azz......

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
See, when the kids doesn't think you're a drunk embarrassment, they smile in pictures.

But you wouldn't know that.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Be like hoarders with a freaking avalanche of rusted barrels, colored tape and SS boxes almost killing someone.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ReeferLady,

Shoot me your addy and I'll box up a pair of shorts,that have been hiked in for a rainy day. Hint.

Hoalie,

How many times a day do you think about me,what am I wearing and what is the catalyst to build signs with my name on it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is VERY "surprising" that your Imagination and Pretend "works" so "well" for you,given "all" that you and Knee Deep The Retard "do". Drooling on ice and Bargain Basement Hatchet attempts,really must make for a BIG Day for you Fhuqktards. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Google as you MUST and I likely have a fhuqking "few" more. Hint.

Pardon perspective and the fact you couldn't even start it and Knee Deep The Retard couldn't hoist it. You gals are some SERIOUSLY "rugged" bitches. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Be sure and share these Splendid Pixels with Knee Deep The Retard and have your Drool Bib at the fhuqking ready for her. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Here's to how EXCEPTIONALLY well founded your COUNTLESS insecurities are,you Magnificent Whining KCHUNT. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining. You are doing "GREAT!",as that High Pitched Nasal Whine is Bitchin'!

Hint.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, you can't post pics of your place, and you don't have any of you, with your kids, where the kid is smiling, and you don't know who your grandkid's dad is.

Got it.

The best part is you are so good at losing you think you're winning.

I'm guessing you're in a long, happy marriage too?????

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

And, pro tip: you don't buy "good" "hatchets" for throwing. You buy, well, THROWING tomahawks.

😉

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

The ONLY thing you and Knee Deep The Retard can "throw",is a Hissy Fit and I rather enjoy that your Crying Karen Melting Smowflake Routine,is assuredly no "Act". Hint. Fhuqking laughing!

Pardon having launched dozens of GB's through the air,with rather spectacular results,despite same being wellll beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension". At least you "get" to read about it and ogle the Splendid Pixels,as you "live" vicariously. But at least now,you can say you've "seen" one! Hint.

Be sure to show Knee Deep The Retard,as you try to pry her away from the Mall and perhaps someday take her to a Zoo. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Perhaps make another sign? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Here's to how EXCEPTIONALLY well founded your COUNTLESS insecurities are,you Magnificent Whining KCHUNT. Hint.

Hint.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick please regale us with splended pixels of your palace.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, you can't post pics of your place, and you don't have any of you, with your kids, where the kid is smiling, and you don't know who your grandkid's dad is.

Got it.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And stick, you forgot to answer, is that the slut daughter who doesn't know who her kids dad is?

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And, just because of the "stolen pixels" hilarity, GFY.....

Being poor, poor (literally) sucks, but I dig deep, and, somehow, manage to carry on.....

😉

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ReeferLady,

Admittedly,I get a "few" PM's,but haven't seen your contact info yet,for a pair of my well worn underwear. Hint.

Hoalie,

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to show Knee Deep The Retard,so she at least can say she's "seen" the Real Outdoors. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Be like hoarders with a freaking avalanche of rusted barrels, colored tape and SS boxes almost killing someone.

I’m betting Stick has more colored tape than anybody in AK.
Probably keeps his Stick House taped together with it too. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Got it.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You still have the three chins, or are you moving up in the world and got yourself a fourth?

Since you're super rich, with that "doctor money," you shouldn't mind answering: are your daughter and grandson receiving public assistance?

Because if they are, you're an even bigger pile of shiit than I imagined.

😜

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
As I recall there's a goddam lake everywhere you look in Minnesota. And the mosquitos will carry your ass away and drain you if you ain't smothered in bug spray. If you ain't got a view of a lake there you're one of the few. Too bad there ain't any mountains so you can have a decent view..

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Cabin behind me is paid off. I'm pretending that I'm selling it so I can afford some tape, a hacksaw, and a super sniper. That's why I don't look happy. Pretending to be a broke dick loser who posts pictures of his mail along with irrelevant crap in threads and thinks super snipers are the best is depressing.

But, you've got, what did you say? 75,000,000 acres to play on.

Hey, since you're Mr Alaska, maybe impress us with your biggest Caribou. How about your best curly-horned mountain sheep thingy?

I'll bet you got lots of good pics of them. That would cheer me up.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Aaaaand another thread gone…..all Thanks to POS

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Cabin behind me is paid off. I'm pretending that I'm selling it so I can afford some tape, a hacksaw, and a super sniper. That's why I don't look happy. Pretending to be a broke dick loser who posts pictures of his mail along with irrelevant crap in threads and thinks super snipers are the best is depressing.

But, you've got, what did you say? 75,000,000 acres to play on.

Hey, since you're Mr Alaska, maybe impress us with your biggest Caribou. How about your best curly-horned mountain sheep thingy?

I'll bet you got lots of good pics of them. That would cheer me up.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Well at least your better looking ole Stick.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I'm a lot taller, and I'm not fat. Wouldn't say either of us is getting on the cover of GQ next month though.....

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dre
Aaaaand another thread gone…..all Thanks to POS

Yeah, I shouldn't have started a thread about practicing your offhand skills with inexpensive pellet guns. Stevie Wonder saw Stick and bipods and "better" pellet guns showing up and throwing insults.....

Granted, I could just ignore him, but where's the fun in that???

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So, basically, a used, surplus trainer from the CMP allows for cheap, effective offhand practice.

CMP Sporter air rifles

In case anyone was, you know, still posting about cheap, effective OFFHAND practice.

Now we can all anxiously await sticks irrelevant mail call pics. Probably got a new tripod for shooting offhand......

I haven't read through this whole thread, but I am throwing in my two cents early since I know a bit about these air rifles. The CMP is selling Daisy 853/753 SSP's (Single Stroke Pneumatics). They're not powerful, but they'll shoot 10's on the 10 meter air rifle targets (a 10 is 1/2mm or about the size of a period in a newspaper article). These rifles are surplus off the JROTC programs who upgraded to Crosman Challengers. I coach a junior team and we still start new shooters on these rifles. It's not uncommon that our kids will shoot in the 80's offhand, through the irons with these. They're also shooting prone and kneeling with a sling. Upper 90's prone and upper 80's kneeling is a decent day for most of the first year kids.

If anyone is interested in getting one of the CMP Surplus Daisy's (best deal ever in an affordable marksmanship practice rifle), hit me up and I'll make a couple of recommendations to make them even a bit more shootable. The division these rifles are shot in is called "Sporter Air Rifle". In a couple of months we'll be rolling into Precision Air Rifle where they'll be shooting rifles with names like Anschutz, FWB and Walther. The FWB 300S doesn't even make the bottom rung here.

Last edited by ChrisF; 10/23/21.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ChrisF

CMP Sporter air rifles

I haven't read through this whole thread, but I am throwing in my two cents early since I know a bit about these air rifles. The CMP is selling Daisy 853/753 SSP's (Single Stroke Pneumatics). They're not powerful, but they'll shoot 10's on the 10 meter air rifle targets (a 10 is 1/2mm or about the size of a period in a newspaper article). These rifles are surplus off the JROTC programs who upgraded to Crosman Challengers. I coach a junior team and we still start new shooters on these rifles. It's not uncommon that our kids will shoot in the 80's offhand, through the irons with these. They're also shooting prone and kneeling with a sling. Upper 90's prone and upper 80's kneeling is a decent day for most of the first year kids.

If anyone is interested in getting one of the CMP Surplus Daisy's (best deal ever in an affordable marksmanship practice rifle), hit me up and I'll make a couple of recommendations to make them even a bit more shootable. The division these rifles are shot in is called "Sporter Air Rifle". In a couple of months we'll be rolling into Precision Air Rifle where they'll be shooting rifles with names like Anschutz, FWB and Walther. The FWB 300S doesn't even make the bottom rung here.

I actually linked to the CMP site (where I got mine) in an earlier post. 😉

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

CMP Sporter air rifles

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I'm a lot taller, and I'm not fat. Wouldn't say either of us is getting on the cover of GQ next month though.....

LOL. Me too.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

CMP Sporter air rifles

Thanks. I’ve been meaning to get an air rifle of some sorts to shoot pack rats and grackles around the Ranch house so I don’t shoot up all my .22 ammo. Hate to waste a CCI stinger on a damn packrat. I’ll have to check them out. The only B.B. gun I have left is Dad’s original Red Ryder from the 1940’s.
Gave all mine away to the nephews years ago.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/23/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
goalie,
I thought I was quoting that post...one of my many fails!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looking for Daisy Air Rifle photos in my imgur. Didn't find any, but did find this ole Sheridan shot. Doesn't exactly fit the theme of this thread...because while it's old, it's definitely not "cheap". I like the photo, so I'm sharing.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ya'll ever see Stick in his film Debut?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSiyaqnZYs

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They sure are a good way to get lots of good practice in. For a few dollars worth of pellets you could easily do as much shooting practice as one bloke here pretends to do with all his rusty rifles, and if there are small pests around you could do more hunting with it than he's ever done too, and you don't have to go far afield to do it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Now, that's funny... well done, Gitem.

ttpoz

in silvam ne ligna feras
(don't carry logs into the forest)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheKid
I keep my 60 year old .22 caliber Crossman handy by the back door to take care of pecan thieves. The crap sights coupled with the 12lb trigger makes perfect form and follow through essential. Whops the heck out of them when you connect though. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Great choice. My Benjamin 397 .177 is my all-time killin'est gun. I've gotten well over 1,000 squirrels with it.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12

That's almost as old as his tree felling videos he posts.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dan_oz
They sure are a good way to get lots of good practice in. For a few dollars worth of pellets you could easily do as much shooting practice as one bloke here pretends to do with all his rusty rifles, and if there are small pests around you could do more hunting with it than he's ever done too, and you don't have to go far afield to do it.

And, depending on where you hunt, much more relevant practice than shooting long range with a bipod or tripod.

Shooting this:

Ain't practice for hunting with this:

But, stinky can't have other people liking what he doesn't like.

I'm sure he'll be around to post his 81 with a f'SS and tape on it, saying 300 Savage is at least a 900 yard deer caliber if you got enough mils on the elevation and "windshield."

🙄

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ChrisF
goalie,
I thought I was quoting that post...one of my many fails!

You did, but for some reason the link didn't copy to the quote. I figured I would re-post the link in case anyone was actually reading about offhand practice with pellet guns.
wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You did, but for some reason the link didn't copy to the quote. I figured I would re-post the link in case anyone was actually reading about offhand practice with pellet guns.

Ya know...I posted the minute I saw I had something to help with, but had I read through the end and seen how this thread de-evolved I'd have probably walked away.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Eerily quiet, lil Kim musta brought the numerous pregnancy test to go over with the lazy bushelor… haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman
Eerily quiet, lil Kim musta brought the numerous pregnancy test to go over with the lazy bushelor… haha

Well, despite being Mr 75,000,000 acres, we know he's not posting up a caribou pic......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Judman

Well, despite being Mr 75,000,000 acres, we know he's not posting up a caribou pic......

nahh...hes just blowing natives for "wares" money

Last edited by gitem_12; 10/25/21.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The pellet gun practice seems to be a good thing.

Held 5 shots into 3.5" offhand at 100 last night with the 44mag Handi-rifle and the scope on 3x

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Guys with little dicks always have to piss on somebody else's parade for attention.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It's not little it's just thin.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
His wife probably had a d.ildo collection bigger than his gun collection. I wonder if she set them in a stream and snapped pics too?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
His wife probably had a d.ildo collection bigger than his gun collection. I wonder if she set them in a stream and snapped pics too?

And puts colored tape on them. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Ok, I laughed.

Plus, it was pretty awesome watching him jump in with bipods, tripods, and "real" firearms (not airguns) and go bananas about having the "best" "wares" in a thread about "cheap offhand practice."

This thread sums up Stick's "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" mentality to a T.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Hah now that is funny! How about it Stick?

Dog I rescued in January

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Thanks to who posted the cmp links. Picked up 3 Monte Carlo 853’s for some practice/fun with the kids. Ordered yesterday, arrived today.

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
Thanks to who posted the cmp links. Picked up 3 Monte Carlo 853’s for some practice/fun with the kids. Ordered yesterday, arrived today.

I'm glad I did something productive!!! (Engaging Big Stick never is)

Try a bunch of different pellet weights/shapes/brands. They're like 22's, they all have a favorite

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by TexasTBag

I'm glad I did something productive!!! (Engaging Big Stick never is)

Try a bunch of different pellet weights/shapes/brands. They're like 22's, they all have a favorite

Think of it this way,

It is like tossing a bread crumb to the fat lazy birds that gather various parks. You toss it and they go nuts trying to outdo each other to get a crumb.

The little guy can't help himself. He has to jump when he thinks he has an opportunity for a bread crumb of attention that he obviously can't get in real life. "Look at me, Look at me!" crazy

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z

The upside is having a bunch of pellets to try if you get a new rifle. The downside is having a bunch of useless pellets if you don't... I've got about a dozen tins of stuff that never panned out for any rifle 😂

My Daisy 901 likes the Norma 8.2gr pointed or the Crosman 7.4gr pointed. The Hatsan Springer .22 and Beeman Chief .22 both like RWS Superdomes. The rest of the pellets just eat shelf space.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

The upside is having a bunch of pellets to try if you get a new rifle. The downside is having a bunch of useless pellets if you don't... I've got about a dozen tins of stuff that never panned out for any rifle 😂

My Daisy 901 likes the Norma 8.2gr pointed or the Crosman 7.4gr pointed. The Hatsan Springer .22 and Beeman Chief .22 both like RWS Superdomes. The rest of the pellets just eat shelf space.

So, those pellets are what I'm using for my cheap offhand practice.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Think of it this way,

It is like tossing a bread crumb to the fat lazy birds that gather various parks. You toss it and they go nuts trying to outdo each other to get a crumb.

The little guy can't help himself. He has to jump when he thinks he has an opportunity for a bread crumb of attention that he obviously can't get in real life. "Look at me, Look at me!" crazy

Well, the initial tripod pic sure made me think "here's a guy with mad offhand skills"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lol!!!!

BigStick seems to be waay past his 15 or 16 day at work and at home posting cycle on here.

Sure hope he is allright.

Maybe on a extended hitch or a Caribou hunt???
Making doctor money or killing big bou...

Sure "miss" reading and deciphering his 9 versions of blah blah blah replies from his Captain cut,paste,and edit word files.🤗🙄🤗🤗🙄

Been surfing some of them various midget shows on the tube to fill the void.
At least those midgets on the tube are speaking english and not stickenese...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 11/16/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Got it.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You still have the three chins, or are you moving up in the world and got yourself a fourth?

Since you're super rich, with that "doctor money," you shouldn't mind answering: are your daughter and grandson receiving public assistance?

Because if they are, you're an even bigger pile of shiit than I imagined.

😜

Be nice if unca sugar gave all us actual taxpayers a extra dependent to claim.
Something like :
"Unknown Welfare Rat" type of thing.
Just 1 would be nice👍👍👍
Gratuitous type of thang.....

I dont care what color or gender/genders they are...
White, Red, Black, Brown, yellow, chartreuse, or Billie Eilish wanna be.

Hell even Big Stick could use it.
He pays taxes.
Buy himself some wares and do the splendid pixels thing for us.

Fathers day gotta be a moral conundrum uncomfortable and unspoken event also.
23 and me might help that situation....
But it also might reveal something shocking...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If this Big Stick Bat Signal don't get him going medulla oblongata than I just don't know what will...

🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
If this Big Stick Bat Signal don't get him going medulla oblongata than I just don't know what will...

🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You can do the Quick Kill drills with your Red Ryder.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Can’t believe I read all the crazy crap going on here…. Can’t do the air rifle thing at the casa, not enough space. Neighbors would have a fit. Out at the range I have tons of fun 100 yards offhand with the 10/22. It’s a deluxe sporter with a bargain price Redfield 2x7on it. Balances well for offhand. I get a lot of funny looks from the AR crowd all hunkered down on the benches.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
well I see Stumpy F'd up another thread....

Wife is watching TCM, and the 1972 Movie Shaft just came on...

I think that might have been inspirational to Schtick.... he see's himself as a short white version of Richard Roundtree as "SHAFT"...

" They say this cat SHAFT is a Bad Muther F'ker......." or " who's the Sex machine to ALL the chicks? SHAFT!"

yup Schtick sees himself as an Alaska White version of SHAFT....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Guys with little dicks always have to piss on somebody else's parade for attention.

He has a dick ?

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

308 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 2five7, 37 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,609
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.