Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
"follow the science" That is a hard thing to do with "science" running such a zig-zag course and doubling back all while using known liars as its spokesmen. 5 years ago NIH was warning about the disaster that imperfect vaccines could unleash, Faucci has admitted lying about masks, the efficacy of Ivermectin and other treatments has been denied, the books on Corona-19 deaths are obviously cooked. The vaccine is producing adverse events including death. Vaccinated people are ending up on life support with ''breakthrough'' variants. It is kind of hard to accept the word of proven liars with a known agenda.

I'm convinced the Trusted News Initiative is the key mechanism being used to change the $cience. TNI was used successfully to squash 2020 election fraud reporting. Now it's being used to censor anything anti-vax. We went from "free and fair" to "safe and effective". Straight up propaganda. Programming used to steer mass psychosis.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
"follow the science" That is a hard thing to do with "science" running such a zig-zag course and doubling back all while using known liars as its spokesmen. 5 years ago NIH was warning about the disaster that imperfect vaccines could unleash, Faucci has admitted lying about masks, the efficacy of Ivermectin and other treatments has been denied, the books on Corona-19 deaths are obviously cooked. The vaccine is producing adverse events including death. Vaccinated people are ending up on life support with ''breakthrough'' variants. It is kind of hard to accept the word of proven liars with a known agenda.
You are doing pretty well for a reformed Democrat!
There are lifelong "Republicans" here that disagree with all of your post.
I registered as a Democrat in 1971 when you basically didn't get to vote In Louisiana unless you were a Democrat. Almost all our races were decided in the Democrat primary. It was a holdover from the Civil War when the Republicans invaded us and set up carpetbag government. Every time I have thought about becoming a Republican they put up some criminal candidate so I just stay behind enemy lines. I have never voted for a Democrat for president.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goalie
The Cleveland Clinic did a study with health care workers who had recovered from covid.

Zero were reinfected.

That's better than the vaccine protection.

That's peer reviewed data that isn't debatable.

Yet, after pressure from .gov, they changed from "you shouldn't get the vaccine if you've had covid" to "we follow CDC guidelines and everyone should get the vaccine."

Them doing that was a VERY big deal. Had they done anything like that pre coronapocalypse, it would have been blasted by everyone.

Yet, crickets....

Kinda like when the .gov changed the definition of "vaccine".

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by erikj
Paul, did NIH change their stance on Ivermectin?
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/tables/table-2e/

Lol, I'll have to send that to him, at this point I really don't care how mad he gets.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
1/2 the world should be embarrassed as fugk.

But instead they’re just gonna claim “survivor” status.

LOL

He'll half the world should be hanging their head in shame and begging profusely for forgiveness.

Problem is dumbfuqks rarely ever see the errors of their ways.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Sounds like conservative christians and the bible.

Good to see you post JimT
Have a question for you:
Has anyone that is fully vaccinated for COVID died from COVID?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

We all "know" there is an agenda but is it really a "known" agenda at this point?

I feel if we "knew" the agenda, there would already be a revolution going on.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Paging: DocRocket.

Paging: DocRocket.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Cleveland Clinic did a study with health care workers who had recovered from covid.

Zero were reinfected.

Yet, after pressure from .gov, they changed from "you shouldn't get the vaccine if you've had covid" to "we follow CDC guidelines and everyone should get the vaccine."

Them doing that was a VERY big deal. Had they done anything like that pre coronapocalypse, it would have been blasted by everyone.

Yet, crickets....

Sources of Funding related change in their thinking?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7
We all "know" there is an agenda but is it really a "known" agenda at this point?
I feel if we "knew" the agenda, there would already be a revolution going on.
You are correct, we do not know it all. But from my perspective there is a preponderance of evidence they are trying to kill people.
Governor Cuomo just got out in front a little too early with his culling of the expensive to keep nursing home inmates.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Zero were reinfected.

Yet, crickets....

They ain't saying.

Changing a study based treatment recommendation is a big phigging deal......or, it used to be

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
science is not an exact science. its like statistics. you can manipulate findings to suit your purpose.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Zero were reinfected.

Yet, crickets....

They ain't saying.

Changing a study based treatment recommendation is a big phigging deal......or, it used to be

Big enough deal I can hardly imagine it happening.

And yet..........there it is.

I'm betting on money being involved.................as per usual.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Zero were reinfected.

Yet, crickets....

They ain't saying.

Whatever pressure was brought to bear, it involved many zeros and several commas...

Whenever someone mentions "the science" to me, I remind them that "the science" said Thalidomide was safe, the earth was flat and that the black plague was caused by bad humors and should be treated by blood letting.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Science says CHALLENGE THE SCIENCE; It is never "settled" and certainly NOT censored.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Science says CHALLENGE THE SCIENCE; It is never "settled" and certainly NOT censored.

Well said.

Seems that most of those "authorities" who lecture us about "science" have degrees in verbal fields such as law or journalism and wouldn't know "science" if it bit them in the arse. Real scientists don't talk that way.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Little science for ya:

"Anyone can test positive for practically anything with a PCR test, if you run it long enough (high number of cycles).

With PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody… it doesn’t tell you that you’re sick.” –Dr. Kary Mullis, inventor of the RT-PCR test.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have had appointments with a number of doctors over the last year or so. Most inquired if I had the vaccine, none suggested that I do it. Visited one today who asked and when I said "no" he responded, "DON'T!". He went on a little with fine points, one of which was the jab will turn your immune system off.

And its, 1, 2, 3, what the hell are we fightin' for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn.
Next stop is Bam, Bam, Bam!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
There is no science any more only politics.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

710 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 71 invisible), 3,304 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,269
Posts18,467,332
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.