Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Video interview:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/vide...x-mandates-have-awoken-a-sleeping-giant/

Washington State trooper Robert LaMay, who infamously signed off after 22 years in the job by telling Democrat Governor Jay Inslee to “kiss my ass”, told Fox News host Laura Ingraham that he has been overwhelmed by the support he has received.

“I’ve had contacts from Great Britain. I guess I’m in a Russian paper. I mean, it’s insane. It’s going across the state and across the world,” LaMay said, adding “It’s been unlimited talk shows. I’ve been on talk shows pretty much solid since two o’clock yesterday. And I could do a ton more if I had the time of day, it’s just a mess.”

The veteran officer urged that the Biden vaccine mandates for all government workers is “a control thing,” explaining “we tried religious exemptions, we tried everything legally we could possibly do. They even fired our senior chaplain. His only job is to pray and help people and they fired him. So it’s not just a me thing. It’s not just a chaplaincy, it is a ‘we’ thing.”

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy's happy he quit seeing as how much he hates LEOs.

6/25/20 – (HC warns that the police will electrocute you for no reason.)

"In most states, electrocution by officer friendly by a device fondly refered to it's brand name , tazer, is not considered inhumane, torture, and is of course the loving tender hearted thing to do.
After they torture you to death, they will ask around to find out if they can blame your dead carcass for their murder, after all the guy was crazy! We HAD to put him down for his own safety.......uhhh, we feared for our lives when we kicked in his door.
The tazers are routinely used to electrocute....to DEATH many people every year without so much as offering innocent people due process of any kind."

7/3/20 – (“Skinhead” cops persecute poor HC)
"I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my."

7/9/20 – (HC on sodomy and LEOs. )
"Also the same thing goes, mostly with the homo/bi troopers to those they pull over with a fog/running light out in the middle of the day. Some of the phag troopers go so far as to sodomize their victims."

7/28/20 – (HC recites more hate for LEOs)
"I was shot at multiple times, just out of the blue unprovoked, by trash, while walking down the street and trail. Police were called many times and they would not show up until they knew for sure that they would not be in danger. When seconds count they are only hours away. After all the first priority of the proud, the brave, "is to make sure that they go home safe at night after their shift."

Another time my House was broken into while asleep at night and family threatened.

I told police about it and that I was going to buy a handgun for self defense.
Guess what?
The cop threatened me with arrest and throwing me into a cage if I would have ever shot back at the murderers while they were attempting to kill me, in self defense.

I finally realized who the bad guys were.
The bad guys were the ones who tried to take my life and threatened my family.
The bad guys were also the ones who threatened our lives by trying to keep us honorable people as victims, so that we will be forced to depend on those skin heads."

10/6/20 – (HC describes how thw cops will sodomize you for not wearing a mask)
“Right now, it is a finable offense in many "free" states to be caught without the obedience muzzle.
"You will OBEY MY AUTHORITAY!!!"
Star treck shock collar / prongs activated for electrocution compliance.... until they bind and kidnap you to be taken to the rape room to be sodomized by the fat probing hand.... I mean that thin blue line.
If the above offends any in law enforcement, then either:
A. Quit committing your homosexual perversions and excusing it as "just checking for drugs."
B. Quit backing those who do and police those in your own vocation.”[b][/b]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I give credit where it's due.
I have led police to Christ, and have honored their service for our Lord on many occasions.

I also will Never silly their honorable work with that of criminals, whether they are wick reprobates as yourself, or uniformed criminals.

You must think that any being that takes on a public job is worthy of worship and undue honor. That is called idolatry.
You are once again demonstrating idolatry while you isolate quotes and lie like the reject you are .

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I saw that video several days ago.

The end,where he told Inslee to kiss his ass,was priceless.

I bet he not only lands on his feet but gets a better job.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I think that fear of losing the job makes a lot of men conform to illegal or immoral orders.....ie. Nuremberg defense.

He started to mention that he was getting big offers.
It looks like he is inspiring others.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
dang. them cops in your AO be doing a lot of buttf-uckin'. i'd move the hell out of there. up here in gods country we only got to blow them to get out of a ticket.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I have led police to Christ, and have honored their service for our Lord on many occasions.

I also will Never silly their honorable work with that of criminals, whether they are wick reprobates as yourself, or uniformed criminals.

You must think that any being that takes on a public job is worthy of worship and undue honor. That is called idolatry.
You are once again demonstrating idolatry while you isolate quotes and lie like the reject you are .

You're a weaseling two-faced hypocrite and a pathological lier.
You made no exceptions in your comments regarding the LEOs in your posts.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think that fear of losing the job makes a lot of men conform to illegal or immoral orders.....ie. Nuremberg defense.

Some prospective employer will recognize his courage and make him a respectable job offer.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr

So now the NV , Rules by Reprobates, is that each any every member must provide exceptions in comments AND agree to having said comments isolated out of context to the satisfaction of the Reprobate.

At BEST you are a waste and waste of time.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

Some prospective employer will recognize his courage and make him a respectable job offer.

Yes sir. I hope that happens and continues to encourage decent men and women to do likewise.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr

So now the NV , Rules by Reprobates, is that each any every member must provide exceptions in comments AND agree to having said comments isolated out of context to the satisfaction of the Reprobate.

At BEST you are a waste and waste of time.

And yet, here you are.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Crappy, how does one become deputized to place people on a "reprobate" list?
Do you have a special agent card from the Holy Trinity? If so I'll need to see it and I'll need you to perform at least 3 miracles to prove it's legit.
I know I'm on your list so I'm just wondering if you're really juiced with the big guys or if St. Peter and I are just going to have a laugh at your expense at the Pearly Gates.
You know, like most here do now.

11/19/20 – (HC on miracles)

“My Dad was raised from the dead.”

Sorry, but we can't count this one.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Cop is a hypocrite. He never had a problem with a forced blood draw for "public safety". POS should be glad to take the jab for "pubilc safety".

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Cop is a hypocrite. He never had a problem with a forced blood draw for "public safety". POS should be glad to take the jab for "pubilc safety".

Are warrants required for blood draws in Washington? Is probable cause still required for warrants? Is alcohol or drug consumption considered a required activity to live or do you know of someone who has been forced to consume alcohol and also forced to drive?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. Cop Breaks "Law" for Good Cause

What “law” did he break?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Are warrants required for blood draws in Washington? Is probable cause still required for warrants? Is alcohol or drug consumption considered a required activity to live or do you know of someone who has been forced to consume alcohol and also forced to drive?

Judge ok's blood draw, Judge oks jab. same-same.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In 32 years I never forced a blood draw. Find a new issue.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Judge ok's blood draw, Judge oks jab. same-same.

If you think not getting an injection is the same as driving drunk, you're retarded.

Now be honest, how many dui's ya got?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kwg020

In 32 years I never forced a blood draw. Find a new issue.

kwg

Suck a dick Cuck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
354 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 37 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.