Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Looks like a boycott of Hornady is needed. Particularly the 300wm Precision Hunter line.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone have Steve Hornady's email address?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Steve Hornady can KMA.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Sub divided the company into lots of 99 employees?

Would that work?

Make individuals sub contractors?

99 employees won’t get around the federal contract gotcha.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by K1500
So, if any company is forced into this by OSHA we boycott that company? As in, boycott 100% of the petroleum/gasoline companies, because they all have over 100 employees? Gonna stop watching all TV? Quit going to the doctor or hospital? What about food stores? The ‘mandate’ sucks but I think we may be directing our ire at the wrong agent.

Won’t happen but I bet that we would see a sea change if we did. That we’ll lay down and take it is the very thing that allows them to issue these illegal BS “laws and orders.”

So by very definition guys like you that just keep going about business and making excuses for them are the problem. I haven’t bought Troy or HS Precision products since they contracted out to the Ruby Ridge sniper.

No, I’m asking if you will boycott every single company that complies with the stupid mandate? Pretty cool you boycotted Troy (were you a big customer before)? But I’m guessing you aren’t going to ditch your bank accounts. Or tell the electric company to shove it if they comply. Perhaps you will be able to find an auto company that has less than 100 employees.

There are a myriad of ways to express opposition to the ‘mandate’. In my opinion, boycotting a company that is otherwise an ally because they are caught between a rock (I.e. are being forced to comply or face company ending fines) and a hard place (annoying their customer base) may not be the best strategy.

Had Hornady voluntarily implemented their own mandate, a boycott would be more effective and appropriate. Hornady didn’t elect to do this, they were forced to do this or be shut down. I’m pretty sure that the end result of an effective boycott of Hornady is exactly what the politicians want.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Not happy to hear that makes me wanna quit Hornady. My .308 likes American Whitetail 150gr.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dutch

Would that work?

99 employees won’t get around the federal contract gotcha.

Well

Ok white people....break out the Tiki torches !!!!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Would that work?

Excellent idea. I would be really surprised if this is not being studied across the country and the numbers crunched.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's one thing to announce that OSHA will be requiring it, but to whine "please, please, please get the vaccine", and say there's nothing you can do about it... well fugg them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Screw him.

10/11!

Nothing we can do!

My wife's boss was in contact with the lawyers the day after
Biteme's Stammer about this.

No mandate, they are holding out.
They may be forced to fold, but unlike Stevie, they aren't rolling over and pissing on their leg.

This is a dumb move. Maybe he forgets who his customers are.
Maybe he doesn't support Branden.
He must not know how many still hold a grudge against S&W these 20 years later. Or remember Billie Ruger and Colts treachery.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
It will be a long time before I buy anything Hornady.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What a strangely worded letter.

I remain unconvinced.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
What's noslers position?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Please, please, please!!!!
What a little beitch.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once again, another company taking Biden's press conference ramblings as law, which of course, it most surely is not.

So given no legal requirement to mandate their employees, the only conclusion one can draw is that they are doing it because they want to do it.

Which make me decide to boycott their products.

Fu^ck Biden, Fu^ck Hornady.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cath8r
What's noslers position?

Whoa

Slow down Kanye....we gonna be running out of places to buy stuff

Let’s let Squats-To-Pee chime in

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
So, if any company is forced into this by OSHA we boycott that company? As in, boycott 100% of the petroleum/gasoline companies, because they all have over 100 employees? Gonna stop watching all TV? Quit going to the doctor or hospital? What about food stores? The ‘mandate’ sucks but I think we may be directing our ire at the wrong agent.

Won’t happen but I bet that we would see a sea change if we did. That we’ll lay down and take it is the very thing that allows them to issue these illegal BS “laws and orders.”

So by very definition guys like you that just keep going about business and making excuses for them are the problem. I haven’t bought Troy or HS Precision products since they contracted out to the Ruby Ridge sniper.

No, I’m asking if you will boycott every single company that complies with the stupid mandate? Pretty cool you boycotted Troy (were you a big customer before)? But I’m guessing you aren’t going to ditch your bank accounts. Or tell the electric company to shove it if they comply. Perhaps you will be able to find an auto company that has less than 100 employees.

There are a myriad of ways to express opposition to the ‘mandate’. In my opinion, boycotting a company that is otherwise an ally because they are caught between a rock (I.e. are being forced to comply or face company ending fines) and a hard place (annoying their customer base) may not be the best strategy.

Had Hornady voluntarily implemented their own mandate, a boycott would be more effective and appropriate. Hornady didn’t elect to do this, they were forced to do this or be shut down. I’m pretty sure that the end result of an effective boycott of Hornady is exactly what the politicians want.

Troy Industries. I’ve absolutely avoided buying Troy Industries components and firearms made with their components several times. As one person I can’t avoid all of them but absolutely avoid every single one that I can. That should be all our attitudes and we’d effect significant change.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I may be mistaken, but I thought I read that OSHA issued their mandate? In other words, isn’t there now an official edict and deadline and schedule of fines for not complying?

If so, then their hand is forced. If no, then they jumped the gun and should have waited.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Would that work?

My boy works for a guy that has several companies, he told my boy that under no circumstances will he make an employee choose between him or the Vaccine, he also told my boy that he will incorporate new companies to stay under 95 employees per company.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
You too, Mr. Hornady.

I’ve never thought their stuff was that good anyway. Mediocre product charging premium prices with terrible quality control with lots of better bullets out there. I shot the 154 gr interbonds out of a 7 rum and when I finally ran out of bullets in 2008 I bought another box and my groups went to [bleep] and while trying to figure it out I started weighing bullet. They weighed from 152.4 to 155.6 grs. So much for plus or minus.3 grs. I was done with them after that. After caving to joe and the Ho I will never try them again for any reason.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 68 invisible), 2,949 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,132
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.