Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I hope a bunch of the employees walk off.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Expect hornady prices to go up because of this as a unspoken or flat out spoken reason.
And other manufacturers will match price to keep pace.

It is the time for maximum amount of profit by any means necessary.
C19 anything is the most convenient and the sheeple are conditioned to accepting C19 anything reason's.

Businesses know this and are exploiting it.

That's what I see driving the pony behind the scene.
More Benjamins to be made from it alI. IMO...

You are right!

I see this as another way to drive jobs off shore, China Joe would love to see Hornady move their [bleep] to China and watch profits soar, and tens of thousands of hunters will be happy when the managers of their 401K buy that stock !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Don't blame Hornady. If they have more than 100 employees and OHSA mandates something, Hornady's choice is to do it or go to jail. If they're a defense contrator, there are additional penalties for non-compliance. There's nothing different Hornady can do, and every other guns or ammo company will be forced to do the same.

If you want to blame someone, blame Biden, and make sure you vote against democrats in all elections.

At what point does everyone who goes along with unjust rules have to take responsibility for the erosion of the rule of law in this country?

If we don’t stand now it’s guaranteed to be more difficult to do so later.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
No more Hornady products for me.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It would seem that most of you think Hornady is the only gun/ammo/components company doing this.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Steve wHorenady is a high level Mason and will ABSOLUTELY do his masters bidding... or it's decapitation via secret society rites .... He has zero concern what "Mericans think" YOU are a dying/dead breed .... to be replaced STAT

fight while you can... baaaaaaaahahaha. !
I don't see any of you rallying & marching against the .gov like the Armenians, Bulgarians, Russians, Italians.., Etc.. Etc.. I have family & friends in many of these countries that send me info of massive uprisings against their .govs and mandates ..... The French, Polish, Swedish, Finn etc ... Etc ..... and many other countries of the world ... Americans are content with their superiority complex of being the "good guys" while their .gov turns them into mindless slaves ...,.

Americans have been brainwashed to believe that their .gov is the "good guys" and will sit around hoping someone braver than them will restore order ....... not gonna happen you vaccinated [bleep] zombies

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was actually hoping to find some Hornady 6mm stuff. Really hoping that Berger doesn't go down this path.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We need to get rid of the problem; Biden and his insane administration. It's Obama's third term and he is playing dirty. Biden won nothing but people just seem to let it slide instead of raising hell.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IA_fog
What happened to vaccine or test

Testing is punitive torture meant to force compliance with the vax mandate. Proof? The CDC says that the vaxxed are just as contagious as the unvaxxed, yet there is no testing mandate for them.

Politics is War by Other Means
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by copperking81
Don't blame Hornady. If they have more than 100 employees and OHSA mandates something, Hornady's choice is to do it or go to jail. If they're a defense contrator, there are additional penalties for non-compliance. There's nothing different Hornady can do, and every other guns or ammo company will be forced to do the same.

If you want to blame someone, blame Biden, and make sure you vote against democrats in all elections.

Says the biggest biden voting vagina on the fire.

Hey stupid, read my sig line.

Also you can't find a single post I ever made that ecver said anything good about Biden.

You're too stupid to comprehend what I posted. I didn't agree with any mandate. I just stated that Steve Hornady (and many other CEOs) are left with no choice.

The Supreme court might overturn the mandate but that will take years.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by ribka

I blame Never Trumpers idiots like you who helped Biden win

thanks for destroying our country

Never trumper?

REad my sig line, stupid.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Simple: Complain about it on the Fire, don’t buy any of their crap, write or email and tell them why you’re not buying anymore. See if they care….

All of their s hit is sub-standard anyway. Carry on.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by rainshot
We need to get rid of the problem; Biden and his insane administration. It's Obama's third term and he is playing dirty. Biden won nothing but people just seem to let it slide instead of raising hell.

What makes you think a Republican wouldn’t do the same thing as Biden has done?

They’re limp wristed pussies happy to enjoy the increases in their power that comes about from what they decry as Dem abuses even as they do nothing to change anything.

Same as it ever was…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K1500
I may be mistaken, but I thought I read that OSHA issued their mandate? In other words, isn’t there now an official edict and deadline and schedule of fines for not complying?

If so, then their hand is forced. If no, then they jumped the gun and should have waited.
There is a lot of confusion on this. There are two "mandates".

One is Joe saying that every company with over 100 employees must have 100% vax compliance. This has to go through OSHA. It will require the standard agency rule-making procedure including the comment period. THIS IS NOT IN EFFECT.

Second is Joe's executive order that all federal employees and contractors must be vaxxed. He can do this as he is CEO of the agencies. Whether or not he can enforce it on contractors who aren't on federal property may be a legal nuance that needs to be clarified, however.

Steve must be confused about these too. There is NO existing mandate on companies with 100+ employees. The mandate ONLY applies to Feds and their contractors.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Once again, another company taking Biden's press conference ramblings as law, which of course, it most surely is not.

So given no legal requirement to mandate their employees, the only conclusion one can draw is that they are doing it because they want to do it.

Which make me decide to boycott their products.

Fu^ck Biden, Fu^ck Hornady.

MM

This is true. If Hornady did not want to do it they wouldn't......period.
Freedom of choice obviously means nothing to them.

I wonder why he didn't sign the letter????

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We need to get rid of many Republicans. McConnell, Cornyn and all the other RINOs and other establishment minions. We must address this election and the people and companies that conspired to steal it with fraudulent ballots in various ways. If we don't we will never have another fair election. The establishment didn't care and still don't. They just wanted to be rid of Trump and they managed to get that. Democrats are more open about their Marxism but the republican establishment continues to hide behind their facade of righteous dignity. Even now they're campaigning for a seat at the throne next time around.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Steve wHorenady is a high level Mason and will ABSOLUTELY do his masters bidding... or it's decapitation via secret society rites .... He has zero concern what "Mericans think" YOU are a dying/dead breed .... to be replaced STAT

I don't see any of you rallying & marching against the .gov like the Armenians, Bulgarians, Russians, Italians.., Etc.. Etc.. I have family & friends in many of these countries that send me info of massive uprisings against their .govs and mandates ..... The French, Polish, Swedish, Finn etc ... Etc ..... and many other countries of the world ... Americans are content with their superiority complex of being the "good guys" while their .gov turns them into mindless slaves ...,.

Americans have been brainwashed to believe that their .gov is the "good guys" and will sit around hoping someone braver than them will restore order ....... not gonna happen you vaccinated [bleep] zombies

Now there's something to think about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hornady can say "Let's Go Brandon", drop the government contracts, and STILL sell the same number of bullets.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by copperking81

Says the biggest biden voting vagina on the fire.

Hey stupid, read my sig line.

Also you can't find a single post I ever made that ecver said anything good about Biden.

You're too stupid to comprehend what I posted. I didn't agree with any mandate. I just stated that Steve Hornady (and many other CEOs) are left with no choice.

The Supreme court might overturn the mandate but that will take years.

There is no law that says Hornady needs to do that.

You’re a moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Now there's something to think about.

Things have to get bad before people do that.

What many fail to mention is that the overreach in those countries has been far, far greater than what most have dealt with in the US.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (22kHornet, 280fan, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 39 invisible), 2,636 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,286
Posts18,467,868
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.