Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Cop is a hypocrite. He never had a problem with a forced blood draw for "public safety". POS should be glad to take the jab for "pubilc safety".

Are warrants required for blood draws in Washington? Is probable cause still required for warrants? Is alcohol or drug consumption considered a required activity to live or do you know of someone who has been forced to consume alcohol and also forced to drive?

Judge ok's blood draw, Judge oks jab. same-same.

If you think not getting an injection is the same as driving drunk, you're retarded.

Now be honest, how many dui's ya got?

Well, he did PM Paul Barnard on how to ride a 10 speed.

LoL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
BP-B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Cop is a hypocrite. He never had a problem with a forced blood draw for "public safety". POS should be glad to take the jab for "pubilc safety".

Are warrants required for blood draws in Washington? Is probable cause still required for warrants? Is alcohol or drug consumption considered a required activity to live or do you know of someone who has been forced to consume alcohol and also forced to drive?

If you think not getting an injection is the same as driving drunk, you're retarded.

Your too stupid to realize one led to the other. Go back to tribbing with kwg020.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Your too stupid to realize one led to the other. Go back to tribbing with kwg020.

Guessing two. Be careful, a couple more might start racking up felonies...

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

I've lived my life avoiding being a felon. Don't drink so dui is not possible. I'm very proud of staying on the right side of the law. I like being innocent and living that way, guilt is a terrible thing to pack around. Someday many of us that feel this way may find ourselves being felons though the way our nation is heading.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I've lived my life avoiding being a felon. Don't drink so dui is not possible. I'm very proud of staying on the right side of the law. I like being innocent and living that way, guilt is a terrible thing to pack around. Someday many of us that feel this way may find ourselves being felons though the way our nation is heading.
Well said Jim.
Remember, every one of the founding fathers was considered a felon.

Last edited by MadTrapper375; 10/22/21.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
I saw that video several days ago.

The end,where he told Inslee to kiss his ass,was priceless.

I bet he not only lands on his feet but gets a better job.

Don't know th e rules where he his,
But Pa troopers retire with 20.
This dude had 22.
If he retired, good for him.
And I honor his decision.
But that's not a man walking off the job with nothing.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 2,673 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.