Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I think I understand the question as well as the position of the OP and may be tempted to say I agree BUT I don’t like the way it was framed.

I believe whole heartedly that respect for and observance of the rule of law is central to the maintenance of liberty and of a free and just society and therefore unreservedly adhere to it.

I do not, however, believe that our ruling class share that belief but are cynically abusing their power by setting themselves above it. I further believe that, just as our FFs said, this creates a situation where to do as I’m told is in fact DISrepect for the rule of law.

When authorities are unjust, it is the patriot’s responsibility to rebel.

Ps-

I consider the arbiter of justice to be an authority higher than the rulers or the rules themselves, as stated in the DOI and am uncertain where many here would derive such moral authority given their atheism. Happy if they live as practical theists, as there are far too many theists who live as practical atheists…

Last edited by efw; 10/20/21.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The moral principals that define my integrity, and my ethics are all that concern me any longer. I fear the law, but have no respect for it, mainly due to its biased application. A government this corrupt deserves no respect and no support from honest folks.

Good words, & I agree & act the same.

MM

And another moral relativist dodo bird speaks. Unreal.

The way life should be.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Most law has been broken, i tolerate the laws that are tolerable and discard the other way round

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
YES I DO!!!!!!!!!!

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I fear the law, but have no respect for it...

I honesty believe the law no longer has respect for me... not 100%, but more of 80/20...

The other possible question is... does the law fear me?

As an individual... probably not so much...

As a larger group... odds improve.

I just finished putting up a second metal building... crew was illegible Mexicans. GREAT GUYS... Love America... crazy hard workers... lots of mutual respect between us.

I will share one observation about them...

They absolutely HATE black people... hate their guts and livers. They don't like lazy white people much either, but they have an absolute loathing for lazy blacks.

Your illegal hiring/Mexicans is work - and they worked hard - that's good. While some here complain of the preponderance ( 80% -90% of commercials, by my observation) of blacks in commercials, at least they are "working", if you can call pretendshit "work".

Your Meskins likely don't pay taxes, which is both good and bad. They are taking advantage of " free" perks our "system" lets them get away with - that's all bad since they don't pay taxes. (I wouldn't either, given choice- or not as much, btw).

They will mostly vote Democrat- that's bad. Not that voting Repub is a whole lot better, given the topic of this thread.

We will soon be the same latrine as where they come from. We are well on our way already, due to rule of law NOT being followed. Not that I believe Heinlein to be wrong..... I'm pretty much in the same boat - Does the law make sense (yes)? , should I follow it if it doesn't? (No, unless the consequences are sufficiently unsavory - call me pussy...)

So congratulations on hiring illegals.

I guess.....

These 4 guys came with the buildings... (i.e. you buy the buildings and the crew is sent to put it up).

They came in a 2020 Dodge 3500 Cummins with a equally impressive custom built trailer. 100% legal. DOT number on the side... commercial plates.

Tools were PERFECT (not some 5 gallon bucket of crap)... all ran matching top shelf DeWalt... multi-pack recharging station off of a super quiet gen. Most organized assembly line of tools and production I have ever seen.

End of the job they picked up every scrap of waste steel, every piece of trash, every screw they had dropped after the tip went dull... They even picked up the cigarette butts that were there from the masonry crew of Americans.

They "Yes Sired" me to death.

Will they vote "R" or "D"... I did not ask... but I know with certainty they are absolutely money motivated Capitalists.

The boss is married (presumably the DOT truck is in the wife's name and she is a citizen?). He has been here 9 years (since he was 19) and has spent over $10k with the Government trying to become a legal citizen (did not ask particulars, but he did not strike me as a liar).

As for drinking... I offered them a few beers at the end of the job... only one of them drank... he took one beer from me.

Not sure if they pay taxes or not, but I do suspect someone in the supply stream of the buildings does pay taxes on the labor performed... I am not sure how that would not happen. Workers Comp and Insurance is paid by the fabricator (I know that much).

------------------------------------------------------------------

If I had a crew of 10 polite hardworking white guys like this... the money I could make would be unreal.

Did I leave anything out?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I just finished putting up a second metal building... crew was illegible Mexicans. GREAT GUYS... Love America... crazy hard workers... lots of mutual respect between us.

I will share one observation about them...

They absolutely HATE black people... hate their guts and livers. They don't like lazy white people much either, but they have an absolute loathing for lazy blacks.

I’ll share a couple more truths with you.

They don’t “love America”. They love the opportunity to come here and reap the benefits of a country that they don’t have the courage to create in their own.

They love to get drunk and rape and molest American women and girls.

They love to take advantage of a country and clueless populace that lets them.

They love to flaunt the fact many American cucks hire them and pay them to do these things and worse.

The myth that illegal aliens are hardworking, harmless, Gid fearing Catholics is hilariously sad.

I would agree with about 1/2 of that (bold above).

Flaunt is not a word I would use, but I kind of agree... they like to step up to the plate and smack a home-run... most men do... Or at least most men used to like to do that... before all that kneeling down to Gentle George crap.

Last edited by CashisKing; 10/22/21. Reason: Typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
YES I DO!!!!!!!!!!

See?

That's what the main problem is.

The Bolsheviks KNOW that conservatives respect the rule of law, and will mostly try to obey the law.

They aren't hamstrung by the same respect for the law, and will in fact break the law in whatever way it may take to further their agenda.

They use respect of the law against us. Time and time again.

And they get away with it.

One day the majority may wake the fugg up and finally see that the Left has declared war quite some time ago.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Way to be completely unresponsive to the OP question.

The way life should be.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bluefish
Way to be completely unresponsive to the OP question.

This thread has stuck to topic more than most here.

I bet you moderate on another forum, don't you? grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeebus does it always come to this? What is your answer to the original question?

The way life should be.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am sure it has been said already....but the Constitution is the highest law of the land, and I swore an oath to defend it.

So any "unlawful order" will be ignored, as I choose (re: Heinlein).

Will there be consequences? Perhaps.

And consequences for whom?

Time will tell.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
For a better understanding of what we're dealing with I'd suggest reading Sidney Powell's book "licensed to Lie". It pretty well describes what we're going through now. Our legal System has been corrupted and it goes to the top of the Federal judiciary. Over the years the Clintons, Bush and Obama have managed to populate our Federal Judiciary with their minions that rule politically instead of legally. They want to Make Law instead of Enforce Law..
Want to change the Federal Judiciary? Change those that appoint and control it. Quit re-electing people that don't have your liberty in mind.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jeebus does it always come to this? What is your answer to the original question?

I think I was clear enough.

Maybe you should start your own thread to moderate?

Why the hell do you care how or what my reply to another is, Karen?

BTW, what the fugg do your last few posts here have to do with the original question?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
We are a nation of law.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We are a nation of law.

Not in a long time now.

When there's a double standard of application of law, it ceases to serve the citizens.

Lady Justice ain't blindfolded anymore.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
For a better understanding of what we're dealing with I'd suggest reading Sidney Powell's book "licensed to Lie". It pretty well describes what we're going through now. Our legal System has been corrupted and it goes to the top of the Federal judiciary. Over the years the Clintons, Bush and Obama have managed to populate our Federal Judiciary with their minions that rule politically instead of legally. They want to Make Law instead of Enforce Law..
Want to change the Federal Judiciary? Change those that appoint and control it. Quit re-electing people that don't have your liberty in mind.

rainshot, you've nailed it. The poison runs deep. It will take a big knife to cut it out.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I think I was clear enough.

Maybe you should start your own thread to moderate?

Why the hell do you care how or what my reply to another is, Karen?

BTW, what the fugg do your last few posts here have to do with the original question?

The point is the OP showed himself to be squarely in the camp of moral relativism which is precisely part of the problem 8n this country. What's your answer to his original post?

The way life should be.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
We have a two tiered legal system.

Anyone that respects a two tiered legal system is either one of the small, elite tier, or an idiot.....

Unfortunately this ^^^

Most folks never get to see this. Some of us have seen it and we are not happy with it. John Roberts said "we don't have democrat and republican judges". I say Bull$hit !!!

Rainshot said it:

The democRATs and leftists are in control of the court rooms now.

My guess is now the FBI has raised the danger rating on this forum just on this thread alone. We are questioning the honesty of the courtrooms. That's a no no in many folks minds.
Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 10/22/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I respect the concept, but the application (i.e., the enforcers of the law) have lost a lot of my respect. The cops still have it, but the courts, especially the judges, do not. But, like everybody else, I continue to act towards the those enforcing the law as though I do respect them. I don't know what situation may arise where I forego that and openly express my contempt, but it certainly could happen.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

633 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 160user, 19rabbit52, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,055 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,239
Posts18,447,871
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.