Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This letter has me skeptical.

I hope it is fake...several things off about it.

But in general, I am shocked at some of the folks I see caving in to this B.S.

Hoping Hornady isn't one of them.

My second thought was "no more Hornady". But if your enemy leaves behind some valuable weaponry during a retreat, will you not use it against him later? Better for you to have it, than to let his allies find it.

IOW, don't let yourself become disarmed out of spite, if you can help it.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I wonder if we could scrape together 55 men to sign the Declaration of Independence again? I know one guy that would so all we'd need are 55! I'm very independent and have worked for myself for 22 years and have faced tough times. That's why I'd walk off the job and try to convince everyone else to do so.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Don't blame Hornady. If they have more than 100 employees and OHSA mandates something, Hornady's choice is to do it or go to jail. If they're a defense contrator, there are additional penalties for non-compliance. There's nothing different Hornady can do, and every other guns or ammo company will be forced to do the same.

If you want to blame someone, blame Biden, and make sure you vote against democrats in all elections.

Says the biggest biden voting vagina on the fire.

Hey stupid, read my sig line.

Also you can't find a single post I ever made that ecver said anything good about Biden.

You're too stupid to comprehend what I posted. I didn't agree with any mandate. I just stated that Steve Hornady (and many other CEOs) are left with no choice.

The Supreme court might overturn the mandate but that will take years.

Indy, please show me a mandate that’s been written into law or an EO. That’s right, you can’t because it doesn’t exist. Please do a little homework before acting like you know what you are talking about.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Huntz
All Hornady has to do is Unionize.Companies with Union employee`s don`t have to comply.

Nebraska is a Right to Work (for less) state.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by rainshot
We need to get rid of many Republicans. McConnell, Cornyn and all the other RINOs and other establishment minions. We must address this election and the people and companies that conspired to steal it with fraudulent ballots in various ways. If we don't we will never have another fair election. The establishment didn't care and still don't. They just wanted to be rid of Trump and they managed to get that. Democrats are more open about their Marxism but the republican establishment continues to hide behind their facade of righteous dignity. Even now they're campaigning for a seat at the throne next time around.

So true! In fact, we need to get rid of the 2 party system.

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Steve wHorenady is a high level Mason and will ABSOLUTELY do his masters bidding... or it's decapitation via secret society rites .... He has zero concern what "Mericans think" YOU are a dying/dead breed .... to be replaced STAT

fight while you can... baaaaaaaahahaha. !
I don't see any of you rallying & marching against the .gov like the Armenians, Bulgarians, Russians, Italians.., Etc.. Etc.. I have family & friends in many of these countries that send me info of massive uprisings against their .govs and mandates ..... The French, Polish, Swedish, Finn etc ... Etc ..... and many other countries of the world ... Americans are content with their superiority complex of being the "good guys" while their .gov turns them into mindless slaves ...,.

Americans have been brainwashed to believe that their .gov is the "good guys" and will sit around hoping someone braver than them will restore order ....... not gonna happen you vaccinated [bleep] zombies

Now there's something to think about.

Things have to get bad before people do that.

What many fail to mention is that the overreach in those countries has been far, far greater than what most have dealt with in the US.

Oh I agree. We haven't seen the peak yet.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
SteveWhorepieceof$hit.com

I have 2 sets of their dies and a few random small loading accessories.

I will add this to the reasons I will no longer buy their products.

Main one being that their competitors offer better bullets, brass, and ammo.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I don't like the way that letter is worded.

Let's see some better proof.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
No more Hornady products for me.

Same.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Same.

Same, just wish I could find a way to let them know, in writing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Same.

Same, just wish I could find a way to let them know, in writing.

That would be helpful.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus. I did the J&J and have no plans to do anymore. I did as I was asked to do. I see no reason to continue with vaccine after vaccine. I'm one and done. I have already let my employer know where I stand. If they demand more it is time to quit. It's time I winter over in south Texas anyway.

Hopefully, Hornady will not demand this again. But, it's their factory and their employees. They get to set the rules.

kwg

https://youtu.be/9ZtIbMFTlNo

Last edited by kwg020; 10/22/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus. I did the J&J and have no plans to do anymore. I did as I was asked to do. I see no reason to continue with vaccine after vaccine. I'm one and done. I have already let my employer know where I stand. If they demand more it is time to quit. It's time I winter over in south Texas anyway.

Hopefully, Hornady will not demand this again. But, it's their factory and their employees. They get to set the rules.

kwg

I disagree, no one should be allowed to force any medical treatment or vaccine on another individual

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus.

Correction.

If you get a vaccine “today” you will not be covered, ever.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
You can’t infringe on a person’s right to choose what they feel is the best for their own health because you own a factory.. That is communism, not Free market capitalism, and it can’t be explained away as anything else.

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475

kwg

I disagree, no one should be allowed to force any medical treatment or vaccine on another individual

I don't disagree with you but I don't have a factory with 100 employees inside of the building. I'm sure the Hornady family thought this over long and hard before making this demand if this letter is legitimate. Every employee has the right to walk out and do it their way.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by AbeJohnsen
You can’t infringe on a person’s right to choose what they feel is the best for their own health because you own a factory.. That is communism, not Free market capitalism, and it can’t be explained away as anything else.

Exactly 💯

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jwp475

kwg

I don't disagree with you but I don't have a factory with 100 employees inside of the building. I'm sure the Hornady family thought this over long and hard before making this demand if this letter is legitimate. Every employee has the right to walk out and do it their way.

kwg

No income isn't much of a choice. Mandated aren't law either.
You will just roll over for the Marxist is plain to see

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
You guys should switch to Federal.

Oh…..they have a huge federal contract. eek they’re doing it too.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
huge government contracts..........more than likely a big reason we dont see any loading components or ammo on the shelves

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,645
Posts18,455,396
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.