Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Why would I believe a copy of a "letter" shown on the internet? until proven by multiple sources? Oh, wait...the internet is like Rush...99.9% correct...not.

Lets see more proof before you guys get your panties in a bunch.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dillon sales will be going up.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Why would I believe a copy of a "letter" shown on the internet? until proven by multiple sources? Oh, wait...the internet is like Rush...99.9% correct...not.

Lets see more proof before you guys get your panties in a bunch.

Funny, all of Hornady's email addresses were published on their website at one time I know this because because I've used them.

They are no longer there, did someone prepare for the backlash?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

and make sure you vote against democrats in all elections.

Thanks for the tip, it never really crossed my mind until you just mentioned it.

Shes real good about being super up on that kind of stuff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
No more Hornady products for me.

Same.

Same, just wish I could find a way to let them know, in writing.

Yeah, they have no email you can write to so I wrote on their Facebook site.

Here is what I wrote along with a copy of their vaccine mandate memo:

I am in receipt of your vaccine mandate memo to your employees.
Congratulations, you have made yourself an anti American and internet sensation !!!!!
Rest assured while I have been a big Hornady supporter in the past, I have purchased my last Hornady product. I just crossed off 3 boxes of 6mm bullets from my order to Midsouth.
Furthermore I hope your employees are smart enough to resign rather than give in to your anti American, anti Constitution vaccine mandate and you go under !!!! Showing your true colors you are an enemy of America and a free American people.
Many other companies that produce fine products equivalent or better than yours and I will be doing business with those companies from now on.

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Hopefully, Hornady will not demand this again. But, it's their factory and their employees. They get to set the rules.

kwg
Harvey Weinstein said something similar.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Things like this might make for some new start up companies in the future. Nosler started making bullets in his garage years ago and look where they are today. Everyone seems to think you have to have a degree and are able to write a pretty business plan for the bank now but as far as I'm concerned hard work and passion get you allot further.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
huge government contracts..........more than likely a big reason we dont see any loading components or ammo on the shelves

Well, the administration did lose 80 billion dollars worth of arms and ammo just 2 months ago. We taxpayers have to make that up.

Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by jwp475
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus. I did the J&J and have no plans to do anymore. I did as I was asked to do. I see no reason to continue with vaccine after vaccine. I'm one and done. I have already let my employer know where I stand. If they demand more it is time to quit. It's time I winter over in south Texas anyway.

Hopefully, Hornady will not demand this again. But, it's their factory and their employees. They get to set the rules.

kwg

I disagree, no one should be allowed to force any medical treatment or vaccine on another individual

I don't disagree with you but I don't have a factory with 100 employees inside of the building. I'm sure the Hornady family thought this over long and hard before making this demand if this letter is legitimate. Every employee has the right to walk out and do it their way.

kwg

No income isn't much of a choice. Mandated aren't law either.
You will just roll over for the Marxist is plain to see

I only roll over for me what I think is best. You do it your way and I'll do it mine.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Will be switching ammo suppliers if this is true. I had already stopped buying some of their products based on other reasons.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Not arguing against a boycott, but the next logical question is who CAN we buy components from?

That is, are there any component manufacturers that don’t have a govt contract or that are willing to fight this in court?

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Bergers shot better in my rifles anyway.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It may be hard to buy any gun related items at this without this issue.

With that said, the first two amendments to the constitution protect many of our freedoms. Many businesses have grown up around these freedoms. It appears to me that one of the those, the business of the press, doesn't have the best interest of the citizens and their freedoms at heart. Similarly, when a gun related company won't stand up to the powers that be regarding the rights of its employees then it's unlikely that company will stand up for the rights of its customers when needed. We need to use the power that we have to vote with our dollars and punish or reward behavior. I will in the future avoid this company's products wherever possible.

One of the ways we can fight to keep our freedoms is to figure out ways to have successful small businesses that provide goods and services (such as bullets, press and many other items) and thereby upend large corporate influence. With that said, it is not easy. As a small business owner, I believe tax and regulatory laws are generally written to favor bigger companies to the detriment of the small guy.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Since the Campfire Board of Ethics is in session...one more question, please, can we shoot up existing Hornady inventory we may have? Or...Should we dump it fast and cheap in the classified section?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I go for fast and cheap.

Any word on Midway? Are they canceled yet?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Since the Campfire Board of Ethics is in session...one more question, please, can we shoot up existing Hornady inventory we may have? Or...Should we dump it fast and cheap in the classified section?

Send it to me I will dispose of it for you ................ laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There are those that like a big show, a few posted here.

But Hornady already has your money from before, and you have the
product. Unless you are famous and do a video, they won't know or care
if you put those bullets in a deer or a can.

You, however will be out bullets.

For nothing.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My reloads were way more tighter than Hornady super performance. 6.5 x 55

Must have been disgruntled whiny Wednesday when they were made. Wahhh the YooHoo went up 5cent in the break room

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Religious exemptions are legal..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Religious exemptions are legal..

Right, so dont be dicking with your doo doo brown boat on Pray Day

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
The 24HCF cancel culture strikes again!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,784 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,825
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.