Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BLG
I could understand a fellow actor/actress being on the receiving end of this during a scene. But the crew?????

He had to be messing around and turned a fired at them on purpose. Probably trying to be a comedian or smart ass. Negligent homicide may be in play.

Karma...

Sad for the woman.

Clyde

I'll wait for the actual report but the fact that it was the director and director of photography conjures (for me at least anyway) a scene where he's walking at the camera and the camera is the perspective of another human on the receiving end (or close proximity). Pure speculation on my part - but it's just not outside the realm of possibility that he truly wasn't phugggin' around.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
I was reading somewhere else where people were suggesting that since it was the principle photographer, the person responsible for setting up the shots, that Baldwin might have been firing toward a camera and they weren't an appropriate distance away

purely speculation though

Yep. When live ammo is used the appropriate distance magnifies exponentially.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Partagas
Originally Posted by Craigster
Baldwin fired the gun, be nice if the POS gets charged with accidental manslaughter.

IMDb offers the following synopsis of “Rust,” which has now been halted: “A 13 year-old boy, left to fend for himself and his younger brother following the death of their parents in 1880’s Kansas, goes on the run with his long estranged grandfather after he’s sentenced to hang for the accidental killing of a local rancher.”

I read this last night and thought how ironic.
I am surprised no one here posted this yet. The irony of Baldwin playing the grandfather who is sentenced to hang for an accidental killing. You guys saying he should hang for it didn't even know you were quoting the script.

It was. In the actual FOX News Article I posted in the original post. But I guess some here don’t read the entire thread before adding a comment. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Huh, I'll wait until more is released. Seems like an unfortunate accident that shouldn't have happened. I would hope there are protocols in place but something seems fishy. I guess we'll see

No we won’t.

Steve4102, I disagree. In this case there were far too many people on set who would have witnessed this incident. Multiple crew members and certainly another actor or two. As I stated in another thread a couple of weeks ago, "Hollywood thrives on rumors and gossip. It's a blood sport "

Those people on set, whether crew or cast members, will be being interviewed by Santa Fe police detectives. Later, back in Hollywood, some of them are going to start talking about what they witnessed. Count on it.

It'll be interesting to me to try and sort out "facts from fiction." wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
C’mon, man. It’s not Baldwin’s fault. It’s the gun that done it.

That’s why the narrative is a gun “misfire”.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Huh, I'll wait until more is released. Seems like an unfortunate accident that shouldn't have happened. I would hope there are protocols in place but something seems fishy. I guess we'll see

No we won’t.

Steve4102, I disagree. In this case there were far too many people on set who would have witnessed this incident. Multiple crew members and certainly another actor or two. As I stated in another thread a couple of weeks ago, "Hollywood thrives on rumors and gossip. It's a blood sport "

Those people on set, whether crew or cast members, will be being interviewed by Santa Fe police detectives. Later, back in Hollywood, some of them are going to start talking about what they witnessed. Count on it.

It'll be interesting to me to try and sort out "facts from fiction." wink

L.W.

Yep. It gonna be very interesting. And I’m betting the Paparazzi have a field day with this one.

And I’m betting that as big a jerk as Baldwin is, it won’t take much for the Hollyweird pack to turn on him.

I just hope the Libertard Santa Fe PD And Prosecutor don’t let him get away with murder, if he is in fact, guilty.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by SKane

I'll wait for the actual report but the fact that it was the director and director of photography conjures (for me at least anyway) a scene where he's walking at the camera and the camera is the perspective of another human on the receiving end (or close proximity). Pure speculation on my part - but it's just not outside the realm of possibility that he truly wasn't phugggin' around.

The fact remains that Baldwin had the gun in his hand. He alone is ultimately responsible for its intended (I didn't say safe) use.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Partagas
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I saw this, this morning. If my twitter account didn't have my email address in it, I repost this on his tweet about the shooting and ask him to let us know, now that he knows.

Last edited by ar15a292f; 10/22/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ironbender

BS. The gun didnt miss the miss.

PS. Was she threatening a paterni..., oh, never mind. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lots of idiots here. By almost all normal gun safety rules, making movies is inherently unsafe. You’re pointing guns at people. Your pointing guns at people that appear loaded. You’re pointing guns at people that, even if it works exactly as intended, fires dangerous wadding in the direction of people.

The only way this is Baldwin’s fault is if he was fricking around while not actually shooting footage.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by BLG
I could understand a fellow actor/actress being on the receiving end of this during a scene. But the crew?????

He had to be messing around and turned a fired at them on purpose. Probably trying to be a comedian or smart ass. Negligent homicide may be in play.

Karma...

Sad for the woman.

Clyde

Yes, as plausible as mine. Maybe even more so.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
So an innocent woman, Halyna Hutchins, (aka minority victim) was wrongfully killed by an old white man, Alec Baldwin, (aka the oppressive misogynistic member of the patriarchy), what time does the rioting, burning, looting and violence, oops I meant mostly peaceful protest and righteous indignation start in Hollywood, just asking for a friend?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ironbender

BS. The gun didnt miss the miss.

PS. Was she threatening a paterni..., oh, never mind. grin

This was the first thing that came to my mind also.... it is quite obvious at the moment that there is a lot we aren't hearing about this story....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Great minds .....

Alec being a dumbassed Dimocommie (like our Fire trolls) I bet he doesnt know crap about OVER PENETRATION.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/22/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
So an innocent woman, Halyna Hutchins, (aka minority victim) was wrongfully killed by an old white man, Alec Baldwin, (aka the oppressive misogynistic member of the patriarchy), what time does the rioting, burning, looting and violence, oops I meant mostly peaceful protest and righteous indignation start in Hollywood, just asking for a friend?

Nah. She’s the wrong color of “minority”

BLM And ANTIFA don’t give a schitt unless your black.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Great minds .....

Betting Alec doesnt know crap about OVER PENETRATION.

Hopefully he’ll end up in Prison and get to learn about another type of penetration. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What we need is common sense actor control.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Why was Alec Baldwin, a scum bag with a known and documented history of alcohol/drug abuse and violence/anger management issues allowed to use a firearm? Aren't leftist liberal communist democrats always screaming about keeping guns out of the hands of such people?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by logger
What we need is common sense actor control.

Or in Baldwin’s case, asswhole Control. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (batch, BB3, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, 13 invisible), 1,544 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,208
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.