-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Karma meets a mouthy, hotheaded, Hollywood liberal POS.

Enjoy the attention Alec, you deserve it in spades ♠️

🖕🏾🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I have read that john Wayne always personally checked any firearm veing aimed at him.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kennyd
I have read that john Wayne always personally checked any firearm veing aimed at him.

I sure don't vlame him.

grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog
...Baldwin's attorney(s) will hire PR people who likely are already arranging an Oprah moment where he cries on TV and talks about what a tragedy gun violence is and how he's donating his time and money to gun control, totally ignoring the hypocrisy of his using a gun to make a living.

That's exactly what will happen.

"Oh boo hoo, it's all about me, poor me, look how virtuously sad I am, and btw everyone should use this as an example of why we need to ban guns for everybody except movie actors who make multi-million dollar salaries portraying how cool they are with guns."

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If it were an accident, only one would have been shot. He is famous for being a hothead, he shot them on purpose.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I always assumed they had a firearms safety/arsenal expert in charge of all guns and usage, surely they aren't letting actors pick up guns/load and go film a scene ?

There was another actor killed a while back with a point blank head shot, can't remember who he was...but wasn't Lee.
John Eric Hexsom(sp?)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only thing that could have been better is Rosie O’Donnell catching the frag in her big fat mouth, instead on this young Cinematographer.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog
...Baldwin's attorney(s) will hire PR people who likely are already arranging an Oprah moment where he cries on TV and talks about what a tragedy gun violence is and how he's donating his time and money to gun control, totally ignoring the hypocrisy of his using a gun to make a living.

That's exactly what will happen.

"Oh boo hoo, it's all about me, poor me, look how virtuously sad I am, and btw everyone should use this as an example of why we need to ban guns for everybody except movie actors who make multi-million dollar salaries portraying how cool they are with guns."

Baldwin has been acting for many years. Therefore, as a long time actor, he can cry on demand. Whenever he's being interviewed/filmed now regarding the "incident," he'll turn on the tears at the right moment. It'll do him much good with his liberal fans ... but it won't help him in court when the civil suits are tried.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
If it were an accident, only one would have been shot. He is famous for being a hothead, he shot them on purpose.

Camera producer is behind the camera lining up the shot. Director is right behind her leaning over her lining up the shot. Baldwin is told to shoot at the camera. He shoots at the camera. The bullet goes through the woman and into the shoulder of the director.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It is a fascinating subject in my opinion.

I've often wondered how one makes a movie while violating all of the primary firearms safety rules.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even this guy knows.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Armorers are likely on the hook for this...Wait for it.....Sabotage by Trump will be the cause of live ammo in the SA wheel gun.

🤦‍♀️🙄🦫

“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
prop ammo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_(cartridge)#/media/File:Buffalo_Blanks_Mounted_Shooting_Blanks.jpg

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Buffalo_Blanks_Mounted_Shooting_Blanks.jpg#/media/File:Buffalo_Blanks_Mounted_Shooting_Blanks.jpg

Last edited by steve4102; 10/22/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by cv540
Wonder if Trump will go on SNL and do an Alec Baldwin with a 6 gun impersonation?

That would be Fuggin Awesome. And Hilarious.

Trump ought to troll the schitt out of him!

I'd pay to see it! laugh

Would make Trump look bad, he's not that stupid.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You would be kind of at the mercy of your prop people. You could check the pistol, but from the back, a blank is going to look the same as a live round. You could say he shouldn’t have been pointing it at anyone, but maybe he wasn’t. They don’t point pistols firing blanks at people because they’ve learned bad things can happen even with blanks. But an actual bullet goes a lot farther than blank. For all we know they could have been shooting and these people were twenty yards away doing something else.
I always loaded any firearm in front of the actor using it. Showed them they were blanks and answered any questions they might have.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Humm, the plot seems to thicken.
Crew walked off hours before fatal shooting
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bullets matter more than headstamps

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Humm, the plot seems to thicken.
Crew walked off hours before fatal shooting
7mm

LOL
Sounds more like Union Propaganda to me.

We can see where this narrative is going right.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/22/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,067 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,081
Posts18,463,897
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.