Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Supposedly the Chinks now have a missile, that can move at 5 times the speed of sound...

and hit ANYWHERE on the Globe without warning..

the USA or no one else has any technological defense against it.

China did a test firing where it circled the Globe, but NOT east to west, but north to south.

It passed over the South Pole first, and came north over the USA and Canada... a direction our country has no missile defense network for.,

then over the north pole, to come back and hit within 25 miles of its target in China's western desert.

Meanwhile in Washington, Nero Fiddles.... Joe Biden is clueless, and so are most of the democRatic leadership...

and they want to blow 5 trillion dollars they don't have on democRat feel good expenditures... thinking China loves us and is our friends....

With democRats running the nation, it won't take China much to take over this country.... the democRats will just hand it to them with a bow on it and a red carpet rolled out
on whoever comes to take the keys to the White House.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

BP-B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I would be more worried about their next virus.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When the next Great Depopulation happens [the last one was wwII] I think the "Deep State" will use bio-weapons instead of missiles, bombs, guns, ect. That's why i fear this virus bullshidt maybe ain't over with yet! Besides, if the chink's blow us up who are they going to sell all their cheaply made chit too!

'

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

I like Redheads and as Redheads go she isn't that bad... thanks for posting... laugh

and sorry if you think that is me being Tin Foil Hat... but if you grew up in the Cold War, within a military family.. and you spent three years in the early to mid 60s
in Europe... you take that sort of stuff seriously... AND its not like I take Chemical or Biological warfare with a grain of salt either. One of my 3 different major MOSs in the military, for the 6 years I was in... was 54 Echo....

if you don't know what that is, I'll save you the time to look it up on Google "54E MOS. Assists in establishment, administration and application of defensive chemical, biological, and radiological warfare." What they are leaving out, is that it also included the same on the offensive use of the same stuff...

That would include stuff like the ChinkVirus 19.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Chinese don't need to try to destroy us at this point. They're just cooking more popcorn and watching the show. They are smart enough to prepare though just in case we ever get our crap together a little. Have we even built a nuke since the 80's?

Can you imagine how much worse position we'd be in already if Trump hadn't tried to rebuild the military after the last time Obiden gutted it.

I think the Chinese will still make a big political push with their puppets they've bought in DC to disarm us citizens before they try to go to war with us. They are too greedy to not want to keep our resources in good enough shape for them to take. They've got an impressive delivery system working they just need small but powerful warheads. Good thing for them that Clinton let them steal our W88 bomb tech.

Bb

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I wonder if we know what our rocket/nuke capability really is? Maybe we have some weapons that are not made known.

NRA Patron
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
When the next Great Depopulation happens [the last one was wwII] I think the "Deep State" will use bio-weapons instead of missiles, bombs, guns, ect. That's why i fear this virus bullshidt maybe ain't over with yet! Besides, if the chink's blow us up who are they going to sell all their cheaply made chit too!

'

Bet they haven't thought that far ahead

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Their fuqking metallurgy sucks. Phillips head screws can be rounded out with little or no torque it seems. And they make a missile that takes hypersonic speeds, yawn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When Bruce Jenner wins “woman of the year”, missiles not needed

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Russians were always ahead of US.
Better tanks, better planes, better soldiers, and more of all.

Except,
It wasn't true.
But it helped to get the support needed to stay ahead.
And it made lots and lots of money for the Military Industry.
And back to the Generals who told US,
"The Russians..."

Kinda hoping tats what this is.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stolen elections have consequences. Have you demanded a ballot audit for your State yet ? Does it need one ? Is it run by democRATS ? Then you need one.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

It passed over the South Pole first, and came north over the USA and Canada... a direction our country has no missile defense network for.,

then over the north pole, to come back and hit within 25 miles of its target in China's western desert.

I wonder what the odds of that happening twice in a row are?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
they're not going to kill the hand(s) that feeds them. russia was (is) a real threat during the cold war. china is posturing and blustering. if it came down to a nuke exchange, we'd all be f-ucked. doesn't matter which direction the missiles come from. our SLBM's with MIRV's could f-uck them up bad. we could send some much schit their way that it would blanket their country. but both sides know that is the end for all of us. the cold wars will continue forever.

My diploma is a DD214
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You guys are worried about a virus, what if China cut off all exports of the prescription drugs they provided the World? !!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Military test of hypersonic missile at Kodiak Island launch complex fails

Updated: 10 hours ago
Published: 16 hours ago

A test launch for an experimental missile system from the Pacific Spaceport Complex on Kodiak Island failed Thursday because of a problem with the booster system, according to media reports.

The incident, first reported by Reuters, involved a hypersonic missile system under development by the Department of Defense. According to the Pentagon, “Hypersonic systems are able to travel on extended flights within the upper atmosphere — 80,000 to 200,000 feet — at speeds near and above Mach 5, and they’re able to maneuver in ways that are hard for defenders to predict.”

China and Russia are also developing hypersonic systems, which can evade conventional missile defenses. Both countries are said to have conducted successful launches in recent weeks, according to U.S. media reports. President Joe Biden said this week he was concerned about development of the missiles, according to Reuters.

Defense News reported that the rocket was able to take off from the launch pad in Kodiak but the booster system experienced a problem. Details of the failure were not immediately available.

The “glide body” that constitutes the primary weapons delivery system did not have a problem, according to a statement from Pentagon spokesman Lt. Cmdr. Timothy Gorman, Defense News reported.

Messages left with Alaska Aerospace, the company that runs the Pacific Spaceport Complex in Kodiak, were not immediately returned.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What rem141 said. The much-derided concept of MAD, or Mutually Assured Destruction, is in fact the guarantee that there will never be a nuclear war between the major powers. Starting one would be not just national but global suicide, and all the major players know that.

That doesn't rule out some piss-ant terrorist group firing a nuke - or a radical country like Iran nuking Israel - but the major powers have more sense.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's to having a good day.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It wouldn’t even have to nuclear. A high altitude EMP would invoke such chaos it would be unimaginable.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They don't want to destroy us....we supply their materials and buy their junk.

That's like burning down your bank and hitting your own hand with a hammer.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
336 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 2,093 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,729
Posts18,400,838
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.