Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
LouisB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
kills one person, and injures another.
Pretty self explanatory cuts to the chase of the situation.

Even children can be taught those rules of muzzle control.

FORGET all the BS
FORET the Smoke and mirrors

WHO had the gun
WHO pointed the gun in violation of gun safety rules
WHO killed one and injured a second

Last edited by LouisB; 10/23/21. Reason: add editorial comments

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
yea he is a dumb ass . they are blaming every thing but the dumb ass that pulled the trigger . time to ban movies

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
He needs to be prosecuted because you never point a deadly weapon and pull trigger unless you intend to shoot or hit a designated target, whatever that target is. He's culpable and probably is been with lawyers already

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys do realize he was on a movie set, right?

He's a leftist POS, but he's waaaaay down the list of people responsible. Heck, I'll bet industry standards don't even let the actor finger-fuuck a single action revolver in a way he could have determined it was loaded with "real" ammo.

Not that anything about that goat rodeo appears to have been done to industry standards......

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I am curious as to why in the world there would be ANY live rounds on a movie location other than security resources?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
He needs to be prosecuted because you never point a deadly weapon and pull trigger unless you intend to shoot or hit a designated target, whatever that target is. He's culpable and probably is been with lawyers already

Not if the director wanted him to walk toward the camera and shoot in that direction for "the shot".

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by goalie

He's a leftist POS, but he's waaaaay down the list of people responsible. ....
Bullchit.. He's TOPS on the list... And, with any luck, he'll suffer a YUGE batch of consequences...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Redneck

Bullchit.. He's TOPS on the list... And, with any luck, he'll suffer a YUGE batch of consequences...

55K posts...

Not sure you have ever had a correct take.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck

Well, you may be correct in that as a producer he's at the top of the responsibility list.

As an actor, not even close.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The finger on the trigger and the knot head attached to that finger is responsible.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

He's a leftist POS, but he's waaaaay down the list of people responsible. Heck, I'll bet industry standards don't even let the actor finger-fuuck a single action revolver in a way he could have determined it was loaded with "real" ammo.

Not that anything about that goat rodeo appears to have been done to industry standards......

No. I'm not pointing a firearm and firing at anyone prior to checking it myself.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Osky
I am curious as to why in the world there would be ANY live rounds on a movie location other than security resources?

Osky

Yeah, I didn't even know they were allowed to have real guns in Hollywood. Or California, for that matter.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Nobody is talking about why he pointed a gun at someone who wasn't part of the scene. Was he mishandling it or just joking around?

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

Osky

Yeah, I didn't even know they were allowed to have real guns in Hollywood. Or California, for that matter.

The Hollywood studios are exempt from any of California's numerous anti-gun laws. cool

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

Osky

It was in the Santa Fe, NM area. Which is almost as bad as San Francisco, nowadays. It’s full of F A G G S and Libertards.
If NM were to get rid of Santa Fe and Albuquerque, they’d be a great State. 🤠

So I’m betting the asswipe Baldwin skates on all charges. And probably never charged.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seeing as it was a set on New Mexico, talking about California's laws seems rather "not smart."

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
He won’t be held responsible since he’s a libtard actor. The armorer and prop guys will take the fall if anyone does.
Now in civil court as a producer, he may have to pay.

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Bad Bad outcome due to bad decisions & actions carried out by a number of parties on the set including those who were shot , unless my intuition is wrong. Truly sorry to see it come down to a loss of life when the huge mistakes were made.

Suspect with the right direction some long term good could come of this if The Hollywood types could try a novel idea, for them. Lets learn to take responsibility and put future responsibility where it belongs. Let's lay this down first -Clearly the gun was not at fault for the poor outcome. IMHO the one pulling the trigger needs to be put through a comprehensive gun safety course. Yes they have a Armorer that is supposed to insure that the Prop and blanks are safe for every one and in my opinion that should include teaching the actors as much as possible. IMHO the actor that is pulling the trigger should be educated enough to double check the work of the Armorer.

Folks may learn to fear guns from this or embrace & respect proper handling of a firearm. Prop or otherwise.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
L
LouisB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
ONE person had the gun
ONE person had his finger on the trigger
ONE person pointed a gun at a live person
ONE person negligently pulled the trigger
ONE person negligently killed a person

There is NOTHING else to the story no matter how much smoke and mirrors folks add to protect the person that NEGLIGENTLY fired the gun and NEGLIENTLY KILLED a person

Poor outcome?

HE KILLED A PERSON.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
641 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 56 invisible), 2,892 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,149
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.