Print Thread
Hop To
S
SU35 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I do not understand how Liz Cheney survives as a politician in Wyoming.

Like Utah and Mitt Romney, who votes for him/ her?

What is wrong with these Red Republican States that vote for these RINO'S.

I don't get it!

Educate me, please.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/oct/17/what-wyoming-really-thinks-of-liz-cheney/

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I’ve wondered the same

Old dumbfoucks voting name recognition ??

S
SU35 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
and political capital?

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you bother reading that piece you will quickly realize that it was written by a LIB from WA state who is a Cheney and Biden supporter. In other words it is a bullshi+ piece.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yeah, Wyoming's support for good ol' Lizzy is a bit puzzling, but.....Utah's support for the hemorrhoid Romney is pretty easy to understand.
I strongly suspect he gives some VERY serious bucks to the LDS church to buy the 'loyalty' of the church elders who in turn direct in ever so subtle ways the manner in which the membership is to vote.
The church has a strong hold on Utah politics.

Convince me I'm wrong.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SU35
I do not understand how Liz Cheney survives as a politician in Wyoming.

Like Utah and Mitt Romney, who votes for him/ her?

What is wrong with these Red Republican States that vote for these RINO'S.

I don't get it!

Educate me, please.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/oct/17/what-wyoming-really-thinks-of-liz-cheney/

Well it’s quite simple.

If you actually believe Biden won with 81 MILLION Votes, then it’s very easy to believe Wyoming supports Cheney .

If you don’t believe Biden won , then… well you do the math.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
SU35 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you actually believe Biden won with 81 MILLION Votes, then it’s very easy to believe Wyoming supports Cheney .

She's in the office for a reason, and I don't think it follows Biden.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
How's Ole Liz on Energy Jobs?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rode in on Daddies coattails.
Had a decent voting record to get reelected.

If the voting is honest, next year will be telling for Wyoming.
I sure hope a decent candidate runs in the primary.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
If you bother reading that piece you will quickly realize that it was written by a LIB from WA state who is a Cheney and Biden supporter. In other words it is a bullshi+ piece.

Wrong. He is from the other Washington.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Pretty sure she'll be toast after the next election.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
As I recall, her current favorability rating in Wyoming is under 30 percent, so I doubt she will survive the 2022 primary.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
In Wyoming a Dem can change their party on primary day and vote Republican. The winner of the primary is the lead vote getter so if too many Republican candidates run and Democrats switch to vote for Cheney she will win again. The house winner in the general election is whoever wins the Republican primary. WE need a small field running against Liz to oust her.

I am sure the RNC will back Liz and she will have the most cash. I hope Trump comes to Wyoming to back his choice of Candidate and gets them some money so we can dump Liz.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC

The RNC, McCarthy and McConnell are giving Cheney their full support in her upcoming primary battle,

This is not actually Bull Schit, it is basically propaganda setting the stage and preparing the masses for when Cheney (DC’s-#1-Never-Trumper ) steals the election.

Her “victory” will be a Yuge call to arms for all Republicans and Independents to DUMP TRUMP and his agenda.

This is a planned event, Cheney attacks Trump, Trump attacks Cheney, Cheney attacks Trump, Trump endorses primary challenger, Cheney and the Uniparty steal the election, Cheney attacks Trump, The RNC and the Establishment run the narrative that America and Americans No Longer Support Trump or His America First Agenda.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I still believe Dick Chaney was involved in the 9/11 attack.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I saw the thread where George W. Rino Bush was going to hold a big fundraiser for Liz in Texas. I wonder if a Trap Shooting event with Dick less Cheney will be featured.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Cheney has the full financial support and backing of the RNC and the Entire Establishment.

That war chest can buy a nice set of algorithms, USPS drivers and ballot counters.

Cheney will get much more than enough to win her primary bid against Trump.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Makes you wonder if the Elites are planning an election day surprise that shows that only 3 people voted for Cheney's opponent!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
She's full on establishment and a never Trump buffoon to boot. Sure McConnell loves her. Bush loves her and of course daddy loves her. I don't think she'll have support from any conservative in Wyoming but the democrats and RINOs might just pull it off. They did come through for McConnell, thanks Rand Paul for supporting his sorry ass. Democrats know they can't get anyone of their clan elected there so she's the next best thing. It'll take a major effort to get her retired. If they can pull it off it will send a powerful message to the establishment.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (007FJ, 257_X_50, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 257man, 57 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,640
Posts18,455,347
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.