Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
There is insufficient evidence of its value.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
BP-B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Our vet said to put it on my hair.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell

There is so much evidence you have to be willfully blind or have a very low IQ not to see it. Again, even the NIH admits that now.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Nope.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Is it Steve Redgwell or Stevie Wonder....

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mr. Steve: You might wish to consider you're being duped by your government. You might want to read up what our NIH said about imperfect vaccines making viruses turn into deadly variants that when otherwise left alone they would turn less lethal. Type in a search for imperfect vaccines PubMed.gov NIH and read the July 27, 2015 article. Also very informative would be to type in a search for 'Ivermectin Wonder Drug' and read the February 10, 2011 paper put out by our government which considering the date did not address CV-19 but it should allay any fears about ivermectin safety in humans. I can tell you from personal experience that a 10 to 15% overdose will not harm you and very well may help you. The animal version won't harm you in proper dosage. If nothing else you probably carry a few parasites around that as Jesus said "will be cast out into the draught". Good luck and God bless.

Last edited by Hastings; 10/25/21.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by yukon254

There is so much evidence you have to be willfully blind or have a very low IQ not to see it. Again, even the NIH admits that now.

A local 45 year old in otherwise good health was about to go on ventilator when his doctor said he was going to try one more thing but didn't know if it would work. He prescribed ivermectin. With 24 hours he was off of oxygen and recovering. Ivermectin definitely helps many people.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why not try ivermectin on cases where people are on ventilators and going downhill rapidly to an obvious death with nothing to lose. I'd be first in line if I were in that position.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Originally Posted by bushrat
Why not try ivermectin on cases where people are on ventilators and going downhill rapidly to an obvious death with nothing to lose. I'd be first in line if I were in that position.

That's the way it has been tested and it doesn't work when things are already headed South. It's too late for that type treatment.

Early on, it may have some efficacy. Waiting until Covid patients are on vents in the ICU isn't the time to do a study of Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine. And seems to me that's what has happened, just to "prove" that these treatments don't work. Of course they don't work in that scenario.

A better way to look at it is to study large populations like in Africa where HCQ is widely used for malaria and in South America where Ivermectin is widely used to treat parasites. Study those populations, take that data and statistically compare it to populations where these meds are not being used. You don't see much of that. They had to show that these vaccines were the ONLY solution in order to get the emergency designation for usage. Disingenuous exclusion of certain data that doesn't fit the narrative, IMO. What else is new.

DF

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I can say for me that taking Ivermectin early in Both times I've had c 19 made a world of difference. I'm still here and on my feet and no one is vaccinating me. And anyone who doesn't like that can shove it up their ass. Mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 10/25/21.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

That's the way it has been tested and it doesn't work when things are already headed South. It's too late for that type treatment.

Early on, it may have some efficacy. Waiting until Covid patients are on vents in the ICU isn't the time to do a study of Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine. And seems to me that's what has happened, just to "prove" that these treatments don't work. Of course they don't work in that scenario.

A better way to look at it is to study large populations like in Africa where HCQ is widely used for malaria and in South America where Ivermectin is widely used to treat parasites. Study those populations, take that data and statistically compare it to populations where these meds are not being used. You don't see much of that. They had to show that these vaccines were the ONLY solution in order to get the emergency designation for usage. Disingenuous exclusion of certain data that doesn't fit the narrative, IMO. What else is new.

DF

Actually there is are many cases now where ivermectin was used as a last ditch effort in an ICU setting and saved patients lives. Some of these cases have been pretty high profile where the families of the patients had to go to court to get a judge to order the doctors to prescribe ivermectin.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

DF

Actually there is are many cases now where ivermectin was used as a last ditch effort in an ICU setting and saved patients lives. Some of these cases have been pretty high profile where the families of the patients had to go to court to get a judge to order the doctors to prescribe ivermectin.

I’d say its highest and best use is earlier in the disease process.

It’s the intense inflammatory reaction, not so much the virus that kills. It’s the cytokine storm that’s so bad. Autopsy slides of Covid lung show an inflammatory picture, not so much a viral one. So, if ivermectin is effective blocking the virus from attaching to the ACE 2 sites on the cell, I’d think it’s effectiveness against overwhelming runaway inflammation may not be its ideal application.

DF

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

DF

I’d say its highest and best use is earlier in the disease process.

It’s the intense inflammatory reaction, not so much the virus that kills. It’s the cytokine storm that’s so bad. Autopsy slides of Covid lung show an inflammatory picture, not so much a viral one. So, if ivermectin is effective blocking the virus from attaching to the ACE 2 sites on the cell, I’d think it’s effectiveness against overwhelming runaway inflammation may not be its ideal application.

DF

Ivermectin is a strong anti-inflammatory agent as well. Ive read where some have had success treating inflammatory disease like RA with it

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Nope.

You would eat a paper bag full of warm dogshcit with a spoon every day if blackface justin told you to.

Unfortunately Canada is populated by enough ignorant cowardly weak anti science uneducated idiots (like the US). that people never get their lives back.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Fringe Doctors’ Groups Promote Ivermectin for COVID despite a Lack of Evidence
The organizations touting unproved protocols for the antiparasitic drug may be harming vaccination efforts

Ivermectin has helped treat hundreds of millions of people and billions of pets and farm animals for parasitic diseases. Its discovery even garnered a Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2015. But now several groups of doctors are encouraging and enabling people to take the drug off-label to treat or prevent COVID—despite a lack of solid evidence that it works against the disease and the fact that high doses can be harmful. In doing so, some experts believe these groups are undermining vaccination efforts.

The rest here - https://www.scientificamerican.com/...in-for-covid-despite-a-lack-of-evidence/

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Ivermectin saved my ass, along with the Wife's also.
Our medicine cabinet will always have that stuff in it from now on.
I bet if Steve was dying with Covid, he would try it, or maybe not !!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Steve probably believes that the vaccinated cannot spread covid.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Fringe Doctors’ Groups Promote Ivermectin for COVID despite a Lack of Evidence
The organizations touting unproved protocols for the antiparasitic drug may be harming vaccination efforts

Ivermectin has helped treat hundreds of millions of people and billions of pets and farm animals for parasitic diseases. Its discovery even garnered a Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2015. But now several groups of doctors are encouraging and enabling people to take the drug off-label to treat or prevent COVID—despite a lack of solid evidence that it works against the disease and the fact that high doses can be harmful. In doing so, some experts believe these groups are undermining vaccination efforts.

The rest here - https://www.scientificamerican.com/...in-for-covid-despite-a-lack-of-evidence/

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Now the push in the US by the Demonrats is to get all 38 million kids aged 5-11 to get the liquid poison injected into them, even though they have strong immune systems, and don’t die from the flu! These Satanic demons that are behind this deadly fraud are psychopaths of the very worst kind. The evil Republi-can’ts are going along with this, with only a few of them resisting it

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 10/25/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Regarding anything Redgwell has to say, on any subject, but especially this one:

Redgwell's comments x .25 = closer to the actual truth.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
322 members (10gaugemag, 280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 308Palma, 1beaver_shooter, 44 invisible), 2,200 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,725
Posts18,400,614
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.