O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by krp
Sock puppet with an agenda...

Who would act as purposely derisive, link some of the most unsavory or outright ignorant examples of alleged ministry available?

He's a wolf in sheep dog clothing, his agenda is obvious.

Kent

Are you a Christian?

You've read enough of my commentary... you have an agenda asking me that question, just go ahead and tell me why I'm not.

Kent

You are confused. You are the one telling people they are not a Christian. Do you claim to be a Christian?

You have some set of beliefs. Everyone does. These beliefs are based on something. I would like to know how you have come to your conclusions.

Why do I ask? Because I find the vast majority of people just throw stones and are incapable of formulating or justifying their own set of beliefs.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Justifying!

Hahaha!

Once again, Kent makes you two fugging charlatans look like you are standing still.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jim, please justify that statement. And while you're at it, your spiritual beliefs.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Jim, please justify that statement. And while you're at it, your spiritual beliefs.

These two retards HC and OH see themselves as gate keepers.

Its amazing. They couldn't be doing more harm for Christianity if they tried.

In regards to your comment SP.....please see the link in my signature line for your answer.

Jesus and I didn't win the Pick 6 this month and am a little strapped.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I just found poof of Renegade in prayer.

He was a young man at the time. But this settles it. Perhaps now HC and OH will be satisfied that we provided proof. Seeing how they think the burden of proof is on everyone but themselves.

Here you go.....Proof that Renegade is a Christian.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am MAGA.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, renegade's prayers are answered!!

I've seen your pics Jim, you're a rich man, you can't fool me.

PS, your statement about them not doing more harm if they tried was spot on.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
LOL, renegade's prayers are answered!!

I've seen your pics Jim, you're a rich man, you can't fool me.

PS, your statement about them not doing more harm if they tried was spot on.

Nor is Doc Eyeball much help to Christianity.....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Matthew 7:2
New International Version
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Who would act as purposely derisive, link some of the most unsavory or outright ignorant examples of alleged ministry available?

Kent

Are you a Christian?

You've read enough of my commentary... you have an agenda asking me that question, just go ahead and tell me why I'm not.

Kent

You are confused. You are the one telling people they are not a Christian. Do you claim to be a Christian?

You have some set of beliefs. Everyone does. These beliefs are based on something. I would like to know how you have come to your conclusions.

Why do I ask? Because I find the vast majority of people just throw stones and are incapable of formulating or justifying their own set of beliefs.

Big C or little c...

Which do you and HC call yourselves... I'll be the other...

Kent

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Amen

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
duplicate

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by krp
The failing of the church is selling conversions as a shield of God against worldly suffering, earthly rewards for faith.

Man had it wrong so Jesus came to set the correct example, he didn't come cause man was doing it right... and then man almost immediately started down the path of doing it wrong again.

Jesus came to show how unimportant worldly suffering, hardship, persecution, torture, physical death are, compared to faith and spiritual resurrection. What God can give us here is the will to endure and the strength of fearlessness, spiritual peace/relief regardless of pain/suffering/persecution.

Jesus' church is lead through the Holy Spirit, not a pulpit, not some man's words, not confined in a book.

God left man here on earth with free will, individual man and man as a whole, the chit that happens to us here isn't on God nor will he save you, it's on man and self inflicted.

I’m always glad when you participate in these discussions. Your insight and knowledge and contributions are refreshing.

+1, to both of you.

+2, antlers and krp are both solid guys who can share their faith reasonably without the accusatory hate filled rhetoric HC and his ilk resort to.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by krp
The failing of the church is selling conversions as a shield of God against worldly suffering, earthly rewards for faith.

Man had it wrong so Jesus came to set the correct example, he didn't come cause man was doing it right... and then man almost immediately started down the path of doing it wrong again.

Jesus came to show how unimportant worldly suffering, hardship, persecution, torture, physical death are, compared to faith and spiritual resurrection. What God can give us here is the will to endure and the strength of fearlessness, spiritual peace/relief regardless of pain/suffering/persecution.

Jesus' church is lead through the Holy Spirit, not a pulpit, not some man's words, not confined in a book.

God left man here on earth with free will, individual man and man as a whole, the chit that happens to us here isn't on God nor will he save you, it's on man and self inflicted.

I’m always glad when you participate in these discussions. Your insight and knowledge and contributions are refreshing.

+1, to both of you.

+2, antlers and krp are both solid guys who can share their faith reasonably without the accusatory hate filled rhetoric HC and his ilk resort to.

Faith? Faith in what?

Gal 1:8 "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IZH27
HC

Can you see the irony of demanding that people answer your queries while you typically don’t give direct answers? Referring people to videos and feigning martyrdom when you are asked direct specific questions isn’t helpful to anyone.

You leave people with the idea that you are either not able to articulate your own thoughts, deceptive because you won’t engage in deeper discussions unless you control the conversation or that you are simply a sock puppet.

Which category do you fit into?

+1^^^

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm a Druid so I plan on celebrating while dancing around a raging fire and burning animal flesh. Might have a wee bit of Scotch too - my interpretation of a nice mug of Chouchen. Singing and chanting comes later...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Are you a Christian?

Kent

That's rich.
This thread started with Crappy Hamper throwing stones at people who let their kids dress up and go trick or treating. Between Crappy, you, and Ruger4Life a mountain of stones have been cast.
Consider each stone a bit of your credibility.
How many minds do you imagine you have changed?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by krp

+1, to both of you.

Faith? Faith in what?

Gal 1:8 "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed."

Who authored galatians? Paul or a third party? and who gave them authority over gospel?... themselves?

Obviously they feel they speak for Christ and as Christ... yet don't sound a bit like Christ.

I would never assume such authority, though there are many who assume they can.

Kent

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks Kent

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I'm a Druid so I plan on celebrating while dancing around a raging fire and burning animal flesh. Might have a wee bit of Scotch too - my interpretation of a nice mug of Chouchen. Singing and chanting comes later...

Please,

pics will not be necessary if it happens, especially if you're dancing around that fire nekkid.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
renegade,

send me the Smarties. And the original flavor Tootsie Rolls. Those supposedly fruity ones should just be banned from the earth.

And, you will pay in Purgatory for the apple bombings. I figure that will be good for at least 2 weeks sitting in the sauna above HE double hockey sticks.

In it is contentment

Page 23 of 38 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
131 members (300_savage, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,811 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.