Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
NSBA Apologizes for Letter Calling Parents Domestic Terrorists

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lando...ing-parents-domestic-terrorists-n2597915

I’m sure that this “apology “ letter will instantly cause Garland and Wray to rethink their plan of attack on parents 5hat dare to speak out.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Fuggers will regroup and come back at it a different way. They never change their spots.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The really big news part of this that most should really grasp is that THE WHITE HOUSE (& by default, DOJ) helped construct the original letter..........................let that sink in for a while.

MM

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
^^^^^^
Hard to argue with that !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All those peaceful protests are really paying off now!

LOL

LOL
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I think it has a lot to do with falsely trying to calm down parents involved in the Virginia governors race. Doing whatever possible to get more democratic parents to the polls.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Osky
I think it has a lot to do with falsely trying to calm down parents involved in the Virginia governors race. Doing whatever possible to get more democratic parents to the polls.

Osky

I might agree if The Vote actually mattered and the Ballot Box wasn’t totally dead, but as we know honest election are gone forever.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Osky

I might agree if The Vote actually mattered and the Ballot Box wasn’t totally dead, but as we know honest election are gone forever.

Wrong

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Osky

Wrong

LOL

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It must have threatened their money. That's the only reason they would be sorry.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Osky

Wrong

Oh, stop it Jag. Stevie loves wallowing in his own excrement wailing about how fucqued we are. You are a real killjoy.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Osky

Wrong

Oh, stop it Jag. Stevie loves wallowing in his own excrement wailing about how fucqued we are. You are a real killjoy.

Prove me “wrong”.

Did I say Newsome would steal the election, yes.

Did I say Biden would steal the election, yes.

Did I say the AZ audit would be corrupted and fizzle out , yes.

No need for me to go on, just find one pessimistic prediction of mine that was in error.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2

LOL

Roy, your commentary always makes me extremely sad... how can someone be so scared?

So completely terrified of his own shadow?

The whole context of:

"Tell me WHEN the fight is starting..."

"Are YOU winning yet?"

"Is it safe to cross the street yet?"

"OK, you got them on the run... I'll be there in 15 minutes."

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Osky

That’s my point Steve. The left will use the letter as an explanation of why all these imaginary votes/voters suddenly turned back and voted for McCaluff.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The really big news part of this that most should really grasp is that THE WHITE HOUSE (& by default, DOJ) helped construct the original letter..........................let that sink in for a while.

MM

Yes. That's correct.

You know how detectives have a big board to connect the players?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NSBA Apologizes for Letter Calling Parents Domestic Terrorists

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lando...ing-parents-domestic-terrorists-n2597915

I’m sure that this “apology “ letter will instantly cause Garland and Wray to rethink their plan of attack on parents 5hat dare to speak out.

Funny thing is I did a search on "School Board Official Attacked" the only thing I could come up with on "Attacks" was the Loudoun County's attack on a Parent who was trying to expose the coverup of his daughters rape.

I found lots of fighting between parents, name calling and treats but not one physical attack on a school board member. I may not have dug deep enough but one would think a physical attack on a school board member would be front page news.

I did find this "Attempted Attack" though.

"Irony"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The times they are a changin.

Connect some dots.

How did they get pics of 240 dimocommies dumping ballots in 5 to 40 drop boxes in Ca?

It wasnt by accident. It was done for a reason.

The Lord hasnt returned. That doesnt mean He isnt returning.

Lets go BRANDON is happening. Just as Que said 3 years ago, the Great Awakening is coming, and now its here.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/24/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Osky

Wrong

Prove me “wrong”.

OK.

Pretty sure you said or insinuated that Huber, Horowitz and Durham had quit and gone home or were black hats.

Listen to Wrays complete testimony on either the Jan 6 inquiry or the Senate trial for Trump after the second impeachment and get a clue when he said he turned over all the FBI's investigative findings to Durham and was fully supporting the Durham investigation.

He also said, when asked, that the event was not an (iirc the word) insurrection but that there were some (same word) insurrectionists involved. Maybe the word he used was "anarchists" or something very similar.

He did not help the dimocommies case against Trump in the least.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/24/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Osky

Wrong

Prove me “wrong”.

Did I say Newsome would steal the election, yes.

Did I say Biden would steal the election, yes.

Did I say the AZ audit would be corrupted and fizzle out , yes.

No need for me to go on, just find one pessimistic prediction of mine that was in error.

You don't know a single fucking thing about the remedies for the current situation. Not ONE FUCKING thing. All you can do is roll around in your own shit and tell us how fucked we are.

You are useless, and every bit as useful to the enemy as the enemy itself.

Fuck off and die.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Fireball2

LOL

Roy, your commentary always makes me extremely sad... how can someone be so scared?

So completely terrified of his own shadow?

The whole context of:

"Tell me WHEN the fight is starting..."

"Are YOU winning yet?"

"Is it safe to cross the street yet?"

"OK, you got them on the run... I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Only thing ballz runs toward is cock. Lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

293 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 16penny, 204guy, 1minute, 39 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,171
Posts18,465,362
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.