Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Potsy
I used to post on Castboolits a bit. I can’t get logged on anymore for whatever reason. Still look in from time to time.
Used to be an old guy on there (.44Man I think was what he went by). Pretty knowledgeable, pretty opinionated. Contributed to a lot of threads.

They put the perma ban on his ass, just for arguing about guns. Guess he hurt the wrong feelers.

That said, I always figured he’d have fit in better around here where some folks don’t feel the need to tread as light.

He was more full of BS than knowledge

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gun forums are not unique.
Moderators on all forums have the problem, "all men would be tyrants".

There is a reason 24HCF grows and CB shrinks.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mogwai
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
We are in a truly sad time when opposing voices are no longer tolerated in a country that once prided itself on Freedoms.

If you do not go along with the mob, then you're cancelled, suppressed, ridiculed and even banned. Little wonder why the US doesn't even make it in the top 10 Freedom Index.

Simple, little minds.

Yup, it kinda sux
when we can’t use term like niqqer, faqqit and kike to describe how we feel about our neighbors

Don't forget Pollock, Hunky, Dago and Kraut.
Or, are you playing the liberal game?
Kinda looks it.
You are looking to be offended, and only blacks, gays or Jews
can be slurred.

Why not European Christians?

Are you offended by Redneck, White Trash or Hillbilly?

Don't know whether you are a liberal, or have just allowed
them to control your brain.

Recently, I referred to deflave as a Pollock from Chitcago.
It was coarse masculine humor. If he read it, he probably laughed.
I have no animosity toward the man, or Pollocks, and chitt can't help
that it gets associated with Chicago.

Folks like you wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on a job here in
coal mining country. Almost everyones family was pretty new
to this continent. Ethnic references flew around until they became
an identity. Was still very common a few decades ago, and isnt
uncommon today.

I was a teenager before I found out that a certain kind of bread
wasn't really called Dago Bread. Darn sure didn't mean aanything bad
toward Eyetalians, they make good bread!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been banned from face book for life and I wear it as a badge of honor.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I got 30 days on Facebook for posting under Joe Biden posts...."I'm voting for Corn pOp and the hoe"

Another 30 days for replying to a Whoope Goldturd video... "Did you guys know Whoopie starred in the movie Planet of the Apes..she didn't need a costume".

F Farcebook....

Facebook cOwboys are living in a fantasy world....nothing stupider than claiming to have 3000 friends that you don't even know.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Assuming Facebook and gun forums have some type of revenue generating means (ads or something... and don't cost the owner actual money to keep the servers running?)... I think keeping an appropriate and large audience is dang smart.

I have been on Virginia Gun Trader for a solid decade... used to be very active there... many true F2F friends... but Brian (the owner) RUINED the site about 5-6 years ago by policing EVERYTHING... you can post stuff, but commentary like "Nice Gun"... or "Free Bump for a Trusted Member" was banned... because people would very occasionally make mean/rude comments.

This site however... is PERFECT because Bin allows self-policing... i.e. Say something stupid... and 5 gallon bucket of GFYs (from the peanut gallery) comes a flying... THANKS RIC, you are a good and smart man!

I am in "Time Out" on VA GT because I asked some fool if he spit or swallowed in the "Shout Box"... absolutely don't care... the site is more FUBAR than Monument Ave. anymore...

Looking for a sword to fall on for a final ban... ABSOLUTELY OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS! Thanks in advance.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Castboolits

I haven't logged in over there in years. Hanging out with people who can't even spell bullet lost its appeal quickly.

It kinda grates on ya doesn't it?

It's spelled g-r-e-a-t Jhim.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Castboolits

I haven't logged in over there in years. Hanging out with people who can't even spell bullet lost its appeal quickly.

It kinda grates on ya doesn't it?

It does. I understand that it's a cutesy way of referring to only cast bullets, but they get downright shiddy if you spell their misspelled word wrong.

It wasn't designed to be cutesy. It was spelled that way to circumvent workplace internet access software. Saw a post on it years ago by No. 1, I think, about the spelling.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To be banned by a bunch of PC pussies should be worn as a badge of Honor.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Facebook is a source of information.

I am not on Facebook.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
We are in a truly sad time when opposing voices are no longer tolerated in a country that once prided itself on Freedoms.
If you do not go along with the mob, then you're cancelled, suppressed, ridiculed and even banned. Little wonder why the US doesn't even make it in the top 10 Freedom Index.
Simple, little minds.
This didn't start yesterday in the USA. The federal government was throwing people in jail during World War 1 for saying things such as ''we don't have any business over there'', Eugene Debs the presidential candidate was put in prison for speaking against the U.S. being in the war.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Assuming Facebook and gun forums have some type of revenue generating means (ads or something... and don't cost the owner actual money to keep the servers running?)... I think keeping an appropriate and large audience is dang smart.

I have been on Virginia Gun Trader for a solid decade... used to be very active there... many true F2F friends... but Brian (the owner) RUINED the site about 5-6 years ago by policing EVERYTHING... you can post stuff, but commentary like "Nice Gun"... or "Free Bump for a Trusted Member" was banned... because people would very occasionally make mean/rude comments.

This site however... is PERFECT because Bin allows self-policing... i.e. Say something stupid... and 5 gallon bucket of GFYs (from the peanut gallery) comes a flying... THANKS RIC, you are a good and smart man!

I am in "Time Out" on VA GT because I asked some fool if he spit or swallowed in the "Shout Box"... absolutely don't care... the site is more FUBAR than Monument Ave. anymore...

Looking for a sword to fall on for a final ban... ABSOLUTELY OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS! Thanks in advance.

Go out in a blaze of glory. Call the moderators worthless fairies who gobble your Commie governor's root, and proclaim that any member who lives in northern VA might as well be shidting on the sidewalk in San Francisco.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Getting banned on another forum is a right of passage

Welcome to my world. I think I've been banned at least once on most of them.. except here. grin

Only one still in effect, though. grin

Last edited by local_dirt; 10/24/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Go out in a blaze of glory. Call the moderators worthless fairies who gobble your Commie governor's root, and proclaim that any member who lives in northern VA might as well be shidting on the sidewalk in San Francisco.

That's pretty much the truth. So... why would they ban you? Lol

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Getting banned on another forum is a right of passage

Welcome to my world. I think I've been banned at least once on most of them.. except here. grin

Only one still in effect, though. grin

Ha. Amateur.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Locking horns with one of the VA GT mods...

Then threw down the GFY... for a permanent ban.

They gave me a "temporary" 24 hour "ban"... what a sack of twats...

This should be fun... open to suggestions?

Roy... I NEED your acumen... PLEASE?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What you do is stockpile about 8-10 sock puppets. Plan it all out a week or two in prep and sit back...let chit die down.

Then go full retard on several hand picked ass holes of your choosing including mods.

Do this once a day

Lay down all these posts about 3 am, so they marinate and the mods have to deal with it all before they head out to their Lawn Mower Factory jobs.

Embed multiple shîtpostings throughout all the sub forums too.

Then...wait a day or so, break out next sock puppet and hit again.

Lather, rinse, repeat

Hit em good

Hit their young hunters forum, their fuggin hypocrite Bible devotional for hunters thread/forum. Etc

Wait six month and nuke em again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
What you do is stockpile about 8-10 sock puppets. Plan it all out a week or two in prep and sit back...let chit die down.

Then go full retard on several hand picked ass holes of your choosing including mods.

Do this once a day

Lay down all these posts about 3 am, so they marinate and the mods have to deal with it all before they head out to their Lawn Mower Factory jobs.

Lather, rinse, repeat

Hit em good

Hit their young hunters forum, their fuggin hypocrite Bible devotional for hunters thread/forum. Etc

LOL ! Sock Puppet 101 Class : by Professor Slum

Class 202 : Advanced Sockpuppetry By Professor Rene

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Do this once a day

Lather, rinse, repeat

Hit em good

This isn’t your first rodeo, is it?!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Do this once a day

Lather, rinse, repeat

Hit em good

I don't know chit about sock-puppetry.

I might need to hire the dynamic duo from Tennessee...

Payment in deer corn?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

81 members (264mag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 308xray, 673, 15 invisible), 1,114 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,482
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.