Kaa

Nonsense.

He had a very pronounced lisp.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This is the right tool for the job! laugh

I'd love to get one of those big snakes in the jaws of my Danuser Intimidator! smile

Pinch it's head right off!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I’d buy tickets!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A double barrel 8 gauge would do the trick. 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Video description*

*"
Description
The World’s Largest Snake is So Huge that a Crane Needs to Lift. #NatureAndHeritage🐯. |Wildlife's|
Nature And Heritage110,545 viewsPremiered Oct 21, 2021
#NatureAndHeritage: The “world’s largest snake” is so huge that a crane needs to lift it from a bush hideout. The jaw-dropping footage shows that a “world record” snake is being lifted by an excavator.

The giant beast known as #BoaConstrictor, appears to have been discovered by workers logging parts of the Dominican rainforest. Excavators lift giant snakes in the Dominican rainforest.

Dominica, a Caribbean paradise only 29 miles long and 16 miles wide, has been dubbed "the Nature Island" due to its diverse wildlife.

The snake is a kind of a poisonous boa constrictor, according to New York Post, which can grow to be 4m long, is one of the island's natural snakes. Boa constrictors bite their prey with their teeth before wrapping themselves around them and squeezing them to death. However, the type of snake seen in the viral video is still unknown.

Anacondas are also native to the Boa Species. In Fact, Anacondas are the largest snake in this species. The only other snakes that can grow as large and long as the Anacondas are the pythons. Pythons can grow more than 30ft in length but are not as humongous as Anacondas. Therefore, a medium-sized Anaconda can easily outweigh the largest python."

There are no venomous Boas.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Tru dat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benchman
Video description*

*"
Description
The World’s Largest Snake is So Huge that a Crane Needs to Lift. #NatureAndHeritage🐯. |Wildlife's|
#NatureAndHeritage: The “world’s largest snake” is so huge that a crane needs to lift it from a bush hideout. The jaw-dropping footage shows that a “world record” snake is being lifted by an excavator.

The giant beast known as #BoaConstrictor, appears to have been discovered by workers logging parts of the Dominican rainforest. Excavators lift giant snakes in the Dominican rainforest.

Dominica, a Caribbean paradise only 29 miles long and 16 miles wide, has been dubbed "the Nature Island" due to its diverse wildlife.

The snake is a kind of a poisonous boa constrictor, according to New York Post, which can grow to be 4m long, is one of the island's natural snakes. Boa constrictors bite their prey with their teeth before wrapping themselves around them and squeezing them to death. However, the type of snake seen in the viral video is still unknown.

Anacondas are also native to the Boa Species. In Fact, Anacondas are the largest snake in this species. The only other snakes that can grow as large and long as the Anacondas are the pythons. Pythons can grow more than 30ft in length but are not as humongous as Anacondas. Therefore, a medium-sized Anaconda can easily outweigh the largest python."

There are no venomous Boas.

Yup
The quotation marks after the subtitle "video description"*
Refers to what the video OP at youtube wrote.
I don't agree with their "factoids" about length either.
I would like to see a python over thirty feet long. I don't know why they mentioned boa constrictors either since they are only around 10' +/- .

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Video description*

*"
Description

Who the hell writes this stuff? "A kind of poisonous boa constrictor", lol.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
InfoWars?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Video description*

*"
Description

Jesus says it's a reticulated python. They are not native to the Dominican republic.

Last edited by stxhunter; 10/24/21.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
InfoWars?

Flat Earth Baptist Church.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This is the right tool for the job! laugh

I'd love to get one of those big snakes in the jaws of my Danuser Intimidator! smile

Pinch it's head right off!

Looks to me that it's a good bit bit bigger than yours.

LOL..

No worries.

If I can pull 16" oak trees with it, that snake ought to be scared! laugh Very scared...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I wonder how old that snake is.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Video description*

*"
Description

Who the hell writes this stuff? "A kind of poisonous boa constrictor", lol.
There are constrictors that are poisoness. Just not a Boa.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
........discovered by workers logging parts of the Dominican rainforest..........

Crossing THAT off as a vacation destination...... Geez.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jwp475

Looks like a backhoe not a crane

kymylia is a back hoe, and a knee hoe..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Excavator

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
I'm not afraid of snakes, but for that I'd make an exception.

Hahaha. Winner, winner.....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Doesn't look like a Boa constrictor or Anaconda, or a Reticulated Python. Maybe some photoshop editing work.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.