Hop To
Page 12 of 38 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 37 38
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Fireball2
This video is geared towards believers. Unbelievers can (and do) do anything they want. There are no rules.

As a believer, can anyone name something Godly about halloween?

Good question.

There's all kinds of old and new Testament prohibitions that God gives against the pagan rituals that Halloween is based upon.

Extortion
Fear
Darkness
Death
Satanism and the occult
Child sacrifices

A mother dressing up her little girl in a cute outfit and taking her around to friends and neighbors' houses to share in her joy and excitement at playing dress-up and receiving candy is not ungodly.

Kids aren't symbolically worshipping Satan when they dress up as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and eat Snickers bars.

I already addressed that with this video.
https://youtu.be/TFLrH_2ojEU
The children are not satanists. Of course kids like to pretend and play dress up. Why must parents refuse to learn what God thinks about it?
Kids are the innocent victims of crimes throughout the ages.
They were burned alive by the evil druids to the demons they worshiped. There's a very sinister foundation to Halloween that parents and grandparents on the forum should be aware of. It is still a serious satanic unholy day celebrated by Satanists, witches, and various occult religions. They take it seriously. Using a cultural practice that parents raised by gt traditions doesn't change that fact. The devil does everything he can to influence the young to change society. Christians should shape society with God's Word and Good News, Not the devil and his followers.

Arkansas State Capital idol of satan with children looking up to him.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ourney-to-the-arkansas-capitol-building/

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The guy in the video is a megapuzzy.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not going to waste my afternoon with you Grammer police who twist everything the Christians say and lie boldly without so much as a blush. Just so I don't repeat myself, that goes to the Con man, Pole smoker, knine, rastaman and every unbeliever that wants to jump on the flaming hay wagon to defend satanism, Halloween, trick or treating from a thoroughly unchristian, perspective... uninvited on this Christian thread.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/25/21.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Calm down Happy, no need to get excited.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
God called up his trusted servant Happy on the red phone and said Halloween makes him mad.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So………you fee you can define someone as an ‘unbeliever’?

Simple question; is that your video or not? You avoiding the question doesn’t make you seem very honest.

I’ll sleep just fine despite your ‘judgement’, since it has no weight in this life or the next.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raferman
The guy in the video is a megapuzzy.

Exactly what the idol sitting in the chair would say IF he could talk like you. He'll let you speak for him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ourney-to-the-arkansas-capitol-building/

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by 5sdad
It is always amazing how many people feel the need to tell others how to live their lives.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS. Christians and Liberals...the most " open minded" sectors of the population, simply can't stand it when someone has a view that differs with theirs....

Why do the two of you hide behind such a shallow set of words.

You both have morals and dogmas that you believe are the correct way to live life. I can guarantee you you tell people who will listen about them.

No one here is forcing anyone to believe or do anything. Christians are simply stating what they believe. On the contrary, it is the radical Christian haters who try and shut down the discussion.

You are no better than a radical Muslim and your end result is to drive people away from Christ.

Kinda brings to mind writings about paths and one being wide and straight, the other narrow and difficult. Ever heard about something like that?

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JackRyan
It is always amazing how many people feel the need to tell others how to live their lives.

THIS. Christians and Liberals...the most " open minded" sectors of the population, simply can't stand it when someone has a view that differs with theirs....

You both have morals and dogmas that you believe are the correct way to live life. I can guarantee you you tell people who will listen about them.

No one here is forcing anyone to believe or do anything. Christians are simply stating what they believe. On the contrary, it is the radical Christian haters who try and shut down the discussion.

You are no better than a radical Muslim and your end result is to drive people away from Christ.

Kinda brings to mind writings about paths and one being wide and straight, the other narrow and difficult. Ever heard about something like that?

You are correct with the first definition, but no need for the "and."

"Straight" means narrow, not difficult. Context is comparing wide to narrow, but that's where the definition is about salvation through the one narrow way of Jesus the Good Shepherd.
The difficult works of religious rituals, behavior and the law are numerous. Jesus way is rejecting those ways and focus that object of faith upon that Shepherd, to follow the analogy.

Matthew 7
"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

What JIm Con and others should do is quit making excuses for their refusal of Christ, like .....Christians are meanies and don't like me falsely accusing them, trolling and blaspheming their Savior....instead CHOOSE the one and only path that leads to the sheepfold.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by renegade50
😬😬😬🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

What are your spiritual beliefs?

I believe in God.
The only Higher power.....

And not what others think I should beleive per their own beliefs...

And I don't believe in all the spin off series branches of christianity, nor the various bibles man has, created, cut, copied, added too, or deleted thruout the centuries to suit his own purposes or too create his own branches of christianity.

Usually done by those of influence seeking power or Benjamins for ages....

That answer your question????

Next!!!!!

This

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JackRyan

You are correct with the first definition, but no need for the "and."

"Straight" means narrow, not difficult. Context is comparing wide to narrow, but that's where the definition is about salvation through the one narrow way of Jesus the Good Shepherd.
The difficult works of religious rituals, behavior and the law are numerous. Jesus way is rejecting those ways and focus that object of faith upon that Shepherd, to follow the analogy.

Matthew 7
"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

What JIm Con and others should do is quit making excuses for their refusal of Christ, like .....Christians are meanies and don't like me falsely accusing them, trolling and blaspheming their Savior....instead CHOOSE the one and only path that leads to the sheepfold.

You are a false prophet and no Christian.

Go back to your Westboro style revenue drive.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Christ was born. It is Holy and good to celebrate His birth. That the day chosen coincides with what some pagan believes is of no importance.
I can agree with that. I even acknowledge that Paul spoke a good bit of truth.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by antlers
Lord please save me from your ‘followers’………
Not pertaining to any individual person or persons here on this board specifically, I believe you make a very good point above sir. Some followers of Jesus choose not to ‘belong’ to a hostile and quarrelsome, disputatious and deservedly infamous group.

A lotta people have quit being a ‘Christian.’ They’re out. They remain committed to Jesus but not to being ‘Christian’ or to being part of organized Christianity. Their faith in Jesus is still central to their lives, and being an optimistic believer in a universe created and sustained by a loving God is crucial to them. But following Jesus does not mean following His followers. Jesus is infinitely more important than Christianity and always will be, no matter what Christianity is, has been, or might become. Their commitment to Jesus remains at the heart and center of their lives, and transformation in Him is ongoing and radical. Some simply feel called to be an outsider for Him, to step away from the words “Christian” and “Christianity,” it’s something that their conscience pretty much demands of them.

You got it………others don’t/won’t see it.

George
Antlers: You have a way with words. Thank you for entering this discussion. You and I don't completely agree but we both try to follow the real Jesus. I believe Jesus was exactly what and who he claimed to be. It is some of his self proclaimed friends I don't much like.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antlers
Lord please save me from your ‘followers’………
Not pertaining to any individual person or persons here on this board specifically, I believe you make a very good point above sir. Some followers of Jesus choose not to ‘belong’ to a hostile and quarrelsome, disputatious and deservedly infamous group.

A lotta people have quit being a ‘Christian.’ They’re out. They remain committed to Jesus but not to being ‘Christian’ or to being part of organized Christianity. Their faith in Jesus is still central to their lives, and being an optimistic believer in a universe created and sustained by a loving God is crucial to them. But following Jesus does not mean following His followers. Jesus is infinitely more important than Christianity and always will be, no matter what Christianity is, has been, or might become. Their commitment to Jesus remains at the heart and center of their lives, and transformation in Him is ongoing and radical. Some simply feel called to be an outsider for Him, to step away from the words “Christian” and “Christianity,” it’s something that their conscience pretty much demands of them.

You got it………others don’t/won’t see it.

George
Antlers: You have a way with words. Thank you for entering this discussion. You and I don't completely agree but we both try to follow the real Jesus. I believe Jesus was exactly what and who he claimed to be. It is some of his self proclaimed friends I don't much like.

That was pretty dang good.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So………you fee you can define someone as an ‘unbeliever’?

Simple question; is that your video or not? You avoiding the question doesn’t make you seem very honest.

I’ll sleep just fine despite your ‘judgement’, since it has no weight in this life or the next.

I answered it in the reposts and grammar correction if you care to read on this page. I posted the video and agree with it. No, I am not Pastor Roger and No you are not getting personal information.

If you read what is written, you will also learn the answer to your simple question with the simple answer. If you have further questions about this subject, I can be reached by PM.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I’m not wading through all the BS in these pages, nor do I want any of your personal information. I was simply curious if you were the Pastor in the video, yet not being transparent. You say you’re not, and I’ll take that at face value.
You have a better chance of seeing God than having me PM you about anything.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I’m not wading through all the BS in these pages, nor do I want any of your personal information. I was simply curious if you were the Pastor in the video, yet not being transparent. You say you’re not, and I’ll take that at face value.
You have a better chance of seeing God than having me PM you about anything.

I figured it would get my personal quick response if you were sincerely wanting an answer. Otherwise, there would be half a dozen trolls or more I'd have to wade through to find your Q.
I was transparent and gave you a clear answer on THIS page.
I don't have to respond to all of those trolls to give them more ammo for free. They are like swine looking for scraps when you toss them pearls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by asheepdog
As a kid, my church put on a safe place to trick or treat and had good candy and other snacks. [bleep] the libtards.

It's not the Liberals who are against Halloween.

It's the Far Right Conservatives such as Slappy Hampster....the one's who are so far right they have to worry about falling off the edge of their young, flat earth.

Flat earth fable is another one of those lies propagated by atheists, satanists and various other a who hate christianity. Your argument is intended to discredit christianity and it's Founder by interjecting false narratives that were not held by christians.
BTW, I know what a true Bible believing Christian is.
They weren't the poope's and Cardinals' inquisiting soldiers.

True words.

So, now Crappy Hamster has set himself up as the arbiter of who is a "true" Christian and who isn't, who is a reprobate and who isn't, as well as who is a sodomizer and who isn't.
In his TBI muddled brain he seems to think he's quite powerful.
His minions Old Hat, Ruger4Life seem to think a great reward awaits them for following this pathological lier to whatever end he meets.
Good Luck!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by NVhntr; 10/25/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cv540
Depends how you define "Celebrate."

Quite a difference between carving a Jack O Lantern and seeing the grandkids in their costumes....

Or

Slaughtering a goat, smearing your body with blood and dancing around a fire under the moonlight singing praise to Pan.

Not in Crappy Hamper's or OldBat's minds.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What do you believe about spirituality?

That you fugging idiots have ruined it for millions and seem to like nothing more than causing divisions and strife.

Decidedly un-spiritual. You will have a lot to answer for.

Why do you avoid the question.

Why do you think anyone owes you an answer to such a personal question, especially knowing what kind of stupid ridicule you'll spout as an answer?
You're as clueless as Crappy Hamster.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 12 of 38 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

556 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 16penny, 160user, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 48 invisible), 1,935 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,234
Posts18,447,787
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.