-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
58 YOA, no comorbidities, no residual effects.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wifey caught it in Amsterdam before it became a thing on the world stage. She had it for a couple of weeks. No long term effects from it.

I didn’t get sick.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I believe I had it in late December of 2019. I spent Christmas Even in bed, and several days thereafter. I called it the flu, but that was before we knew it had already entered the US, and before there was even much talk of it, other than being something that was going on in China. My doctor refuses to prescribe an antibody test, since he believes everyone should be vaccinated regardless.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I believe I had it in late December of 2019. I spent Christmas Even in bed, and several days thereafter. I called it the flu, but that was before we knew it had already entered the US, and before there was even much talk of it, other than being something that was going on in China. My doctor refuses to prescribe an antibody test, since he believes everyone should be vaccinated regardless.

Is he still your Doctor?

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Frog,
Get healthy ASAP!

Bruce

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Dale K
I'm a blood donor. Sometime between July 2020 (neg for antibodies) and January 2021 (positive for antibodies), I had covid. My best guess is that what I thought was my usual sinus infection (lots or green/yellow crud from the nose) was actually covid. I didn't lose taste or smell, temp was normal, no shortness of breath. My appetite was off for a few days and I lost about 5 lbs. but that was it. That was early November but ???

Dale

Does not sound like covid to me based on my experience & what others have shared. (due to very productive cold symptoms) were you tested?

I had come down with covid early last December after being exposed by a close friend after his fathers funeral. Friend stoped over for a few hours on a weekend I was not to concerned as I new his wife & daughter had it months earlier. Was sure he must have had it also, just no symptoms, right. - No!

He texted me a few days later sharing he had just tested positive after loosing his sense of taste no other symptoms for him. For me, it was about a week later I was dealing w a head ache and a raspy burning sensation in my lungs. Went in and sure enough tested positive. Did the quarantine thing for a little over 10 days. early on i felt a numb burning sensation on my tounge for a couple days. I gargled a number of times w a mouth wash and did get relief in terms of the numb burning sensation on my tounge. Never did notice a loss of my sense of taste or smell. My poop always has & still does stink.

My lung capacity was impacted in a huge way & I expect my breathing capacity may still be somewhat compromised.

Just getting over Walking pneumonia & when this first came on I was compelled to get tested just to be sure. My lungs initially felt a lot like when I had covid 19. Test came back negative.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 07/31/21.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
4 months ago or so. Smell and taste were off for a few days. The fatigue lingered for nearly a month. A flight of stairs wiped me out. Worst was the the breathing, walk 30 yards and stop and struggle for breath, inner chest pain went with it. The lung issue lasted a month.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Originally Posted by Dale K
I'm a blood donor. Sometime between July 2020 (neg for antibodies) and January 2021 (positive for antibodies), I had covid. My best guess is that what I thought was my usual sinus infection (lots or green/yellow crud from the nose) was actually covid. I didn't lose taste or smell, temp was normal, no shortness of breath. My appetite was off for a few days and I lost about 5 lbs. but that was it. That was early November but ???

Dale

Does not sound like covid to me based on my experience & what others have shared. (due to very productive cold symptoms) were you tested?

No, I wasn't tested. In November 2020, I thought it was a sinus infection, same as I have had other times. And maybe that's all it was. But that's the ONLY time I was sick in that time frame between July and January. Like I said, best guess is...

Maybe I was completely asymptomatic and had it at some other time, I don't know. What I do know is that the Red Cross is testing donated blood for covid antibodies. My blood was negative for antibodies in July 2020 and positive for them in January 2021. I have not been vaccinated. Ergo, I had the disease and got the antibodies the old fashioned way by contracting the disease and then recovering. Oh, and my Dr. concurs so despite me not suffering with symptoms like yours, I had the disease.

Dale

This space for rent

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I got it early July. I'm 71. It was kind of bad for a week, altered taste and smell, but not lost. Very weak and on oxy at home. Slept all the time. Much better now, but still not quite100%. I could tell I was getting better as my sarcasm levels increased back to normal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Must have been infected a second time. I have had about 2 weeks of having my food taste terrible. Don't want to eat much of anything. Even pizza tastes bad. Very sharp metallic about 2 seconds after you put the food in your mouth. Other than that I feel fine compared to my "normal".

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Taste is still f'd up from last November, but not as bad as my sense of smell.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I had it beginning of January and my sense of smell is much weaker than before and taste also isn’t as sensitive. I lost all sense of smell and taste for a month before taste creeped back. Smell has been much slower returning. On the bright side for me almost all of my allergies have gone away with my sense of smell. I’m usually drowning in snot this time of the year. I’m happy not being able to smell much if my allergies stay gone. It’s been a great deal for me imo.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Had it in May so about 5 months ago. Had a light nasal drip in my throat and fatigue. Kind of a nasty feeling in my sinuses. Tested positive a few days later and then lost my sense of smell and taste completely a few days later. That lasted about two days and then it came back as strong as ever.

The worst part for me was the back aches and a bad headache that didn’t seem to respond to anything. My oxygen levels stayed perfect and I never had a fever.

About a month ago I caught whatever my kid brought back from school. Had nasty sinus congestion and a mild fever. I never got tested since the kids tested negative. But ever since then my taste is different. Doritos taste nasty. A lot of breads taste nasty. Kind of a rotten herbal taste. I have hated cilantro my whole life. Like legitimately repulsed by it. Tasted like rotten flesh with gasoline splashed on it to me. But last night I ate some tacos that had it sprinkled all over it. I was hungry so took a bite. It tasted great. For the first time in my life I enjoyed cilantro in my food rather than be angry at the universe for its existence.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm out of isolation in a couple of days. Most food is like boiled newspaper. however, I pulled out a bag of jerky I enjoy, and it tastes, now, like dish washing detergent. At any rate my sense of smell was pretty well killed off by a sinus infection about ten years ago and my sense of taste was seriously damaged by ether anesthesia for a ruptured appendix when I was in junior high. I'm not holding out for much return, so anything will be a plus.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
I noted symptoms august 30, 2021, swab test september 2, covid positive, september 12 feeling better, back to normal now, no after affects. 63 year old, no other health issues. Medical staff advised that my natural antibodies will begin degrading in 8 months or so.

I did not get any of the so called vaccinations.

GOA
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by irfubar
Haven't been sick in years. About 6 months ago came down with a slight fever, chills etc... then experienced a lack of taste for 1 day. Fever lasted lasted about 1 week.
Was it covid? I have no idea as I do not go to the doctor ever.....

About the same for me (March 2020), but I never lost taste... fever 103 to 104 on and off for a week... but lower with meds. Weak, slept alot... when it broke I was 100% the next day.

Second time... Maybe March 2021 (I forget)... I took a dose of Ivermectin two days in a row... and the vitamin regiment that flys around the web... it broke immediately.

Never went to the Doc... The medical field has gotten psycho past 2 years IMHO.

Didn't think it was Covid initially... because I never lose taste, but found out that is not always the case.

Who knows... who cares... carry on.

Last edited by CashisKing; 10/25/21.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't tell any difference at all, no smell taste differences, and still have a load of antibodies.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Your doctor is just another stupid fugk murderer masquerading as a doctor in the conventional medicine death machine. I would be ditching that prick faster than wet socks.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do any of you COVID survivors feel marginalized because your natural immunity is not being acknowledged as equivalent or better than vaccine “immunity”?

I have not had COVID, but this weekend I was waking through the kitchen while my wife was sprinkling spices into stock, and they made me sneeze twice. Close call but I made it through ok.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Do any of you COVID survivors feel marginalized because your natural immunity is not being acknowledged as equivalent or better than vaccine “immunity”?

Absolutely.

Dale

This space for rent

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (12344mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 3,290 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,301
Posts18,468,064
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.