Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
My GAS Index is near zero. Freaky wench in a stupid profession.

Originally Posted by Stophel
I'm sure her new neighbors will be thrilled...

I’m sure she’s a nice girl , but I’d rather not have any more neighbors

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Never heard of him

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Never heard of him

He's a looker.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by NVhntr; 10/25/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I'd bet she'll be like so many Kalifornians who exit the state because it's so hosed up, then proceed to make the place they moved to just like the place they fled. But hey, I could be wrong.

Your not

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Looks fun 😈

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Grumman
Supposedly she bought right across the river from where I live. I have lots of friend in that county so it will be interesting to see what happens. Not many from Kali in that area.

Yep, bought the supposedly haunted Schneck(sp?) mansion in Vevay.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
“The last time I posted a video of @prayers and me taking a training course on gun safety, the comments on my post were intense to say the least. A majority of you understood the importance of exercising our second amendment, while others harshly criticized our decision to publicly share our stance on the matter.

I saw a repetitive theme in the comments where people were expressing how they felt that instead of guns, we should use “empathy, compassion or communication” to resolve issues.

And to those people, I wonder: How would you feel if a mentally ill stalker who was convinced that they were married to you, with prior felonies broke into your home after already having trespassed onto your property before?

Because that happened to us last night at our home in Indiana. And this is not the first time an incident like this has taken place. In fact, it’s the third time I have ever had to file a restraining order.

If you feel like you are equipped to deal with life threatening situations like these by “talking it out” by all means, that is your choice.

But please don’t shame our family, for dedicating time to train ourselves in gun safety, in gun law, and setting up safe storage throughout our house for our firearms to keep our family safe.

I’m so tired of seeing so many celebrities virtue signal online about taking away our right to bear arms, while continuously taking on roles in movies that glorify gun violence for entertainment. Meanwhile, people are so quick to judge while listening to music that does the same.

No, I don’t believe people should purchase a firearm without training. And I don’t believe it is something to take lightly. Just like I don’t believe I should take the safety of my family lightly either.

I want to thank the wonderful policemen in Vevay, Indiana who did their best to apprehend our stalker this morning and kept everyone as safe as possible. And I also want to thank Shoji, at @tac1_combat here in LA for investing so much time into training us! And am excited about continuing our training.

Sending lots of love to everyone. 🖤”

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
She fell in a pool of sharpees!

Good for her though, I wonder how she ended up on Indiana. I'd think Florida or something.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,186 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,760
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.