Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
A friend of mine sent this article to me. I decided to post it here for comments. We all have seen what has went to China in the way of manufacturing, the loss of jobs, technology being stolen from us by them and the list goes on. In my mind those that run the show in China would like nothing better than to subject all of us to the control they have over their own people. It seems they are actively pursuing that too.

"Their generation may not defeat our generation, but their grandchildren will defeat our grandchildren - China understands patience.
A Little Dose of Reality.
In the future China will employ millions of American workers and dominate thousands of small communities all over the United States . Chinese acquisition of U.S. businesses set a new all-time record last year, and it is on pace to shatter that record this year.
The Smithfield Foods acquisition is an example. Smithfield Foods is the largest pork producer and processor in the world. It has facilities in 26 U.S. states and it employs tens of thousands of Americans. It directly owns 460 farms and has contracts with approximately 2,100 others.
But now a Chinese company has bought it for $ 4.7 billion, and that means that the Chinese will now be the most important employer in dozens of rural communities all over America.
Thanks in part to our massively bloated trade deficit with China, the Chinese have trillions of dollars to spend. They are only just starting to exercise their economic muscle.
It is important to keep in mind that there is often not much of a difference between “the Chinese government” and “Chinese corporations”. In 2011, 43 percent of all profits in China were produced by companies where the Chinese government had a controlling interest in.
Last year a Chinese company spent $2.6 billion to purchase AMC entertainment – one of the largest movie theater chains in the United States. Now that Chinese company controls more movie ticket sales than anyone else in the world.
But China is not just relying on acquisitions to expand its economic power.
“Economic beachheads” are being established all over America. For example, Golden Dragon Precise Copper Tube Group, Inc. recently broke ground on a $100 million plant in Thomasville, Alabama. Many of the residents of Thomasville, Alabama will be glad to have jobs, but it will also become yet another community that will now be heavily dependent on communist China.
And guess where else Chinese companies are putting down roots? Detroit.
Chinese-owned companies are investing in American businesses and new vehicle technology, selling everything from seat belts to shock absorbers in retail stores, and hiring experienced engineers and designers in an effort to soak up the talent and expertise of domestic automakers and their suppliers. If you recently purchased an “American-made” vehicle, there is a really good chance that it has a number of Chinese parts in it. Industry analysts are hard-pressed to put a number on the Chinese suppliers operating in the United States.
China seems particularly interested in acquiring energy resources in the United States.
For example, China is actually mining for coal in the mountains of Tennessee.
Guizhou Gouchuang Energy Holdings Group spent 616 million dollars to acquire Triple H Coal Co. in Jacksboro, Tennessee. At the time, that acquisition really didn’t make much news, but now a group of conservatives in Tennessee is trying to stop the Chinese from blowing up their mountains and taking their coal.
And pretty soon China may want to build entire cities in the United States just like they have been doing in other countries. Right now, China is actually building a city larger than Manhattan just outside Minsk, the capital of Belarus.
Are you starting to get the picture?
China is on the rise. If you doubt this, just read the following:
* When you total up all imports and exports, China is now the number one trading nation on the entire planet.
* Overall, the U.S. has run a trade deficit with China over the past decade that comes to more than 2.3 trillion dollars.
* China has more foreign currency reserves than anyone else on the planet.
* China now has the largest new car market in the entire world.
* China now produces more than twice as many automobiles as the United States does.
* After being bailed out by U.S. taxpayers, GM is involved in 11 joint ventures with Chinese companies.
* China is the number one gold producer in the world.
* The uniforms for the U.S. Olympic team were made in China.
* 85% of all artificial Christmas trees the world over are made in China.
* The new World Trade Center tower in New York is going to include glass imported from China .
* China now consumes more energy than the United States does.
* China is now in aggregate the leading manufacturer of goods in the entire world.
* China uses more cement than the rest of the world combined.
* China is now the number one producer of wind and solar power on the entire globe.
* China produces 3 times as much coal and 11 times as much steel as the United States does.
* China produces more than 90 percent of the global supply of rare earth elements.
* China is now the number one supplier of components that are critical to the operation of any national defense system.
* In published scientific research articles China is expected to become the number one in the world very shortly.
And what we have seen so far may just be the tip of the iceberg.
For now, I will just leave you with one piece of advice - learn to speak Chinese.

Nicholas C. BozickLieutenant Colonel (Ret) Special Forces (USA)"

Last edited by Jim1611; 10/26/21.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Too many are not paying attention to this parade. Operative word here is “Patience “.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I asked Cameraland Doug about "US Made" optics a few years ago.

I could be mistaken (and will be glad to have someone correct me... seriously).

I believe the summary of the discussion was... "There is not one single lens making facility in the entire USA. 100% is made in the Pacific rim. The quality (Simmons vs. Nightforce) is specified by the company making the order and the lens are built to that specification."

Finding this fascinating, I recall I asked a few folks that worked around other lens... space telescopes... military parascopes et al. and got the same answer. Been 3-4 years and it is kinda of fuzzy, but believe I am accurate.

I find it amazing that America would deliberately kneecap herself in such a way.

Last edited by CashisKing; 10/26/21.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have zero doubt the CCP has infiltrated every aspect of western society. The propaganda surrounding the chink flu is an example.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 673
I have zero doubt the CCP has infiltrated every aspect of western society. The propaganda surrounding the chink flu is an example.

Totally agree, not one leader, President in the western society can even cough about it. They all sat an watch like good little dogs.

IC B2

J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by brownpapabear
Originally Posted by 673

Totally agree, not one leader, President in the western society can even cough about it. They all sat an watch like good little dogs.

Trump was an exception to that statement.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Won't be long our country will have a new name " The United States of China " if you don't believe that you better wake up.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
World economic domination.
Just wait till they have total control of the world market with rare earth ores and minerals from afghanistan.
Then build up a force projection navy and air transport ability that rivals what ours is now.

All been part of the plan for benjamins with globalist towing the line using cheap labor and 0 regs in china since Nixon " normalized" relations with china and then them getting most favored nation trade status.

In 25 to 30 yrs they will offically be the dominant power on the planet.
And we will be the Neville Chamberlain of the planet even more so than we are currently.

Everything hinges of 2022 and 2024 3 peat and 4 peat of election fruad....
President Trump showed how tariffs on chinese imports punish them and make them " behave"

The C19 persistent low level bio wpn and election fraud working hand in hand undid President Trump and taught the world a lesson about being dependant on china....

And all of Joey's actions EO wise those 1st 2 weeks were proof of the plan all cooridinated in backwater channel's.

Anyone with half a brain can connect the dots....

Last edited by renegade50; 10/26/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Corporate greed sold us out to China, facilitated by four consecutive Presidents that were absolute fools in dealing with the Chinese.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Nations have sought to control the world since Alexander the Great.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Jim, have the link to the article? I'd like to share it.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Good thing the CCP loves Christianity and would never ever burn a Bible... so there is that.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

That analogy has no bearing really on what is transpiring now.
It is a cliche of the past honestly....

J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Jim, have the link to the article? I'd like to share it.

Here is one that I found https://yourdailydoseofaudra.com/2021/10/15/the-chi-com-invasion-slow-suicide-of-america/ I only received the text of the article in the email. I just copied and pasted what I put in my first post but there are several articles that relate the the man that wrote this. Nicholas C. BozickLieutenant Colonel (Ret) Special Forces (USA)

J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

And all with evil intent and terrible outcomes. As this is and will be. We should stand against it for the sake of those that follow us. We have an example in 56 brave men that pledged their lives, fortunes and sacred honor!

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Slope77
Corporate greed sold us out to China, facilitated by four consecutive Presidents that were absolute fools in dealing with the Chinese.

Corporate this, corporate that...who owns these corporations? SHARE HOLDERS...middle and upper class of every country. So, when they take the production of products that workers here made $14-19 per hour and moved that production out of this country (China), the percent of profits increases 8-10 fold. WELL NOW...where do these profits go???? Wouldn't be the share holders would it??? Your fellow citizens...those that own shares in these countries, have, over the last 40 years, increased their wealth by that 8-10 times profit...IT'S YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS THAT HAVE GIVEN THE DOMINATE POSITION IN THE MANUFACTURING WORLD OVER TO CHINA.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I asked Cameraland Doug about "US Made" optics a few years ago.

I could be mistaken (and will be glad to have someone correct me... seriously).

I believe the summary of the discussion was... "There is not one single lens making facility in the entire USA. 100% is made in the Pacific rim. The quality (Simmons vs. Nightforce) is specified by the company making the order and the lens are built to that specification."

Finding this fascinating, I recall I asked a few folks that worked around other lens... space telescopes... military parascopes et al. and got the same answer. Been 3-4 years and it is kinda of fuzzy, but believe I am accurate.

I find it amazing that America would deliberately kneecap herself in such a way.

I may be wrong, it happened once before, but I think most of the glass is made in Japan.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Some have controlled a pretty good chunk of the world for awhile too. IE Romans, Mongols, British etc. I doubt the Chinese will dominate the entire world and if they do then it won't be for long. It would suck if it happened during my kids and grandkids time though.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
China is also by far the largest exporter of fertilizer. We now have a fertilizer shortage.

The more I think about the more I think the US will NOT help Taiwan if China invades.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

That was all before nukes. The geopolitics of world domination are very very differ with nukes. No one is isolated anymore. The future looks very very grim.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
352 members (280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 45 invisible), 2,242 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,724
Posts18,400,599
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.